[Ch3] Raeng Tawan (Lovedrama Company) Aum Atichart/Chipy Sirin

cecilia

Staff member
Exclusive talk with the lakorn --- the acting director is quite sadist in this lakorn that's why we have all these 'harsh' scene of the pranang lol

Another clip of the cast promoting the lakorn at tv3 concert

Last edited:

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
Aum look so hot in this drama. Chippy reminds me of Kwan Usamanee. One thing though. Dramas that have toooo many characters are not enjoyable. Wish they focus more on the pranangs.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Love this lakorn so far! As much as I'm enjoying all the skinship, I'm also waiting for pra'nang to soften up to each other.

Peach's acting is not up to par. His mouth area moves in weird ways so I can't take him seriously when he's "angry".

Omg I am so glad to find u guys :) I am been watching Rang Tawan since the beginning but not luck with eng sub :( just been reading the recap from lovesofia :) can someone be generous and recap the end of the episode 5 where Tawantsn is playing with her nephew and draw picture of the bear and then AAum starts following her and star running away from him until the lawyer says something to Aum. Also. I was wondering also about the previews for next chapter. Hope is not to much to ask. Thanks :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I am in love with this so far. I also showed my mom and she keeps saying that Pu is such a bad guy, how can he be a pra ek. I'm sitting there thinking, "Well if you watch till the end you will know. LOL My mom always loves bitching at lakorn characters. I laughed my butt off when Pu did the "second voice". Just thinking about it makes me laugh.

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Omg and in the scene where Pu grabs Kate after she saw him speaking in that high voice, his guards came and I LOST it when they 'accidentally' answered him in the high voice. They food themselves but it was the funniest thing in the world.

lakornblog

sarNie Hatchling
Omg and in the scene where Pu grabs Kate after she saw him speaking in that high voice, his guards came and I LOST it when they 'accidentally' answered him in the high voice. They food themselves but it was the funniest thing in the world.
Hahahah. Pu was definitely embarrassed!

lakornblog

sarNie Hatchling
… am I the only weirdo who likes preview of the next episode? Because I am disappointed today's sneak peek for tomorrow had none of Pu and Kate…

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
… am I the only weirdo who likes preview of the next episode? Because I am disappointed today's sneak peek for tomorrow had none of Pu and Kate…
No you're not the only one, bc I will always love the previews. I was thinking the same thing! Like where is my main ship??? I was so disappointed.

lakornblog

sarNie Hatchling
Deng it. Aom and Peach characters are bugging me. Some scenes cute, some… not to much.

But Aum <3 good o' meanie Aum. Need me some joop-joop slapandkiss

cecilia

Staff member
Surian is one aggressive man and Kate is one stubborn woman as well. They're always head to head with their argument.

I look forward to tomorrow episode and I agree ... I'm kind of bore of Peach/Aom's romance lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I actually like Aom and Peach moments, but what is bothering me is Peach using Aom to get to Chippy. And Peach tricking Aom into it too.

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok , I'm playing catch up , so far it's good ! but i don't like how the second couple & third couple take away the main couple screen time!! The Surian dude is ANNOYING , his face expression doesn't suit his character or was it just bad acting ? * headaches* . I LOVE how Pu man handle Tawan HAHA but she alway fight back & try not to be intimidated by him even though she shaken inside LOL . Aum's acting are so goood . His eye expression in the scene where he went to see his EX gf & she end up smashing his head ! Poor baby!!! He so violence & temperamental that everyone fear him but i feel it's just a defence mechanisms to protect him from his vulnerable. Tawan is able to stand up against him w/ no fear , she going break down his wall soon and we'll see that big soft teddy bear inside lolll