[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

Mae

sarNie Adult
Umm, why is Seiko dressing Mario (even though it's cute)? I think Mario should be dressing Seiko in her kimono since he's actually Japanese and has been wearing it all his life? Hehe, wouldn't it be cuter that way? Looking forward to their "fake marriage" life together. :highfive:

Reactions: fun

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
omg. that picture is so cute. I love the 2nd episode Ryu and Mayumi scene just kept me smiling the whole time.  Ryu is so cute and funny. Why can't it be Wednesday already. I can't wait anymore. I love the way Takeshi speak of Seiko he is so in love with her. So sweet!  

Reactions: fun

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for Wed/Thurs to come around. I been Rewatching ep1-2. The fans has been doing a wonderful job in subbing for us non-Thai speaker. I'm able to understand the story more with the eng sub.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mae said:
The more I think about this lakorn the more I realize why I'm so drawn to it. I really adore lakorns where the p'ek is head over heels about his n'ek and loves her more than anything else, willing to protect her at any cost, and genuinely wants to be with her even though there are barriers. Takeshi's love for Seiko is similar to Laoberng (Chakrit) love for Plaeneun (Marsha) in Buang Baja Torn. I loved Buang Baja Torn for the same reasons. There are too many lakorns where the n'ek cares more about the p'ek so whenever I get a lakorn where the p'ek really loves the n'ek I get all giddy with butterflies. Anyways, I cannot wait for episode 3 and 4. I wish there were previews...

I now feel like re watching Buang Banjathorn which is a very bad idea since I have a load of dramas that I am currently watching all at once. It's a breath of fresh air to have these kind of pra ek.
Xiongurl26 said:
@fun: I cannot agree anymore about Praewdao. If someone who did not know the summary or plot of this Lakorn they would think that Praewdao actually lives in Japan and studies there. Can't really tell that she's studying abroad. It's only been the first 2 so I'm thinking maybe we will get answers further into the Lakorn. 
That's very true, I wouldn't have guessed Praewdao was studying abroad without reading the summary. I think it feels as if the characters are Thai but residing in Japan.

jjinxx said:
oooooh! PLEASE, yes, give us more info on our n'ek Praewdao! I can tell that she is a dynamic character but we are not getting to know her as much as the other leads, which is sad since there's so much potential for her side of the story. I'm glad she is kind but not a doormat, cautious but also sees the opportunities for love in front of her. It's realistic that she's scared of being associated with the Onizuka because like who wouldn't be when there's so much risk involved. At the same time, she is drawn in by Takeshi. And she obviously has ambition, courage and is curious about the world since she's studying abroad by herself. I don't believe that she is simply the weak woman that the script singularly stated she is.
There are so many details that I'm interested in. Why is Seiko her Japanese name. Why study in Japan? What is she studying? Where does she want to go? How did she get her fruit stall job? Some of these questions are trivial but they can show us more about Praewdao. I liked the scene where she and Takeshi talked about her studying in Japan and her parents disapproving. P'ek is attracted to her beauty but there's gotta be more to her than that for them to fall in love.

Mae, that's so true! Gotta admit it's always a good change to watch a p'ek who is reasonable, caring, and doesn't walk all over n'ek.

It's those little details that makes a big difference. In a Good Way (Twdrama) is probably the best example to show that small details and trivial matters can make a huge impact in a show. I also hope that the lakorn touch on cultural differences and have Takeshi and Praewdao overcome them.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Mae said:
The more I think about this lakorn the more I realize why I'm so drawn to it. I really adore lakorns where the p'ek is head over heels about his n'ek and loves her more than anything else, willing to protect her at any cost, and genuinely wants to be with her even though there are barriers. Takeshi's love for Seiko is similar to Laoberng (Chakrit) love for Plaeneun (Marsha) in Buang Baja Torn. I loved Buang Baja Torn for the same reasons. There are too many lakorns where the n'ek cares more about the p'ek so whenever I get a lakorn where the p'ek really loves the n'ek I get all giddy with butterflies. Anyways, I cannot wait for episode 3 and 4. I wish there were previews...
Omg !! I love Buang Baja Torn as well. That was actually my first Lakorn of Chakrit. I think I'm gonna go watch it on u-tube now. Lol !! See ya! Lol

