[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
Love love it!!! So sad for Mario :( he got he crying with him while hugging every1. Every1 is doing such a great job totally hooked on :) N wat can I say bout yadech? They r sooo kute wen they 1st meet lol cant wait for more.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
It's getting intense. I laughed and i cried. Su su p'takeshi. Love yaya and nadech's time on screen. Rewatched it 3 times. Definitely irresistible.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Lovely Fia's entertaining recaps, a must read hhehe

http://lovefia.com/2014/07/16/roy-rak-hak-liam-tawan-episode-1/
http://lovefia.com/2014/07/17/roy-rak-hak-liam-tawan-episode-2/

Loving the bromance, the loyalty and closeness of the Onisuka clan, heartbreaking to see them die so quickly, js when i become so attatched to them. Chai did an awesome job playing as the big boss. Seiko and Takeshi romance happened very quickly but looks very deep already, seems like there will be alot of obstacles in store for them, esp with Aiko's crazy personality. But got2 admit, Pat looks gorgeous, even moreso with minimal make-up.

Mayumi and Ryu's first meetings has got to be one the cutest meetings i've seen in a lakorn. Love how takeshi is teasing Ryu now, and the fact he's not retaliating much to the teases really shows Ryu is very in love already, too cute!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks Vimalee  and bubbles8 for the links and info. na ka.

This lakorn is so far so good.  Both couples are very good looking.  Ep.2 is so emotional.  I was exciting and smile from ear to ear with Ryu and Mayumi scene. They are so cute and funny,  Then, suddenly I was so sad and teary with Takeshi because of the tragedy.  It is so heartbreaking!!!  I'm looking forward to see Takeshi's leadership and his love and also more of Ryu and Mayumi interaction.

Since there is a buzz between our two handsome pra'eks, they're being so silly and funny lol.

Takeshi:  Love between us is not possible.
Ryu:   .......??

cr:as tagged

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was not able to watch this on the day it aired. When I got home
around noon Wednesday, I was only able to watch the first 10 minutes.
That 3 Latino males robbed a bank and took 3 hostage with them. The bank
they robbed is about 2.5 miles from where I lived. The chase ended
about 20 houses to the west from where I live. There were almost 80 cop
cars chasing after the robbers. The cops and robbers were shooting at
each other and it was intense when the one of the cop shot their tired.
It's like a 2 minute walk if you jump fences. You would have to walk
around the neighborhood to the actual scene which takes about 5 minutes.
I literally jumped out of my bed, my phone cracked (I was watching
Rising Sun on my phone) and grabbed my two nephew, toss them in the
closet, closed the door and windows/blinds and stayed put for a good 30
minutes. I was on my broken screen phone looking for updates and I had
my eyes glued to the window in case the robbers decided to jump fences.
When I was younger a man being chased from the police jumped over my
grandma's backyard to escape so I had been paranoid since then. Two of
the suspect and one hostage died. July is just filled with tragedy. The
very next day, Malaysia airplane was shot down.

So I decided to start on this today and happy that I did. Here goes my
first impression of the first episode. I love Mario and Taew chemistry.
Takeshi is so sweet and adorable. I love the scene with the geshia/maiko
(the performers I was not sure if they are geshia or maiko because
their makeup and outfit are nothing close to it but I am assuming they
are) were performing, he spotted Seiko behind the curtain. He must have
super vision lol Aiko even mistaken the person he was smiling at was the
performer when actually it is Seiko. Regarding the fight scenes, I give
them credit for doing a better job than Cubic. But it did make me
giggle here and there at the corniness of it.

One of my pet peeve is the pronunciation of the Japanese names. And the
white powder on Pat. She is not light skinned but the white powder is
just way too much.

Is it me or lately nang rai is just too overbearing these days. They are just there to make you hate
them. I really don't like how Aiko is written. The use of her character is just not my thang. I don't like it when nang rai is overly jealous and she turns psychotic. Nang rai going on a killing spree is too overly used. I hope that it doesn't go according to the summary and Seiko and her somehow ends up being good friends and they both end up helping Takeshi.

