[Ch3] Raeng Tawan (Lovedrama Company) Aum Atichart/Chipy Sirin

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Welllllll that was an episode. Would anyone be so kind as to translate what those two were talking about while he was manhandling her

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I like raeng. They have not love each other but p'ek chase n'ek to the beach and said I'm gonna rape you. And she voice her opinions ok rape me if that makes you human. It didn't go thru awe. I like meanie Aum but he's married not that good if its a revenge genre

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Awwwww would you do at after you're done w work???
Rough translation since my comprehension is not 100%.

I'll start at when he dragged her back to his farm. She said he's crazy, has no manners & his mouth is worst than the devils (I think). He's like really, how would she know & has she tried it then attempts to kiss her (hehe so hot). He accused her of planning to abandon the nephew now that she's got Sulee's money & got Avisuk (not sure how to spell his name). She said she'll never leave her nephew. He said even if she wanted to, he wouldn't let her because she's his possession. Without his permission, she can't be anyone else's. The more he sees Avisuk wants her, the more he (something about her body). She calls him psycho. He's like doesn't she want him instead since he's richer (haha this guy). She said she it's not about the money, she chooses according to the person's nature. He asked then do you know how Avisuk chooses you (grabs her & tries to kiss her again). She slaps him & he said "I'm going to rape you!" She runs away. He said tonight he'll be more than the devil. He threatens to rape her wherever he catches her & runs all over trying to catch her (so creepy & funny at the same time). He catches up to her at the beach. He said she chose a good spot (LOL). She said she knows & understands why Keem left him, why everyone left him. Basically his foul mouth & barbaric behavior. She calls his bluff to keep scaring her because fear will give her courage to take the nephew & run away from him. He said if she dares, he'll kill her brother & then her. She said go ahead, regardless he's going to kill her brother anyway. So do whatever he wants. Rape her if he wants. Rape her then she'll take the nephew away like everyone left him. She asked if he's fed up with his life since his mom, dad, sister & lover all left him. The girl with him now (Keem's sister) is only with him out of fear. Truth is she hates him & wants him dead. Nobody in this world loves him. She's telling him to go ahead & rape her so it will confirm what she said is true.

Anyone, feel free to correct anything.

Last edited:

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Rough translation since my comprehension is not 100%.

I'll start at when he dragged her back to his farm. She said he's crazy, has no manners & his mouth is worst than the devils (I think). He's like really, how would she know & has she tried it then attempts to kiss her (hehe so hot). He accused her of planning to abandon the nephew now that she's got Sulee's money & got Avisuk (not sure how to spell his name). She said she'll never leave her nephew. He said even if she wanted to, he wouldn't let her because she's his possession. Without his permission, she can't be anyone else's. The more he sees Avisuk wants her, the more he (something about her body). She calls him psycho. He's like doesn't she want him instead since he's richer (haha this guy). She said she it's not about the money, she chooses according to the person's nature. He asked then do you know how Avisuk chooses you (grabs her & tries to kiss her again). She slaps him & he said "I'm going to rape you!" She runs away. He said tonight he'll be more than the devil. He threatens to rape her wherever he catches her & runs all over trying to catch her (so creepy & funny at the same time). He catches up to her at the beach. He said she chose a good spot (LOL). She said she knows & understands why Keem left him, why everyone left him. Basically his foul mouth & barbaric behavior. She calls his bluff to keep scaring her because fear will give her courage to take the nephew & run away from him. He said if she dares, he'll kill her brother & then her. She said go ahead, regardless he's going to kill her brother anyway. So do whatever he wants. Rape her if he wants. Rape her then she'll take the nephew away like everyone left him. She asked if he's fed up with his life since his mom, dad, sister & lover all left him. The girl with him now (Keem's sister) is only with him out of fear. Truth is she hates him & wants him dead. Nobody in this world loves him. She's telling him to go ahead & rape her so it will confirm what she said is true.

