[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
When I saw the leading couple for this all I could think was "FINALLY" To me they had on screen chemistry since this one scene in Duang Jai Akkanee.. when she returned to Thailand and was in the hospital bandaging him up ( I Know extremely sick considering they were in the role of brother and sister). However, I can't deny it there was chemistry there.. I am excited for this...

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjGOjHW8j_M&feature=g-all-u

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
There are many worser p'ek roles, yet people don't seem to have issue with it. But when it comes to n'ek roles, they can't shallow it. What's with the double standard? and esp coming from women also?!

Anyways, I still think it's too early to already throw Kratae into the fire. We don't even fully know the storyline, and seem like they aren't even finish writing the script yet wth, so I don't understand the hatred throwing at Kim, I meant at Kratae already.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXlwfEb7WMk
Nadech said that this lakorn will have lots of intense and sweet scenes. Kim also has to cry very often in this lakorn too, especially at the hospital.

XYZX

sarNie Egg
Yes yes, the more intense & sweet scenes the better! I'm really excited for this lakorn to air! Like the intense plot!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Mint N IG: "p' Da, Paa Jaew. Look!!! Kimmy eat and sleep. Clear evidence ... Lol"

P'Yee: 555 Poor Kimmy. Everybody likes to tease her. Mint, your face looks like gossip star

Mint N: wait until she wake up. She' gonna scream. 555

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
fhon_fhon IG: "SSBT & news desk came to visit Rang Pratana"

Fhon_fhon IG (11:28pm): "the script must be so much fun. Reading it until she fell asleep. Poor Kimmy"

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Seem like Kim sleeps a lot today. I hope she doesn't catch a cold. The fan said it was raining all day on Saturday. So they were filming in the rain all day.