[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Nadech is such a cutiee...i enjoy seeing him fooling around etc...Kim look goregous like always thanks

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Doesn't look like she's bleeding. Look like, her bracelet got caught up with the pillow or something. Poor pillow, gonna save the bracelet .. Hehe :p

Do you notice the needle in the 1st picture? Look like, Kratae is afraid of the needle and jumped into his arms ... Cute.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Doesn't look like she's bleeding. Look like, her bracelet got caught up with the pillow or something. Poor pillow, gonna save the bracelet .. Hehe :p

Do you notice the needle in the 1st picture? Look like, Kratae is afraid of the needle and jumped into his arms ... Cute.
maybe something like that haha so funny poor pillow ha that is cute

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Augh ! Cute scenes, cute scenes! Pillow fights and hospital comforting! They're adorable.

XYZX

sarNie Egg
How funny some people can't get rid of the impression of Nadech Kim being siblings. Just bias. Nadech has grown a lot since 4HHJK. I don't see a glimpse of Fai or Nam in them at all. They are completely new characters to me, which makes me excited to see! Cute gif :bhehe:

fun

Expired Sarnie
well its not that hard to believe, first impression are difficult to shake off. I never did see the sibling vibe btwm these two.

anyone know the filming proccess now?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
How funny some people can't get rid of the impression of Nadech Kim being siblings. Just bias. Nadech has grown a lot since 4HHJK. I don't see a glimpse of Fai or Nam in them at all. They are completely new characters to me, which makes me excited to see! Cute gif :bhehe:
I agree with u all da way...:thumbup: :thumbup:
I too dont see da bro&sis relationship...

pixie_dust

sarNie Egg
Gotta admit, I didn't like the idea of Kim & Mark in Sarm Noom Nuer Tong since they were siblings in 4 Huajai... But once I watched her lakorn w/Mark, it wasn't weird at all! They had instant chemistry, luv them together! So, I hope this lakorn w/Nadech is the same!