[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
All those pictures are so beautiful. Love it.

I love all you guys comments on Pit. He is such a slow and weak husband. The only good thing about him is his good looks.

I was so happy when Tae hit him with the golf ball. I wish she could hit his head instead of his shoulder.
The best scene in ep 12 for me was when Tae played soccer with the  children. She is so cute. I mean who wouldn't want a wife like Tae,  I would marry her in a heart beat if I were a man and make Pit jealous just for the fun of it lol. I have a girl crush on Tae lol.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="miss unknown" data-cid="922458" data-time="1359307353"><p>
OMg...Remember at the golf park, Tae hit his shoulders with the golf balls/!?! I was like YES!! Do it gurl!!<br />
I was so happy you have no idea!!! At that point, I wanted her to hit the ball in his head at least once! LOL..to knock him out of stupidity! HAHHA<br />
Because I was so piss at him...I find it cute that he's jealous of her talking to other guys, but at the same time annoying..<br />
Like because now you're my husband, I can't have a social life?! Know what I mean?</p></blockquote>
Agreed! I was like, "Oh, yeah, Pit definitely needs a wake up call for being plain dumb!" Haha...I was so satisfied, I wish Tae would do more than that :)

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
LoveAnnT Pit's crying is not enough. I want him crawl and beg for Tae to forgive him.
As for Tae, I want her to make him suffer a little longer. I hope she's not gonna forgive him too easily this time.Oh  man, the man need to beg more.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:
LoveAnnT Pit's crying is not enough. I want him crawl and beg for Tae to forgive him.
As for Tae, I want her to make him suffer a little longer. I hope she's not gonna forgive him too easily this time.Oh  man, the man need to beg more.
I agree with you. Pitt should suffer more than Tae right now. He hardly listen to Tae and he only believe what Rawee said  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
55555+++ Glad I am not the only one who was happy that Tae hit Pit with the gulf balls! He deserves a hundred of those!!! And seriously, Pit is the pitbull that needs a ring so people can tell HE already has an OWNER! Pit is so infuriating and self-righteous; he thinks he is making Pa happy but he isn't even putting in as much effort as Tae! He should never have remained so close to his ex if he intends to put on a good "show" for Pa! Ugh, so glad they are ending it next week instead of dragging out Tae's pain and Pit's stupidity! I am feeling ruthless right now! I want Pit to suffer! And Don, where the heck is he when you need him to keep Rawee away!

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
LoveAnnT want to join me and gang up on Rawee? I really want to slap her so much that it make my hand itch.

The actress who plays Rawee's character is very good at being evil because she makes me hate her character so much. Excellent job Mint.

I love Nadech and Kim's acting so much in this lakorn. I hope that they are going to pair up again in another lakorn.
This couple have so much chemistry together. I love them like crazy.

My list of favorite couples are Nadech and Kim, Ann Thongprasom and Ken (I forgot his last name).

These two couples are gorgeous.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:
My list of favorite couples are Nadech and Kim, Ann Thongprasom and Ken (I forgot his last name).

Me too!  Ann and Ken are the legendary koo kwan -- no other couple can replace them.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:
LoveAnnT want to join me and gang up on Rawee? I really want to slap her so much that it make my hand itch.

The actress who plays Rawee's character is very good at being evil because she makes me hate her character so much. Excellent job Mint.

I love Nadech and Kim's acting so much in this lakorn. I hope that they are going to pair up again in another lakorn.
This couple have so much chemistry together. I love them like crazy.

Yeah, let's buy a plane tickets and go to RP and slap Rawee together....What should we do to Pitt?????

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Penelope who is the guy that Kim is feeding? He's kinda cute. Is that another lakorn of Kim? I really want to see.

Right now I am watching Sawan Biang. After that, I am planing to watch Sood Sanahe Ha.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:
Penelope who is the guy that Kim is feeding? He's kinda cute. Is that another lakorn of Kim? I really want to see.

Right now I am watching Sawan Biang. After that, I am planing to watch Sood Sanahe Ha.

That's her other popular co-star, Mark Prin.  She co-starred with him in 2 lakorns so far and now their currently filming their 3rd lakorn together.  All of their lakorns together were really good and Kim is close to him as well.

You should check out "Oum Ruk" too.

jjinxx

I'm so fed up with Pit. He does so well for a few scenes and then bam, everything just crumbles. I suppose I'm more annoyed with the script. Stop with the phone interruptions already, it doesn't make the scene more suspenseful, on the contrary, it just makes the whole build-up of Tae's question ("if they don't marry are you going to divorce me?") seem unimportant. And the way Pit is so bipolar...?

lol the other parents are so stuckup.

