[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
555 episode 5 was overall a very sweet episode that spoiled us with those scenes between Kimi and Anata.

Oh boy what other torture will they put us through this week in between the sweetness? *scared

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
anavang said:
OMG, can Wed&Thurs come any sooner?! I've been rewatching the previous episodes nonstop! Can't wait for Seiko to declare her love. :)
you're not the only one...i've been doing the same...rewatching all the eps nonstop....

those pics makes me so excited....a willing scene....loved it!

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
The rating for Roy Rak Hak Liam Tawan

July, 2014

Wednesday 30  ----------   7.88
Thursday     31  -----------  8.47

http://websta.me/p/780229098669250115_321086700
Cr. Therisingsun IG

Finally, tomorrow will be wednesday again. :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:
I do not know thai language, but it looks like the ratings post, please someone correct it if I got it wrong.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
YAY!!! THEY'RE GOING TO CONSUMMATE THEIR MARRIAGE IN EPISODE 7!? YAY!!! I can't wait to see more romantic and sweet scenes between Takeshi and Seiko!!! Takeshi is so frickin sweet and gentle!! If I was Seiko, I would have already let Takeshi make me his wife in heart, body, and soul!!! LOL! It's finally going to be Wednesday tomorrow!!!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
MissSunny said:
YAY!!! THEY'RE GOING TO CONSUMMATE THEIR MARRIAGE IN EPISODE 7!? YAY!!! I can't wait to see more romantic and sweet scenes between Takeshi and Seiko!!! Takeshi is so frickin sweet and gentle!! If I was Seiko, I would have already let Takeshi make me his wife in heart, body, and soul!!! LOL! It's finally going to be Wednesday tomorrow!!!

Lol @MissSunny, You're not the only one. After that bath, I would have been like, "Takeshi... chun rak khun t'soot" *HUGS* 55555!

It's ALMOST Wednesday. Oiiiii, c'mon get here sooooner!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
YAY BABY MAKING TOMORROW FOR KIMI AND ANATA!!!!!!!!

I love Mario and Taew, the tub scene was just too adorbs. I love it when Takeshi pouts. I legit hated Mayumi for a second there when she was being mean to Seiko, thank god that didn't last very long. I feel bad for all the guys in this lakorn, they are sweating like crazy in some scenes. Taro's pitiful but man the actor is stiff, I cringed watching the scene where he got angry and was hitting with the stick, his facial expressions were just so bad.

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
Some people think seiko is too nice to be okami-san, lady of the onisuka but i think otherwise....she might be too nice and gentle but at the same time...if you look carefully seiko is pretty strong, well-manner and think of other people before herself. She was raised well by her parents, she know what's right and wrong. She is smart, she know what other people think just by looking at their attitude towards her but at the same time she also understand them and not just get angry at them and do the same thing back. She hasn't been in the house of onisuka long but she already made members of the onisuka accepts her, because of her well manner and lady like. To become lady of the house you have to be accept by the members. She don't have to know how to fight like mayumi because she don't have to go fight with her husband or the members. All she needs just be strong and be by her husband's side and well respect by the house members (this is what you should call "lady of the house"). Just my thoughts!

Takeshi is also a good souryo though he loves his woman too much but a true souryo you're not just the leader of a group but you also have the duty to protect your woman (wife), according to his sumerai bloodline. In my point of view,  what takeshi did was also right. He doesn't scare or afraid of the enemy. When he made seiko his wife, he does not afraid if he gonna make the misawa his enemy. He's willing to take full responsibility for the consequences. A true souryo, you can't just be a coward and scare of anything. You have to make up your mind and make the decision fast.

I'll continue takeshi souryo next time...still more.... so sleepy at the moment...

Reactions: Mae

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
i admit that the lakorn is fast and not draggy
also, I like the whole cast

but, dang, it's so disappointing
I don't like the story line at all
it's dumb
the actions n chemistries aren't that 'wow'
the relationship btw barry n yaya over power the two main characters
siders are like "what"

so i hope the ending isn't boring and disappointing

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
yaksoh said:
i admit that the lakorn is fast and not draggy
also, I like the whole cast

but, dang, it's so disappointing
I don't like the story line at all
it's dumb
the actions n chemistries aren't that 'wow'
the relationship btw barry n yaya over power the two main characters
siders are like "what"

so i hope the ending isn't boring and disappointing
I beg to differ.  I think Taew and Mario are doing an amazing job.  They have chemistry.  I am a huge Yadech fan, but I don't think they are over powering the main couple at all. 

