[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
According to the Morning News show, there will be 12 episodes so this will end on August 21st.

Sorry, didn't see imono already posted it.

baileylover6666

sarNie Egg
OMG I'm so obsess with Mario and Taew. If anyone do find fanmade video wtih Takeshi and Seiko please share it in here >.< I love episode 3 so much!! I especially love the scene in the library. So sweeet ♥

So_obsessed

sarNie Egg
This lakorn reminds me of one of the most frustrating things about lakorns: 

The n'ek always has to cast her own feelings aside for the p'ek's benefit. For once in lakorn history, can't these people fight for who they love? Look at Aiko, Takeshi doesn't even love her, but she shamelessly fights like hell to be with him. Why does the main character give up so easily? Takeshi obviously loves Seiko, and she obviously has feelings for him, I don't understand the need to lie about her feelings? So what if he's engaged, he's made it clear who he loves. So what if his life is dangerous, if you love him, then you should risk your safety to be with him. I love Takeshi because he's such a hopeless romantic, but to see him shot down all the time is heartbreaking. She has no reason to be like that to him. You can't find a man that good to be so devoted to you, is she crazy? LOL

But I do love seeing the development of Ryu and Mayumi's relationship. Every time he's around her, he seems like such a brighter person. 

Reactions: fun

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
When I saw the preview for tomorrow's episode, I was super excited because of the wedding scene, but I'm pretty sure it will only be a daydream so yeah...there goes my world. I'm glad the storyline is moving along fast because I hate lakorns that DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG on like forever until the guy and girl fall in love!!! I'm so glad the storyline of Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan doesn't have Takeshi and Seiko starting out hating each other and then falling in love because although I DO LOVE those kind of storylines, it kinda gets tiring at times to watch those storylines. I like how Takeshi is so sweet and devoted to only Seiko. I tried to get my sisters to watch Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan with me, but they told me that it's creepy how Takeshi falls in love so fast with Seiko and he stalks her. I guess they don't understand romance like I do. LOL! I can't wait until Seiko moves in to live with Takeshi and their romance start to blossom! I know in the end Seiko ends up being pregnant so I hope we get to see a baby making love scene soon! LOL! I know I sound perverted but I wouldn't mind seeing Takeshi naked! This lakorn is driving me crazy!!!

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if I understood correctly he said I like to forget you have an owner or boyfriend back I thailand?? Or something along those lines after he hugs her I think or kisses her??? damn it mario you're such a creep but gosh I love you in here

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Episode 3 was awesome. So far Mario was able to hold the role of Takeshi very well. He was able to show the naïve Takeshi who doesn’t want anything to do with the family’s business to someone who embraced the role of Soryo. He was all business-like and serious with his people, and especially with Aiko’s dad but turned soft, sweet and gentle with Seiko. Even if he doesn’t love Aiko, he didn’t treat her harshly. I really loved the scene where he told Aiko off during the family’s funeral where all Aiko think about was marriage. I think Mario acted really well there. He was able to let the viewers see the tough side of Takeshi as the leader of the household.

You are all right when you said he has dreamy eyes just for Seiko. I love both of their scenes together. Sweet, yet not overly done. His longing for Seiko was clearly shown yet he has to refrain himself due to his obligations towards his father and family. Awwww…….. I am falling in love with Takeshi and Seiko. Besides Takeshi and Seiko, I am also still looking forward to more bromance between Takeshi and Ryu. Love their cousin relationship very much!! 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
55555 patience, friends. Takeshi is true to his heart and continues to pursue Seiko, while also holding up his family's honor. Seiko also has her own goals, she is studying on her own in a different country, there's a lot at stake for her too. This is why I wish they gave us more about her background, but I understand that for a lakorn, the Onizuka operations are more dramatic than hearing about the life of a "normal" Thai woman.

What I love about Takeshi is that he is honest about his feelings but he doesn't force those feelings on Seiko. But notice that whenever he does openly state he likes her, misses her, etc. she accepts it all. Episode 3 is evidence that she very much reciprocates his feelings. She isn't as verbal about her feelings but her being willing to meet up with him during the funeral because he might "want someone to talk to," and the way she looked at him on the bridge said it all. The tender feelings were mutual. What I love about Seiko is that she understands Takeshi but refuses to lose herself for a man. The two of them! They both are content to watch the one they love from afar lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
bella said:
SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if I understood correctly he said I like to forget you have an owner or boyfriend back I thailand?? Or something along those lines after he hugs her I think or kisses her??? damn it mario you're such a creep but gosh I love you in here

Yeah he said, "I'm sorry. I like to forget that you have someone waiting back in Thailand for you." He was going to kiss her in the library when he said that, but he didn't.

Takeshi & Seiko's love is both the sacrificial kind. They will watch their lover from afar and do what's right for everyone's benefit. But I love that they are still true to themselves and give each other support when one needs it. They don't expect anything from each other.... it's really romantic but at the same time bittersweet.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
This fanmade MV sort of like a summary of Ep 1-2. Surprisingly, all of the scenes in this vid are my favourite :) I have to admit I first focus on Mario because of his cute looks in 'A Crazy Little Thing Called Love'. He did well there too but I think I was focusing more on the storyline and his cuteness rather than his acting. But 'The Rising Sun' really makes me look at his acting. I find in all of the scenes so far, Mario was able to portray Takeshi in his own way which bring out the charm of Takeshi. He was able to show a myriad of expressions as well as control his facial expressions in various scenes.

