sarNie Adult
@phatboy : Hi-Five: (●ゝω)ノヽ(∀<●) I totally agree w/ u
LoveAnne_T : Ohh so next week Sunday will be last episode

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
huanzhu said:
@phatboy : Hi-Five: (●ゝω)ノヽ(∀<●) I totally agree w/ u
LoveAnne_T : Ohh so next week Sunday will be last episode
That is what I heard...It's going to be only 15 episode, sad but that okay because I don't want them to drag the story line...Right now Nadech and Kim did such a great job in the drama....People love them more and more :)))))))....

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
That is what I heard...It's going to be only 15 episode, sad but that okay because I don't want them to drag the story line...Right now Nadech and Kim did such a great job in the drama....People love them more and more :)))))))....
yeah that so true ...if too long then will be a lot of nonsense part that we gonna hate.
Nadech & Kim totally improve a lot & did a great job day by day. doesn't matter both pair with who ...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh I hope the old Tae returns soon! This one is cute, but too nice. Pit...just when I applauded him for telling Tae the truth about the kiss with Rawee and Tae believed him. Then he doesn't even let Tae explain herself.

Adon is truly a "daek mee bun ha." Like Khun Ya said, he desperately wants attention since his relationship with his father is so broken.

The honeymoon house is the same house in Rak Patiharn also starring Kim.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T :  W h Y !!! ☝ 'that kiss' pict was there  :rant:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
huanzhu said:
LoveAnne_T :  W h Y !!! ☝ 'that kiss' pict was there  :rant:
It wasn't me that did that...It was the live cap at pantip...Sorry (don't be angry at me please pleae  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin: ).

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
It wasn't me that did that...It was the live cap at pantip...Sorry (don't be angry at me please pleae  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin: ).
am not angry at u just that pict ..spoil everything

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Pitt got jealous because Tae was out and drinking and was dancing with the strangers...Pitt, you should listen to your wife that she only drink a glass of wine, she don't even remember anything....

They have a big argument 

cr : as tagged

songienz

sarNie Egg
LoveAnne_T said:
WoW!!!you stay up late for RP...

Yes its almost 3am in NZ... I might have to head off to bed soon, or i won't be able to get up for work...

Hoping to get some updates before i have my Zzzzzzzz :)