[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I feel like Kim will not be in this serie. I think that Yaya will have a lot of chance to star in here. Yaya might film Dao rong and Maya Tawan at the same times. By the end of year,she will be free for this lakorn.

Meteor

sarNie Egg
I've wanted Aff in the first place, if not then Taew.. But Kim does have a high chance, again. Lol.
i think aff is impossible, she is busy with marriage and having babies ........so sad but it is the fact.
though kim is make Y 's favor, i really want to see nadech work with other actress, since he will work with kim in Rang Pratana ...

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Well who knows.. Anything is possible. Aff doesn't have anything lined up this year b/c Rak Prakasit already done and airing.. ^^

Meteor

sarNie Egg
I feel like Kim will not be in this serie. I think that Yaya will have a lot of chance to star in here. Yaya might film Dao rong and Maya Tawan at the same times. By the end of year,she will be free for this lakorn.
though i really hope so......however, isn't yaya make a decision that she will only film one lakorn at a time this year since she is so busy with her school....

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^more likely its confirmed. khun nong already said recently that shes waiting on aff to tie the knot before she can start on MSN

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
I will very happy if Yaya is the n'ek! But if the n'ek is a different actress, it's fine too. But I'm hoping for Yaya! She could be very childish at times but I'm sure when she films, she can do it. ;)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Yaya being childish has nothing to do with anything lol. She has revealed that she'd only film one lakorn at a time because she doesn't want anything to affect her education but perhaps she'll make some exceptions. I'll stick to my original comment. If Yaya is in here, I'm okay with it and if not, that's also fine because it works both ways. If Yadech work together, I'll cherish every moment of them and if it's another actress, I'll be glad that Nadech gets to experience working with new people and Yadech can get a long break from each other. I don't like to be a demanding or whiny fan. Whatever happens, happens. However, thanks tinah for sharing the news. I'll just sit back, wait for some confirmation and be prepared for the unexpected.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
As long as it's Nadech--which is pretty much set in stone--I'm good! I want to see him with Taew in this one but hopefully n'ek isn't entirely too weak.

I am def. going to watch this one if Nadech is in it. I'd like Yaya in here but it's not going to matter.... I am here if Nadech is here. LOL.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I hope Yaya is here don't want them to be like Kob and Num, after 3 lakorns together they waited almost a decade to pair them up again. I need my Yadech every year, i don't care if people are bored of them :cry:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Well this is Ch3, it's different.. I'm sure that will not happen unless one of the other continues their studies internationally.

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
Kim already has a lakorn with nadech so lets just see how that lakorn goes. I want yaya in here, but I want to see the other girls in ch3 with nadech also. I WANT SOMEONE LIKE MINT!!! <3 They needa work with together somehow and somewhat! Just hopefully she wont be busy, all I know is that she is doing nue mek and subaroot juathep (somehting like that) .. lol

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope Yaya is here don't want them to be like Kob and Num, after 3 lakorns together they waited almost a decade to pair them up again. I need my Yadech every year, i don't care if people are bored of them :cry:
Well said, Cupid Candy! Ideally, I want to see them pair up every year too!! No matter who is the n'ek in this lakorn, I will watch it for Nadech because I think this is such a great role for him!! I can't wait!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Well da n'ek is still unconfirmed huh?? Well at least Nadech still in here hehehe but gotta say it a long wait