[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
Cuteness overload between Mario and Taew! <3 Seems like Aiko's father and Takeshi's father had a little history together! Can't wait for episode 4! :)

sunitium

sarNie Egg
I remember a scene of Preawdao when she was in the hospital with bandages(?) over her eyes, must be in tomorrow's episode when Aiko splashed hot tea/water on her ><"

ah, you're right the two father have a history together and it seems like Aiko's father maybe liked Takeshi's mother but she liked Takeshi's father :eek:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Done with ep3. Can't wait for tomorrow with Ryu and Mayumi quarreling with each other again.

Sad ep for Takeshi again. Having to take over and funereal for his family. But in between there's quit some cute scene between Takeshi and Seiko. Tomorrow the wedding scene. I'm excited for it.

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
I didn't know that Takashi & Seiko will have a wedding ceremony. I thought he'd just take her in as a mistress. I cannot wait for tomorrow. Ryu & Mayumi is plus.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
So many scenes had me blushing today! Seiko & Takeshi are so sweet. Takeshi seems to always be saying he loves her with his eyes. When they stopped at the end of the bridge and Takeshi kissed Seiko on the forehead.... *aaaaaaah!* The rain drops were coming down.... *faints*

The funniest scene was when Seiko picked some books and you see Takeshi right there smiling like a big dork! 555555! It would seem really creepy in real life, but for Takeshi, he was na rak t'sut! (the cutest) And then he tells her, "You're friend is correct. You are the best choice as the Mistress of Onizuka."  :heart:  :heart:  Omg, oak ja thaek thaai!!! MY HEART WAS GOING TO BURST!  :heart:  :heart:

Aiko, is really crazy possessive. She's the type of woman that will kill the guy if she doesn't get him. She thinks if she can't have him, no one can. What a psycho. And her father is one too. Jealously must run in that family. I think that Riki (Aiko's father) has something to do with Ichrio's death. Tsktsk. Backstabbing no good friend.

samn09

sarNie Egg
jjinxx said:
Some have discussed this previously but about Takeshi dying....

SPOILER*

Takeshi doesn't die. He fakes his death and moves to Thailand with Praewdao. Ryu takes over for him.

AHHHH REALLY?!?!? you just give me hope again, thank u ka :woot:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
eeks!

So happy when Seiko was able to
sneak in as Takeshi's dream and give him strength!
and when they hugged out in the courtyard
GREEEEEET. These two are killing me for real! It was so cute when Takeshi appeared behind the books and then I started hyperventilating when
Takeshi leaned over to kiss Seiko in the library and they were so so close and it was just such a breath-taking moment, with everything Takeshi was saying about how she's the best one, "beautiful, smart, compassionate, he wants to stay beside her, etc. and even if there were women better than her it wouldn't mean anything because they aren't her"

And hot damn the way watches her as if his breath depends on her, as if her existence gives him hope and healing...*sigh

jjinxx

x0unerthanlater said:
So many scenes had me blushing today! Seiko & Takeshi are so sweet. Takeshi seems to always be saying he loves her with his eyes. When they stopped at the end of the bridge and Takeshi kissed Seiko on the forehead.... *aaaaaaah!* The rain drops were coming down.... *faints*

555+ He's always saying I LOVE YOU with his eyes and always caressing her with his eyes and basically kissing her with his eyes. The bridge scene was beautiful and sweet beyond description!

I just got done watching Majurat See Nam Pueng so it's hella breath-stealing to watch a p'ek who only breathes good things about n'ek! She is everything he wants and he doesn't deny it one bit. His smile is brightest, softest, and most handsome when he smiles at Praewdao.

When Takeshi and Ryu passed that "test" I was thinking I would hate to have been the ones the two of them were beating up LOL. 

There's no way Riki Misawa is a good guy. He and Ichiro grew up as good friends, but even better rivals.

jjinxx

rewatching and still spazzing and spamming lololol

After the trailer, I was wondering how in the world Takeshi could come to wear that gray jumpsuit since he usually dresses differently 555 but it turns out to be his idea for him to escape from Ryu and go see Praewdao. Sneaky Takeshi.

I hope we get to see a lip kiss! I'm greedy, heh. On the bridge, they were so close to it. I love the way they stood close and looked at each other. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
imomo said:
Somehow I feel like the wedding is just Takeshi imagination.I wish I'm wrong.

I don't think it's their wedding. Remember Miyoko, Seiko's friend invited her to a traditional Shinto wedding? I think the outfit may be the one she wears to the wedding.... (Just a thought) ---- if it is their wedding or anything like that, I am going to tear my pillow apart in excitement! 55555+

I have got to say, Mario is so dreamy in this lakorn.... gosh... my poor poor heart is going to explode. I knew he was worth me being a "fan" after seeing his movie, "A Little Thing Called Love".

samn09

sarNie Egg
x0unerthanlater said:
I don't think it's their wedding. Remember Miyoko, Seiko's friend invited her to a traditional Shinto wedding? I think the outfit may be the one she wears to the wedding.... (Just a thought) ---- if it is their wedding or anything like that, I am going to tear my pillow apart in excitement! 55555+

I have got to say, Mario is so dreamy in this lakorn.... gosh... my poor poor heart is going to explode. I knew he was worth me being a "fan" after seeing his movie, "A Little Thing Called Love".

oh goshhh he is so dreamy!!! Every time i watch his scene with Seiko, i have the stop the video for a few seconds. My heart couldn't take it! SO HANDSOME :woot: :woot:

Mae

sarNie Adult
Mario is so handsome all suited up in this lakorn...yes, he is very dreamy and I can't keep my eyes off of him (sorta like Aiko, but I'm not psycho like her, lol)! :yes: I've never watched him before so I don't have much to compare, but I'm loving Takeshi and Seiko. Everyone's right...episode 3 scenes of Takeshi and Seiko are so worth it.

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
According to ch3 morning news Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan have total of 12 episodes.oh my god only 8 episodes left after episode 4.