[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
JJinxx I love when you rant. I also wish that Tae would date other guys too while waiting for Pit lol. But she loves him too much to do that. She is too faithful to Pit. She sees only him. It's like he is the center of her life, and she will do anything for him to make him happy.

I want to hug Tae too when she cried in the car.

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
JJinxx I love when you rant. I also wish that Tae would date other guys too while waiting for Pit lol. But she loves him too much to do that. She is too faithful to Pit. She sees only him. It's like he is the center of her life, and she will do anything for him to make him happy.

I want to hug Tae too when she cried in the car.

Maii

sarNie Egg
I enjoy the RP siggies mak!
and Ann's name's brought up so happy!!
ALex says Kim is like Ann.I agree <3 love both

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Loved the part in Epi. 11 when Pit said "If I could turn back time, the only thing I would change is to follow my heart", and then he took Tae's hand held it all night long while looking up at the stars together.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
LoveAnnKim, lol thanks hun.
When Pit is reasonable I feel bad for being mean to him and as someone posted earlier they don't expect Rawee to be that evil and two-faced. Like I said, the script is frustrating because there are so many circles of sweetness and then tears and I just feel like either the bad guys are winning too much or rather, good guy Pit is not developing.

I think this weekend didn't highlight Tae as much even though we had the Khao Yai episode, compared to the beginning. But next ep we will get khun noo Suapa back a little! Kudos to Kim (and Nadech) for making me so stressed lol

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Penelope said:
Loved the part in Epi. 11 when Pit said "If I could turn back time, the only thing I would change is to follow my heart", and then he took Tae's hand held it all night long while looking up at the stars together.

Yes, loved that scene also! I also loved it on today episode when Tae told him that she would give him freedom if Rawee and Adon don't have to get married and Pit said to her that him and Rawee will not happen because things have changed...he wanted to stay with Tae to take care of her, not because of any other reasons, even though I wished he would say because 'I love you' But it's okay though because it made our girl Tae happy..his eyes expressed the word 'love' already.

Dammit! The producers are playing with my emotions, all of these sexual eye contacts are killing me! Urgh...can they just hit the sack and make babies already!! That way the babies can poop on Rawee's face. I guess I better not get my hopes up because Pit moves like a turtle..zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

jjinxx

^LOL!

Any more of those eye moments and I will need to have a serious discussion with paaJaew! That last one at Khun Nai's house was the perfect opportunity for him to drop a kiss on her!!!
><

Kayla

sarNie Adult
jjinxx said:
^LOL!

Any more of those eye moments and I will need to have a serious discussion with paaJaew! That last one at Khun Nai's house was the perfect opportunity for him to drop a kiss on her!!!
><

LIKE SERIOUSLY! Enough with the eye moments already! Can we get some lip actions!!

We've already have to deal with Pit being slow in the head. Do we have to be tortured by his slow moves too??!!
Even Rawee kissed Pit on the lips already! :rant:

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Kayla you crack me up lol I don't think Pit is slow like a turttle. He is slower than a turttle and a snail lol.
12 eps already and no kisses between Pit and Tae. That's how slow Pit is.

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
LMAO Kayla that's hilarious!  PiTae babies pooping on Ravee's face lmaooo!   Watching Pit can be so frustrating but glad Na and Kim have better chemistry than I've expected.  Dropping by to share some of the gifs I made. 

Best punishment for Pit would be, let him suffer from his sexual frustration! lmao.  Tae should seduce him and leave him hanging haha.  Serve him right! :p

What happened to the Pit in Khao Yai?! ugh. lol  Looks so cozy!  He holds so much power over her.  She melts at every slightly affections from him *sigh

And I laugh at this lol. 

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
i just hope we will at lese get to see a kiss scene for pit and thae before this lakorn end cuz their  almost kiss make me feel :woot2: all the time.

jjinxx

MoonChild, thanks for the beautiful gifs!

Khao Yai was a whole different planet! I knew Pit should have taken some of that country air with him so it could enlighten him!

taylenaemi

sarNie Egg
i think we should go talk to p jaew IG and Message him at least give them a kissing scene and have a willing scene so they can end up having kids at least who knows Paa' Jaew's IG so I can go talk to him.

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
i will be really sad if their no kiss scene for pit and thae at all. even that evil woman ravee get to kiss pit 2x. so why cant thae get at lease one kiss on the mouth from pit? plz be kind to us writer and let pit and thae kiss one time before the show is over.

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Too many staring scenes and non kissing scenes. I give up. At this point of the lakorn, I don't expect any kissing scene between Pit and Tae. My hairs are tuning grey just waiting for them to kiss.

Whenever they stare at each other, I'm like dude kiss her already. I am still in shocked that Rawee get to kiss him first.

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
i piss that ravee get 2 kiss with pit while the only time that pit and thae get  even a so call kiss is when pit kiss thae on the cheek while she ws sleeping.
lmao whenever i see the stare scene i scream at mine screen for them to kiss everytime.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Don't forget the accidental one in episode one, but yet that was only an accidental one, where's the real one?! Pit is really ugh, I'm so mad at him.