But I loved the bromance in here! Finally enjoying a bromance in a lakorn.

Between I don't like the opening song. I wish they stuck to Thai or use an authentic Japanese song.

Off to episode 2.

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG how could they do that to me!!! I was prepared since I read the comments regarding episode 2, but the tears just keeps coming. I can't even celebrate Ryu and Mayumi first encounter and Takeshi and Praewdao moments. Feeling depress. Now they need a new theme song, I just hope I won't get so annoyed with it. It might even surpass Aof's Jai Rao sub themed song. And most of you should know how I feel about that song lol

Waiting patiently for episode 3.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
555 NARIO! Sounds like my cup of tea if we are talking about a couple that is good looking and with great chemistry! These two guys top the list! Plus they are not blood related so things could have gone sooo differently, muahahaha!

I already miss seeing Praewdao and Takeshi. The way they long for one another makes me spazz!
I agree that Aiko is just too...fake of a character. All of her from the possessiveness to the selfishness is exaggerated and I just feel exasperated with her actions and bratty behavior. Poor Praewdao. ..

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
I loled when Praewdao questioned herself if Takeshi likes a foreigner girl like her. Oh boy does she not know, he is head over heels over her lol

I can spazz about them too but the ending to episode 2 is just so depressing. It sounds like a lot of fun watching Takeshi grow or solve his problems in the near future.

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
@fun: Such dilemma, so sorry you had to go through all that. Well, I'm glad to hear you and your family are safe. God bless!~

I can't wait for next week's episodes! Too bad they didnt get the weekend slot though.. It's ok I guess! Lol I'm enjoying DKD2 anyway

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
bubba said:
Thanks Vimalee  and bubbles8 for the links and info. na ka.

This lakorn is so far so good.  Both couples are very good looking.  Ep.2 is so emotional.  I was exciting and smile from ear to ear with Ryu and Mayumi scene. They are so cute and funny,  Then, suddenly I was so sad and teary with Takeshi because of the tragedy.  It is so heartbreaking!!!  I'm looking forward to see Takeshi's leadership and his love and also more of Ryu and Mayumi interaction.

Since there is a buzz between our two handsome pra'eks, they're being so silly and funny lol.

Takeshi:  Love between us is not possible.
Ryu:   .......??

cr:as tagged
Oh my!! Oh My!!! So very love their bromance. Love those pix....very cute and hilarious!!! So far in the two episodes, Ryu and Takeshi are very interesting to watch. I love how they care so much for each other, even more than how Takeshi care for his own brother. Maybe because they are of the same age. The teasing between them was funny too. It makes it so much more fun. I guess Ryu will play an important role helping shape Takeshi for the leadership role by motivating and encouraging him. On the other hand, Takeshi will play the role in showing Ryu that love isn't as scary as he thought (in the 2nd series???). I have never watched any of Nadech dramas and I just found out that they are both good friends in real life so appearing together in a drama as good frens and cousins make it even sweeter. 

@fun - glad that you and your family are ok. 

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
queenyeon said:
What a fun episode with such a tragic ending,  i feel so bad for Takeshi. All the responsibilities of the clan fell on his shoulders in such harsh way... 

Takeshi fell in love way too quickly for my taste but ngl Seiko and him do make a lovely couple! 

Oh Ryu, Ryu, Ryu! he's so fun and quirky! Love him already~ 
I can't wait for more Mayumi/Ryu moments
it was love at first sight for takeshi....

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Credit to m3lhouse at Spicy Forum.

Ratings for RRHLT....very good start.

Wed -  7.7     (first episode)

Thu  -  8.5

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks everyone, I am fine.

The rating isn't so bad. That's actually a nice start. Ch3 normally starts off with a 5-6.