Reactions: Mae

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
just can't wait until those scenes takeshi and seiko live together...he's gonna show so much love and care for her...seiko will falls head over heels for his sweetness.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Seiko might seems quiet and soft-spoken but I really like her character. It suit Takeshi a lot. I can't help but smile at all those shy yet filled with so much joy- expression that Takeshi shown whenever he is with Seiko. In episode 1 there was one scene where Takeshi walked Seiko home and after Seiko entered her home, Takeshi walked away but then he turned back again....very reluctant to let the moment end. Like most of you, I love it when it's the guy who is head over heels over the girl. And oh my, the pix that bubba posted, it was so cute. Can't wait for this scene. From all the discussion, we know that both Takeshi and Seiko will have to endure lots of hardship, especially from Aiko. I can't wait to see what Takeshi would do to protect Seiko. That would really touched her heart. 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
5555 I got my roommate hooked on RRHLT and she keeps exclaiming about how handsome Mario and Nadech are in here. Yay for more spazzing partners!

^Anyone else LOL in that scene after Takeshi walked Seiko home and he came to the car and was kissing his hand because Seiko touched it? He's sooo in love! Can you imagine how ecstatic he'll be once they move in together and he gets to be even closer to her! Mario's supaboroot role charms my socks off!

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
jjinxx said:
5555 I got my roommate hooked on RRHLT and she keeps exclaiming about how handsome Mario and Nadech are in here. Yay for more spazzing partners!

^Anyone else LOL in that scene after Takeshi walked Seiko home and he came to the car and was kissing his hand because Seiko touched it? He's sooo in love! Can you imagine how ecstatic he'll be once they move in together and he gets to be even closer to her! Mario's supaboroot role charms my socks off!
Omg yes I notice that too.  Yes, Takeshi is so in love.  And Ryu making fun of him.  Cute! one more day til the next episode air. :dance1:  

samn09

sarNie Egg
Just watched the eps with no subtitles...have no clue what they're saying but ohhhh they are so cute!!!! Mario is soooo handsome (ooohh so hot...can't take it! :drools:  drooollll :drools: hahhaa)

One question....Tekashi is Japanese isn't he? But he can speak Thai :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Here's the English subs.

Credit to Wishboniko and NAYA LOVELYHOUSE Chinese Fanclub.

Episode 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJtgaIna5us&list=UUBwnSyG653odNP29ZO3WVnA

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EJtgaIna5us&list=UUBwnSyG653odNP29ZO3WVnA

Episode 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZm5olDRQ8E&list=UUBwnSyG653odNP29ZO3WVnA

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KZm5olDRQ8E&list=UUBwnSyG653odNP29ZO3WVnA

samn09 said:
Just watched the eps with no subtitles...have no clue what they're saying but ohhhh they are so cute!!!! Mario is soooo handsome (ooohh so hot...can't take it! :drools:  drooollll :drools: hahhaa)

One question....Tekashi is Japanese isn't he? But he can speak Thai :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Can't wait for tomorrow! Takeshi & Preawdao is going to be cuuuuuuute! fin mak-mak!

:dance1:  :clap:  :wub: 

Reactions: Mae

jjinxx

lolol I try not to overthink the whole Japanese/Thai thing.

Yay! Tomorrow we get to see more!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
samn09 said:
Um...i just read the summary on sugar-daily that Tekashi dies at the end!!! :cry: :cry: :teary: :teary: :eyetwitch: :eyetwitch:
http://sugar-daily.com/summary-rising-sun-part-1-roy-ruk-hak-liam-tawan/

Please tell me this is not true! If it is...i don't think i can watch it anymore...I won't be able to stand watching his death and her sad future! :cry: :cry:
I'm pretty sure it is NOT true because i did ask the same question before i started the drama and someone said there will be a twist. Considering the fact that they were planning to make a rising sun series 3 consisting of Mario and Taew's child and Nadech and yaya's child as the pra'nangs.

jjinxx

Some have discussed this previously but about Takeshi dying....

SPOILER*

Takeshi doesn't die. He fakes his death and moves to Thailand with Praewdao. Ryu takes over for him.