[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

D~D

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
Perd Kong, was funny. Takeshi seems like a sweet guy. Seiko is gorgeous. Mario & Taew are going to koo-jin of the next level up! They complement each other so well.

Argh, I don't want to see Pat as the n'rai though. She's so pretty. But I guess this is her chance at prime time again. It'll be hard to hate Aiko because I actually like Pat.
Yeah, I like Pat as well. I wanna see more of her playing the n'ek. the only one I watch of hers was the one she played with Chakrit.( is this how u spell his name??) lol !!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
D~D said:
Yeah, I like Pat as well. I wanna see more of her playing the n'ek. the only one I watch of hers was the one she played with Chakrit.( is this how u spell his name??) lol !!

Oh yes! I liked the one she played with Chakrit too (you spelled it right). It was called Mafia T'Ruk.
I loved her with Por T. and many others. She gets n'ek roles but she was moved to evening lakorns instead of prime time.
So this is like her comeback. ^-^ Hopefully she gets n'ek roles on prime time again after RS.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I read the synopsis and my excitement dropped. Hopefully it plays out differently with Madio amd Taew.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It is super cheesy and cliche. The only thing that exciting is the plot taking place in Japan. I was hoping something more plot driven. Im not sure how accurate the synopsis is but I hope it is no where close to it lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thanks for the translations! 555 I love how serious and sweet Takeshi is, just yearning away for Praewdao, and of course, staring down his mischievous buddy Ryu. It's going to be great seeing Mario and Nadech onscreen together, especially when their characters are such opposites.

Mae

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
I hope they don't keep the ending like the synopsis as well.

Please share the synopsis..been waiting too patiently for this lakorn to air. I'm super excited for it to begin asap.

smiley1705

sarNie Egg
Read part of the synopsis (want to know the rest watching the lakorn) and it seemed like it's full of angsty moments.. Can't wait to watch this and fangirl with all of you! :cheer:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Lol I heard ppl like Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan better than Roy Fun Tawan Deard. The book versions. Hopefully the whole series is good so I'm looking forward to it.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, been waiting since 2011 to see this lakorn and the whole Rising Sun series!!  Am so excited!!  :dance1:  :yahoo:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
phoenix81 said:
I am new here! I am super super excited with the MV posted by huanzhu. Thank you! I have just recently discovered Mario and I am a new fan of his from Malaysia ;) I hope to read more about him and his work here in Asianfuse.
Welcome to AF and am also from Malaysia ... :beer:

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
huanzhu said:
Welcome to AF and am also from Malaysia ... :beer:
Thank you my fellow Malaysian, huanzhu! I am very excited about The Rising Sun. I do hope we can get eng sub so everyone can enjoy it. I find it very difficult to find blogs, forum or news of Mario in English. Is there a Mario thread here AF? 

Those teaser videos of Mario and Taew looked really good. Their chemistry and expressions were good too (of course it's hard to say until I watch the series :) Nadech and Yaya were cute and funny in those vids.

Vimalee, tks for the 2nd teaser vid :)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I just read the summary on Sugar-daily... Does Takeshi really die?!? That's so sad.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
phoenix81 said:
Thank you my fellow Malaysian, huanzhu! I am very excited about The Rising Sun. I do hope we can get eng sub so everyone can enjoy it. I find it very difficult to find blogs, forum or news of Mario in English. Is there a Mario thread here AF? 

Those teaser videos of Mario and Taew looked really good. Their chemistry and expressions were good too (of course it's hard to say until I watch the series :) Nadech and Yaya were cute and funny in those vids.

Vimalee, tks for the 2nd teaser vid :)
am not so sure ..u need to check

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Takeshi didn't die. I believe he faked his death because he didn't want to be the leader of the mafia group. They had one too many rivals and he didn't want his loved ones hurt, especially Praewdao. Nadech became the leader after Mario's "death".  

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Yes!!! Can't believe it's finally here. I'm having a lot of those fangirling moments at the moment :ghehe: just love it! 6/7 MORE DAYS. Going to try to catch it live hehe