Awww...... I think tonight I am gonna have a really sweet dream after looking at these two lovebirds!!! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxk5Vk09Ws0
Credit: ImomoStudio

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
baileylover6666 said:
OMG I'm so obsess with Mario and Taew. If anyone do find fanmade video wtih Takeshi and Seiko please share it in here >.< I love episode 3 so much!! I especially love the scene in the library. So sweeet ♥

So far found this fanmade vid of our lovely lovebirds. It's from Ep1 & 2 but those scenes are sweet. Hope it satisfy your 'craving' for them ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FW-rFOMEwQ
Credit: WeLoveMinnie

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
Just finished ep 4! So many bittersweet moments between Takeshi and Seiko. Takeshi's character definitely grew compared to the first two episodes. Mario and Taew portrayed the characters perfectly. Omg, I'm so in love with Takeshi <3 ^_^ Taro is in love with Seiko, but it's sad how all he can do is just watch! Mayumi and Ryu were so cute! Can't wait for RFTD now! I'm looking forward to next week episodes. Can it come any faster than this!? :)

x0unerthanlater

Episode 4 was:

(gif credits to tumblr)

The cliffhanger, that is... why would they leave us at that moment?! Tum mai tum mai tum mai? why why why?

This whole episode today was awesome!
Takeshi sneaks into her dressing room (of course again, would be super creepy in real life but only adorable when Mario does it)
and he asks, "Do you miss me?" ... and I'm like, "YES! KA! YES!" answering for Seiko myself. 55555+
Then he gazes/stares/ogles, her while she's sitting at the bridesmaid table.... his love was making little pink puffs of smoke coming from his eyes. It makes me want to roll around on the floor and *greeeeeeeet dung dung!* (squeal loudly)

His words... today were so painful yet very heartwarming... "Farewell Seiko. I will always love you." As he puts on his Clan's heirloom pendant around her neck... Another sentence that was sweet to the max was, "Aiko is a responsibility, but you, are my heart." Aiyaaa wowowow!

This was me when Takeshi was confessing his abundance of love:

(Gif credits to Imgur)

And Takeshi's last scene was done so well. Mario being angry is sort of sexy 5555! He doesn't look like he could play those angry tough roles, but man he's proving himself worthy of being Souryo. That was an excellent display of gallantry sticking up for his woman. Wooooo! Points to Takeshi!

jun ji

sarNie Egg
Oh, Takeshi, you are a hopeless romantic.  An adorable one at that.

He surely is trying to fill his father's shoes, and from the looks of it, he's doing it well.  However, it seems Ryu is better suited as Soryo.  He may be silly and provide most of the humor in the show, but when things get serious, he seems to be the better leader.  Especially when Takeshi is sneaking off to see Seiko.

Mario and Nadech, both sure do look good in them suits though.  Even in their Kimonos.

Poor Taro, I feel for you.  You are such a gentleman and a warrior.  You know you'll never get her yet you can't help yourself but to steal glances and smiles.  I hope that you'll find love too, even if it isn't with Seiko.

Aiko, Aiko, Aiko, you get crazier and crazier.  I'm surprised her father and brother don't find it disturbing that she was literally stabbing the head of a Geisha doll.  I understand that they're a Yakuza family, but still, when your daughter or sister looks to be looney, she IS looney and needs help!  Aish...

sarNie Adult
I'm still going to watch this all the way to the end most likely, because I like the actors but can't say I like the 2 main characters. The guy is engaged. I don't care that it's an arranged marriage and his fiance isn't likeable, but he should have some respect for her and not openly display his feelings for another woman. Man up, break the arrangement and face the consequences. As for the nangek, she has a bf who I am assuming she wasn't forced to be in a relationship with. I hope she broke up with him by now, since apparently, she doesn't seem to be loyal, and she's cheating on him with an engaged guy.

x0unerthanlater

72701 said:
I'm still going to watch this all the way to the end most likely, because I like the actors but can't say I like the 2 main characters. The guy is engaged. I don't care that it's an arranged marriage and his fiance isn't likeable, but he should have some respect for her and not openly display his feelings for another woman. Man up, break the arrangement and face the consequences. As for the nangek, she has a bf who I am assuming she wasn't forced to be in a relationship with. I hope she broke up with him by now, since apparently, she doesn't seem to be loyal, and she's cheating on him with an engaged guy.

Takeshi & Aiko aren't officially engaged actually... they were promised to be married but they haven't had an engagement or proper cultural ceremony... He hasn't even asked for her hand in marriage with her father yet. Aiko just makes it look like Takeshi belongs to her. She's crazy possessive.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
AAAAAAAaaahhh! "Aiko kheu natee, tae khun kheu hua jai."
And it's not even like it's the first time he's said something similar to that, it's just that everything that comes from Mario's mouth in this lakorn about Praewdao is sweet! That scene in the dressing room is cute! 
"Do you miss me?"
"I..."
"Your eyes already gave me the answer."

I'm dead.

I was guessing he might have left a note in the dress' box but he left something even better! The paper heart, of course!

I myself keep forgetting that Takeshi and Aiko aren't engaged, due to her possessiveness. But too bad for Aiko since she always refers to herself as fiancee-to-be LOL. But yeah, the assumption is that they will get married so that sucks.

awww Taro!