[Ch3] Raeng Ruk (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I am going to go cry after this post. I wanted Rita to pair up with Ken and Aum. Knowing that Rita has 2 lakorns where she is not nang ek and she doesn't even get to be paired up with them, I am hurt. Ch3 please I beg you! I always thought Cherry makes a good nang rai. She has that bitchy aura lol I wasn't able to watch the lakorn where she played nang ek and where Benz plays the nang rai cause I thought the bigger bitch was Cherry lol I meant their characters they portrayed in there.
Yes Fun 4 Fun i understand what u meant, me too Cherry does have that n'rai look but only onscreen not as in her person.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I am going to go cry after this post. I wanted Rita to pair up with Ken and Aum. Knowing that Rita has 2 lakorns where she is not nang ek and she doesn't even get to be paired up with them, I am hurt. Ch3 please I beg you! I always thought Cherry makes a good nang rai. She has that bitchy aura lol I wasn't able to watch the lakorn where she played nang ek and where Benz plays the nang rai cause I thought the bigger bitch was Cherry lol I meant their characters they portrayed in there.
Man I feel you on that one so much. First I was so bum out when I didn't see Rita name linked to any lakorn. After that she's in pim mala a diff role. Then I was happy when I saw her name in roy marn but it turn out Margie and boy will be in it. After that I was so happy seeing her for this lakorn and look what happen. I was depressed for so long and just too mad. If any actress was going to play in a lakorn with Rita they should be n'rai. Rita is just too good of an actress that it's hard to see her on the side. I dnt know about anyone else who don't lk Rita but that girl is talented, pretty, sexy, playful and her crying scene always makes me want to cry along... and always interesting to watch. Hope she will have another lakorn soon as the n'ke I will wait for it...

fanny

sarNie Adult
i am so agree i still want to see rita to play n'ek. rita has to be n'ek she's has this sweet face match for n'ek not n'rai. if rita play rai than whoever is playing n'ek it has to be someone i like or i can not accept it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I like both Rita and Cherry, and Rita look too pretty to play n'rai and Cherry she can do for both. I'm mad that Rita
is playing rai too.

solin

sarNie Adult
Why are they doing that to me ? When finally Rita and Ken are in the same lakorn...why can't they be paired up together and why does Rita have to play n'rai ? I hate it already !!!! I sure that Rita & Ken would form a great couple on screen !
It will be a challenging role for her but in away...Rita doesn't have this n'rai aura ! She is more of the nice girl type !

I think that Sririta would be excellent in a n'rai role just because she's such a good actress, but I still definitely prefer to see Sririta in a n'ek role. Cherry does look kind of n'raish...I didn't really notice it before but somehow it struck me while I was watching Pla Lai Pai Daeng.

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
I think Cherry is one of the more versatile Thai actresses. I guess out of her and Rita, Cherry definitely look more like a nangrai.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ i agree with you..
i love both ladies but i do think that cherry has that n'rai look to her.. kind of like benz.. i began thinking like this of cherry ever since rai rissaya hehe.. but they're both great actresses.. XD

eufourick

sarNie Egg
I'm really looking forward to this one. I love both the ladies, but I'm really glad Cherry is the lead. And it doesn't hurt that there will be great eye candy to go along with it (Ken). :thumbsup:

I read the whole post, but didn't see a synopsis. Anyone know what this one might be about? What was the old one about?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm really looking forward to this one. I love both the ladies, but I'm really glad Cherry is the lead. And it doesn't hurt that there will be great eye candy to go along with it (Ken). :thumbsup:

I read the whole post, but didn't see a synopsis. Anyone know what this one might be about? What was the old one about?
Looks like your new here eufourick welcome to Asianfuse i don't know the story yet from the older version but from what
i've saw from clips that Ken and Cherry is playing the main lead and also those parents role in lakorn.

eufourick

sarNie Egg
Looks like your new here eufourick welcome to Asianfuse i don't know the story yet from the older version but from what
i've saw from clips that Ken and Cherry is playing the main lead and also those parents role in lakorn.
Hi Alice and thanks for the welcome.

I am new to the board, but I've been a lakorn addict for quite some time (lurked as a guest over the years and worked on a few over on Viki).

I'm not sure I understand. Ken & Cherry play the parents in the lakorn or they become parents in the lakorn? :baby-scene-pop-corn:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hi Alice and thanks for the welcome.

I am new to the board, but I've been a lakorn addict for quite some time (lurked as a guest over the years and worked on a few over on Viki).

I'm not sure I understand. Ken & Cherry play the parents in the lakorn or they become parents in the lakorn? :baby-scene-pop-corn:
They both are the pra'nang sorry for the mix up word they will eventually become parents later on.

icool48

sarNie Adult
so sad

ken & cherry rejected this project already. :cry1:

credit : kuma facebook

I heard from cherry 's fan

cherry rejected this role since last september. :no:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Well im glad Sirita is still in here, but I doubt she will be n'ke. I really want Andrew to be in here with her. Yeah I want to know who will replace them.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Darn it! I wanted to see them in here..anyways..

I wonder if they'll deity Rita to n'ex instead n'rai.. Hehe I'll be much happier XD

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
so sad

ken & cherry rejected this project already. :cry1:

credit : kuma facebook

I heard from cherry 's fan

cherry rejected this role since last september. :no:
P'Jib i know why Ken and Cherry reject this lakorn cos maybe they accepted to play Sadtroo Sanaeha

somp9

sarNie Adult
hope they change Rita as n'ek and get someone else to act n'rai. Want Rome, Andrew or Charkrit to be lead in this lakorn.