Reactions: Mae

x0unerthanlater

A little too much Taro in ep. 7 today...

We had so little of Takeshi & Seiko moments because Takeshi was sleeping for 2/3 of the episode. At least my suspicions about the real murderer is getting clearer. 

And who mentioned a consummation for ep. 7? False alarm, you guys. They hardly had more than 5 mins togther in the 3 scenes.

But tomorrow's episode looks more promising! I think we'll be getting our dose of Takeshi & Seiko for sure. Can't wait!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching episode 7 and I guess Takeshi and Seiko will be making babies in episode 8 instead. ALSO! WHY NO PREVIEW OF EPISODE 8!? WHY!? I WANNA SEE WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!! GOD AIKO IS SUCH A BITCH!!! I HATE HER! Like HELLO! Can you not see that Takeshi does NOT LOVE YOU AT ALL!!??? I want to PUNCH her face!

After watching episode 7, all I want to do to Taro right now is give him a BIG GIANT HUG!!! COME HERE TARO BABY!!! LET ME HUG YOU BABY!!! i wanna love you!!! I know I said that he was getting annoying, but I also think that he is pitiful. Unlike Aiko who I DO NOT even pity at all. NOT ONE SINGLE BIT! I just want her to drown in the ocean!!! I think I got some yakuza blood in me.

I like Ryu and Mayumi's short but sweet scenes in episode 7. I think they are both falling in love with each other and I like that very much!!! I like how this episode really showed how Mayumi and Ryu are really thinking about each other. I like that A LOT!!! I like how mature Ryu was in this episode with Mayumi when they were talking. I also like that Mayumi is very mature as well. Overall, I think I will really enjoy their love story in the next series. Can't wait!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
A little too much Taro in ep. 7 today...

We had so little of Takeshi & Seiko moments because Takeshi was sleeping for 2/3 of the episode. At least my suspicions about the real murderer is getting clearer. 

And who mentioned a consummation for ep. 7? False alarm, you guys. They hardly had more than 5 mins togther in the 3 scenes.

But tomorrow's episode looks more promising! I think we'll be getting our dose of Takeshi & Seiko for sure. Can't wait!

SORRY!!! :spin:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  I thought I read somewhere that they were going to consummate their marriage in episode 7!!! I know! False alarm!!! I apologize for my misinformation!!! I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow!  :clap:

x0unerthanlater

MissSunny said:
SORRY!!! :spin:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  I thought I read somewhere that they were going to consummate their marriage in episode 7!!! I know! False alarm!!! I apologize for my misinformation!!! I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow!  :clap:

Lol, It's okay. I kept waiting and waiting... and when it got to the last part of the episode with just 10 mins left, I was thinking..."I don't think they can consummate in that short period of time" hahaha *sadface* I was waiting for it.

While I was waiting, I was hating Aiko so bad. She kept saying nonsense. Like how she's better than Seiko... but this girl can't even be a housewife OR study OR nothing else except chase other women away. What a delusional spoiled brat. Sorry Aiko, Takeshi doesn't need a brat to watch after, he needs a wifey to stand strong next to him. P.s. There was a preview. Some youtube channels cut that part off for some reason.

Here's the clip with a preview:
http://youtu.be/DIB5Dlj_oc0?t=11m12s

Video Credits to: DangJai HD

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
Lol, It's okay. I kept waiting and waiting... and when it got to the last part of the episode with just 10 mins left, I was thinking..."I don't think they can consummate in that short period of time" hahaha *sadface* I was waiting for it.

While I was waiting, I was hating Aiko so bad. She kept saying nonsense. Like how she's better than Seiko... but this girl can't even be a housewife OR study OR nothing else except chase other women away. What a delusional spoiled brat. Sorry Aiko, Takeshi doesn't need a brat to watch after, he needs a wifey to stand strong next to him. P.s. There was a preview. Some youtube channels cut that part off for some reason.

Here's the clip with a preview:
http://youtu.be/DIB5Dlj_oc0?t=11m12s

Video Credits to: DangJai HD

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME THE PREVIEW!!! I CAN'T WAIT TIL TOMORROW!!!!

appleloveny

sarNie Egg
I don't understand why people are discussing if seiko is a good okami-san for takeshi.

Takeshi, talented or not, just doesn't like to be the leader. He could not stand the cruelty. He wants to live a peaceful life with someone he loves (seiko, of course). So, there is no need for sekio to be a good okami-san. All she need to do is to love takeshi and support him. Afterall, they will live a happy life in the farm in the end.