[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
why Anne trying to promote Kim? is she a favorite actress? i thought Anne likes Yaya too.
I read that Ann said Kim is like her when she is younger cause when Ann was young she got mature roles so now she wants to transform kimmy

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Like someone said.. (I was too tired to quote cause I really wanted to skim through everything and catch up) In 4HHKK I thought they weren't really like sibs cause it was more like 4 guys (Din Lom Fai and Pupen) was jealous and overprotective of her. Am I the only one who feels like that? Cause Fai was chasing her and not letting guys near her.. it sucks that she played as their sis. cause now its awks for other people to watch Kim with them.. if Kim and Ken next... I never watched ken with anyother besides Ann.. but I will watch Ken and Kim (if it does happen) Just for Kim..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Like someone said.. (I was too tired to quote cause I really wanted to skim through everything and catch up) In 4HHKK I thought they weren't really like sibs cause it was more like 4 guys (Din Lom Fai and Pupen) was jealous and overprotective of her. Am I the only one who feels like that? Cause Fai was chasing her and not letting guys near her.. it sucks that she played as their sis. cause now its awks for other people to watch Kim with them.. if Kim and Ken next... I never watched ken with anyother besides Ann.. but I will watch Ken and Kim (if it does happen) Just for Kim..
oh yeah I'd never come up in my head on Ken and Kim but since u mention them now I'm hoping to see them as pair one day too I'll probably name them as
'KTeam' we already have Ateam,Rteam,Mteam,Pteam,Cteam imagine we'll get a Kteam next

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
^now tat u point it out it does kind of seem tat way but it work both way for me...yeah I would love to see Kim and Ken together in a Lakorn where pra'ek is older who could be her father and meet n'ek! Tat would me excited!!!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
4HJHKK was almost 2 years ago. Some people are saying that they can't feel the romance because they can't shake the feeling that they are sibling. On a positive note, it means Kim left a very deep impression in people 's mind from her first appearance ... Way to go.

To be honest, I started to like Kim in 4HJHKK. But I fall in love with her acting in Rak Pathiharn (the pool scene to be exact). When she said she doesn't have anybody, I can see the loneliness in her eyes. Seriously, I wanted to jump in and give her a hug. I mean she can really communicate with her eyes.

The other outstanding scene was when Smart dragged her to the resort and she was forced to have lunch with the grandma. As the grandma started talking, kim's facial reaction changed from eh?-> curious -> rejected -> heart-broken. And then just shook it off to hide it from grandma.

3NNT and rak pathiharn were filmed at the same time and co-incidentally aired at the same time. But Kim managed to portraited both characters differently. Great job for a newby.

Can't wait to see Kim in her new role.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Nadech's face looks alot bigger after the haircut
he's like steam-bun and how it enlarges just like his face when he gets a hair cut

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
It's gonna fell weird watching kim with nadech after watching 4hjhkk
you normally see them in a movie where there sibling and not soulmates
so weird let's hope we can shake it off (Like If You Agree :dance3: )

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It's gonna fell weird watching kim with nadech after watching 4hjhkk
you normally see them in a movie where there sibling and not soulmates
so weird let's hope we can shake it off (Like If You Agree :dance3: )
then don't watch if you find it weird

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I guess I've been lucky since I haven't seen 4hjhkk so I don't have an image of Kim & Nadech being siblings in my mind. Sadly I haven't watched any Kim lakorn and as for Nadech I've seen his first lakorn plus bits & pieces of GRGR but there is something about this lakorn that has caught my attention & is the No.1 lakorn I'm waiting for. From what I've read Kim's character will have a slight nastiness to her but I guess that is what happens when you scorn someone who is in love plus I have to say Kim & Nadech from the teasers definitely have good chemistry.

[Wooo my first post here lol]

fun

Expired Sarnie
great acting will not be an issue. kim is talented just that both her characters in 3nnt and rp were poorly written and poorly incorporated to the plot. that being said if nadech and kim are as talented as I see them to be, they will definitely shed off that sibling image. so far it has worked on me just from observing the teasers.