[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

krakatowa

sarNie Egg
Ninja007 said:
I don't want to spoil you. But It's coming. ( after all the drama and Tae had enough of her one-sided love. ) Tae will start to catch up on Rawee's plan on either ep.12 or 13.
Thank you!! You just made my day!! Yay!!!  I can't wait to see that. 

AdelaideELFs

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone  :bhehe:
after keeping coming back to this forum for the last few days I decided to join ;D so excited ^^

okay there is this thing I want to talk about regarding the last scene from last night. Why such a big fuss from Pit? a girl got drunk and dance with strangers is that so hard to believe? and shameful? come on~~~ If it was me I would just tease her the next day not like him ish. 

as for tonight because of the teaser I am so scare to the point of not wanting to watch it because I'm afraid I will murder my laptop screen  :annoyed: arghhh 

Anyway Nice meeting you everyone ^^

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Welcome Voa and Krakatowa to the thread.

okay there is this thing I want to talk about regarding the last scene from last night. Why such a big fuss from Pit? a girl got drunk and dance with strangers is that so hard to believe? and shameful? come on~~~ If it was me I would just tease her the next day not like him ish. 
He's jealous. She is his women and he didn't even get to dance with her yet ... Haha.

+++
The fan said the The audio of Wic 3 made everybody sound weird. They sounds so much better in the studio.

Here is a fan recorded clip of Kim's singing

[URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?8i3nxysn6w39yfg"]http://www.mediafire.com/?8i3nxysn6w39yfg[/url]

krakatowa

sarNie Egg
Ninja007 said:
Welcome Voa and Krakatowa to the thread.

He's jealous. She is his women and he didn't even get to dance with her yet ... Haha.

+++
The fan said the The audio of Wic 3 made everybody sound weird. They sounds so much better in the studio.

Here is a fan recorded clip of Kim's singing

http://www.mediafire.com/?8i3nxysn6w39yfg
Thanks Ninja007!!  I love coming here to read everyone's comments--add more dramas to RP. LOL  I welcome more RP spoils from you!!! :)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^lol that is his own fault! He keeps pretending they are married in name only so you can't blame her for finding friends lol but seriously, I undersand she lost his trust once but he can be hypocritical too...

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I love it when Pit gets jealous when Tae hangs around guys.  It shows that he loves her.

Some caps from today's episode.
cr:  as tagged.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Welcome too all da new fellow! We AF here welcome u all! (Lot of love)

Anyways can't wait to da next episode. All those sweet scene disaappear like a blink of an eyes!

Side note: on da airline now...flying to Bangkok hehehe sorry going to miss da mext episode because going to bangkok to punch someone face hehehe :loool:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
it's time for Pit to beg on his knees for Tae.  He's too pathetic and weak at times.  Rawee needs to make up her mind and leave both Pit and Adorn. Lol.  None of them deserve her!!! Lol!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Sweet_09 said:
Welcome too all da new fellow! We AF here welcome u all! (Lot of love)

Anyways can't wait to da next episode. All those sweet scene disaappear like a blink of an eyes!

Side note: on da airline now...flying to Bangkok hehehe sorry going to miss da mext episode because going to bangkok to punch someone face hehehe :loool:
hahahahaha....I already punch Rawee's face, and tide her up on the tree and left her at the forest...Maybe today I have to do the same thing????LOL

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Penelope : that why we all need oxygen tank .....am so jelly w/ that girl :drools:
Sweet_09 : pls slapz her for me OK
Ninja007 :really !!!!! :woot:
  spoil us more & more & thanks for the recorded clips
 Voa and Krakatowa
Welcome to the thread.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
I've finally caught up! Well, almost. I'm on episode 8. Haha. My comments thus far into the lakorn: I don't like how Thae has become so soft hearted!!! GRR!!! Why is she letting Ravee walk all over her! I get so upset thinking about it. I like Kim's take on Thae. Kim's doing a great job, whereas Mint...eh...not so much. I don't know, but I just don't like Mint's acting, and I can't feel her character at all. I'm really liking this Alex guy. Although he plays the bad guy in here, I can't help but fall for his charm too! Haha. Alex is doing a great job portraying Don and making himself look so tasty that I, for a moment, felt like he was the pra'ek. The naughty kind of pra'ek, if you know what I mean. Haha. His chemistry with Kim and Mint are great as well! The way he boldly "kisses" their cheek makes my heart flutter...I don't know why. If I may add, I love his certain facial expressions. Haha. Alex just needs a little wee bit more height. As for Nadech...he's not doing much in here, but I enjoy watching is oh-so-handsome face hehe. Oh! And he could also use a little bit more work out on his abs and back.

For the lakorn itself, I hope it picks up because I'm getting the same old thing from Pit, Thae, and Ravee, and I'm getting sleepy...

I can't believe it's coming to an end! I feel like it's too soon!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^555 I agree about Mint. At the beginning, I felt obliged to feel bad for her since she was the victim, but her acting itself is not as convincing, nor did she win me over the way Tae has despite Tae being bratty and rash.
LoveAnne_T said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jBqO00d01A

Pitt, if you can't take care your wife, maybe Mark will LOL...

Love between them, who will win Tae's heart??? 

Find this fan mv...Pitt-Tae-Mark
cr:framedolphin
THIS just made my night! lol if Pit doesn't give me something new here, then forget about shipping Rawee anywhere, I will simply drive Tae over to Mark's/Krit's place pwahahahaha. Save us all some trouble.
When Pit is feeling good about Tae (ep. 10) then it's REALLY good, but when he is being kwai Pitbull with no progress, I'm just fastforwarding. Sad to say, but good moments that don't last just don't cut it. It creates false hope in me lol! I am being ruthless, but Tae deserves someone who is as devoted as she is! Remembering a few childhood memories isn't going to convince me that Pit is ready to take this relationship seriously.
Well, it's ending next weekend, so we'll have a few episodes of drama and heartbreak, then hopefully see Pit groveling good!

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
^^ Wait, am I missing out on something?? It's not ending this weekend? I thought there's going to be 11/12 episodes only??