Anyone, feel free to correct anything.
Ahhhhh thank you so much! Wow, what a scene lol didn't know that he ACTUALLY said that. I mean he's so straightforward w it too. No beating around the bushes, no hints or foreshadowing, just straight up "Imma rape you".

cecilia

Staff member
My translation:

Patio:
s: Where do you think you're going?
k: Are you a crazy person or what? You're ill manner and uncivilized. You're worst than an animal.
s: More than an animal, huh? How do you know I'm worst ... have you try it?
k: Let go!
s: You're after a new pawn as soon as you learned that you get nothing from Sulee (wills). You're quite quick/fast like a professional! So now what? You're able to cling onto Wisu and plan to abandon your nephew immediately, right?
k: I will never let my nephew stay with someone like you.
s: You may thought of doing it but you have no rights to do it because you're my property. No one can have you unless I give them permission. The more I see he (Wisu) wants you the more possessive I am.
k: Let go! Psycho!
s: Have you thought of catching me? I'm richer than him.
k: I'm not judging/picking people based on money .. I choose them based on their humanity.
s: Do you want to know what Wisu based/judged you on? I'll show you ...
k: Let go!

*Kate slapped him

s: I'm going to rape you (*self note: creepy)
k: Tantawan! If you think you can escape then make sure to escape. Tonight, I'm going to be more than an animal. I'm going to rape you wherever I capture you (*self note: creepy)

*Chase around*
*Surian catches Tantawan at the fence area*

k: Let go of me.
s: You challenged/provoked me! Do you think you can get away?

*beach scene* -- looks like SORIYA's swing scene lol

s: You picked a nice place.

*Surian pins her down*

k: Let go! I beg you. Let go.

*Surian continues his force ..

k: Is this why Khem left you?

*Surian stopped

k: She can't handle your barbaric behavior that's why she left you to the city (Bangkok) and never return again.
s: What are you talking about?
k: I understand her well. Who can handle such animal who lives life the way he wants. Love is more detail than an animal like you would understand. The only thing you know how is to create fear.
s: Stop talking! Shut your mouth if you don't know anything.
k: Go ahead. Make me scare ... make me scare so that in the end it will turn into courage. And I'm going to take n'Pich and run away from you.
s: You dare to do that, Tantawan? If you dare then do it. If you're going to do it then I'm going to kill your brother and send him to see Sulee.
k: Don't use my brother as a threat. I know that reason does not work for you. You're going to kill him anyway. Do whatever you want. You want to rape me then go ahead. If you rape me then I'm going to take n'Pich and leave you like everyone.
s: Tantawan!
k: Don't you sympathize your life? Your father, mother, sister, and ex-gf, everyone you love left you except Kekhai who waits for you. Are you sure she loves you? Perhaps, she was in fear and pretend to love you to survive. Truth is she hates you. She wants you dead. She wants to stay away from you. In this world, no one truly loves you. No one. Rape, rape me, rape me so that it can confirm what I said is true.
s: Go! Go wherever you want!

*kate left*

Last edited:

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Guys the whole time he was chasing her, the only thing that was going on in my head was that they were frolicking through the flowers. Except you know on a predator and prey scenario.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ohhh , ok just 'attempt' LOL I love those the most b/c we get more skin-ship than the actual deed HAHAHA ^^ I'm missing out lot !! Sound so wild !!! I need to check out what tpye of gun Ceda talking about too lol

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Ceci! I played the scene on voice command in my car on my commute from work & listened to it over 10 times LOL! We are so lucky to have you here!

LOL at your "sand" comment!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
WOW. I wouldn't had imagine him saying that he's gonna R her straight up. Definitely scary. I feel even more sorry for Kate now... :( But geez, Aum is too hot, lolol.

There goes that possessive line, hahah. I especially love those lines. "You're my property. Without my permission, you can't be with anyone else!" :clap: Yes, continue to be possessive of your women, hehe

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
WOW. I wouldn't had imagine him saying that he's gonna R her straight up. Definitely scary. I feel even more sorry for Kate now... :( But geez, Aum is too hot, lolol.

There goes that possessive line, hahah. I especially love those lines. "You're my property. Without my permission, you can't be with anyone else!" :clap: Yes, continue to be possessive of your women, hehe
Lol ditto to that