Don euy!!! What a waste of all the effort he took to record Rawee with the reporter! Why didn't he just send the clip to Pit right away?!
The only character I am not disappointed with is Tae. Sure, in the past she was mistrustful, but she has redeemed herself quite far. If I ask her to be more patient or fight more for Pit that would be unfair. I would rather advise her to spread her mind toward other options 555 If she wants to wait until Pit gets smarter, at least go out into the world and have her own life while waiting. Oh wait. Pit will just pull the marriage card on her and make her feel like shit when he himself is not living up to the same standards as a good spouse. You know, Pit would make a good friend since he encouraged Tae to cheer up and not hide from the public and is supportive of her family. Too bad she loves him so much. Ok, that's my rant. I know we will have a happy ending but I am still being anti-Pitbull lol!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
jjinxx said:
I'm so fed up with Pit. He does so well for a few scenes and then bam, everything just crumbles. I suppose I'm more annoyed with the script. Stop with the phone interruptions already, it doesn't make the scene more suspenseful, on the contrary, it just makes the whole build-up of Tae's question ("if they don't marry are you going to divorce me?") seem unimportant. And the way Pit is so bipolar...?

lol the other parents are so stuckup.

Don euy!!! What a waste of all the effort he took to record Rawee with the reporter! Why didn't he just send the clip to Pit right away?!
The only character I am not disappointed with is Tae. Sure, in the past she was mistrustful, but she has redeemed herself quite far. If I ask her to be more patient or fight more for Pit that would be unfair. I would rather advise her to spread her mind toward other options 555 If she wants to wait until Pit gets smarter, at least go out into the world and have her own life while waiting. Oh wait. Pit will just pull the marriage card on her and make her feel like shit when he himself is not living up to the same standards as a good spouse. You know, Pit would make a good friend since he encouraged Tae to cheer up and not hide from the public and is supportive of her family. Too bad she loves him so much. Ok, that's my rant. I know we will have a happy ending but I am still being anti-Pitbull lol!

I agree with you... anti-Pittbull...we need to protest Pittbull LOL

jjinxx

Pit is too gullible. He deserves Rawee. Kay, that was mean lol but seeing ep13's preview put me on edge! I knew it was coming sooner or later but gosh Idk if I can handle seeing Tae cry over Pit that hard again!
In today's ep when they were driving to meet Don, Tae was crying in the car and the darkness hid her tears...gah, I just wanted to go in and hug her!!

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
really sad this lakorn is coming to an end. i enjoin this lakorn so much. even watch the thai one just to see Nadech and Kim's great chemistry together.
these two are in mine top 3
1st ann and ken
2nd is Nadech and Kim
3rd is jaine and ken

plz let Nadech and Kim pair up again this year because i love them together so much.

today episode was good. love the part were thae hit pit with the golfball and the part were thae play with the kid.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Hello All!
Finally I've finished both epi 11 and 12. I've been so busy this weekend!!
Can someone give me hammer so that I can smash Rawee's face into pieces??!! LOL

I know everyone is mad at Pit, including me, but I can't help but to have a soft spot for Pit - probably because I don't expect any more from his character. We know he's a nice guy, slow in the head every time he sees a woman cry especial bitch ass Rawee. These two had a past together so Pit being Mr. Nice guy and all feels he obligated to at least be her friend since the witch doesn’t have anyone else to turn to.

And also don't forget, Pit does not know of Rawee's bad intention. Of course it's hard for him or anyone (including Tae) to think that she's capable of such action when clearly in her past she was a woman with class and dignity. The witch got rabies and is now psycho! And yes, the blame it on Pit too for not being truthful to his feelings all along, and even until now if he were to just tell Rawee that he loves Tae, maybe Rawee would accept the truth and move on - but if this is the case we would have 10 episodes verses 15. LOL

You have to at least give a p'ek like Pit a little credit because even if he falls for Rawee's tears he always tries his best to include Tae in every conversation between him and Rawee. I mean he even fessed up to Rawee kissing him on the lips. Most p'eks to avoid complication would've not told their wife about this. But Pitbull did so I will give him credit when deserved. Also, on this scene when Pit fessed up to Tae, he was too adorable - he was like a little kid who got caught doing bad. Pit compared to others p'ek is quick to admit his wrongs. Other p'eks typically treat n'ek horribly and won't admit wrong until the last episode. Raeng Pratana is different though, the sweetness and make up scenes are overloaded!! That's why I'm hooked! The producers don't drag the misunderstanding for too long. It's short-lived until Rawee comes up with another plan.

Now, as far as the misunderstanding scenes, I do agree that Pit is not being fair. He's too quick to judge Tae without listening to her reasons. He's having jealousy syndrome so even when this syndrome triggers he acts like a Pitbull who lost his bone, his wife! LOL I cracked up so hard when Tae purposely directed the golf ball at Pit's head. LOL...Maybe she knocked some sense into him. If I were Tae I would've directed it towards his "you know what". Loved it how the producers can add a scene like that to break the ice from their argument the night before. These types of cute funny scenes make the lakorn enjoyable, even through the expected misunderstandings!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
I agree with you... anti-Pittbull...we need to protest Pittbull LOL

Pitbull needs good house training!! Don't worry our feisty Tae will train him good!

It will take for Tae to abandon him for him to be smart!! But I have all fate that our lovely Tae can do it!!

Can't wait for epi 13 when Tae leaves him!! Why?? Cause I want to see Pit in pain, missing her like crazy, begging with tears!!

Can't wait!!!