[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
4HJHKK was almost 2 years ago. Some people are saying that they can't feel the romance because they can't shake the feeling that they are sibling. On a positive note, it means Kim left a very deep impression in people 's mind from her first appearance ... Way to go.

To be honest, I started to like Kim in 4HJHKK. But I fall in love with her acting in Rak Pathiharn (the pool scene to be exact). When she said she doesn't have anybody, I can see the loneliness in her eyes. Seriously, I wanted to jump in and give her a hug. I mean she can really communicate with her eyes.

The other outstanding scene was when Smart dragged her to the resort and she was forced to have lunch with the grandma. As the grandma started talking, kim's facial reaction changed from eh?-> curious -> rejected -> heart-broken. And then just shook it off to hide it from grandma.

3NNT and rak pathiharn were filmed at the same time and co-incidentally aired at the same time. But Kim managed to portraited both characters differently. Great job for a newby.

Can't wait to see Kim in her new role.
I agree with everything! Kim is so talented.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I don't think they'll have any trouble shedding the sibling image, especially as they are both talented and it was two years ago. I have to say i would love to see every n'ek play a harsh role--there can't and shouldn't always be the weak doormat n'eks. If you think about it, there are plenty of player p'ek that are horrible yet given a chance to redeem themselves in the end. Now it's a woman's turn. Fun!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Kim seems very humble and not arrogant compared to the other new generation nang'eks...... and she also doesn't accept the same roles over and over again.

I'm glad Kim accepted a comedic role and a bad girl role this year! Something new for her and her fans!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Ya right.... Good point. With all the nasty Pra'k out there, why can't a girl be bad. After all, she was loving him all along. She just didn't realize it until it was too late.

Here is an interesting screen cap from the book.
"Sud-arpra had been proud of herself, prideful of her qualification. Now, becoming a piece of trash, so worthless in his eyes. The wound is too deep. There is no more tear to shed."

jjinxx

^ Thanks for the excerpt. It's short yet clearly explains her character. She must be the type not used to being rejected heh.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Can someone translate it?​
I see Ploy post something on his instagram, does he said something about Rang Prathana?​
  • ployyyyy ใครช่วยได้ช่วยกันหน่อย รุ่นน้องพี่เอง คนไทยน้ำใจงามอยู่แล้ว เนอะ 5h
  • ployyyyy @mintnutwara @mark_prin @jpreem @momonchanok แก๊ง รุ่นน้อง บี กองแรงปรารถนา เค้าแย่แล้ว ช่วยเค้าหน่อย กระจายกันไป 5h

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Can someone translate it?
Ploy said one of his junior is very sick, unable to receive transpant due to low blood cell. He need help from people to go donate blood at the hospital. He said 10 donors only give enough cell for 1 bag. (He posted the message late at night. So there aren't many people responding). So he asks for help from all those people he tagged, including Rang Pathana 's crews. "Hurry, he is in trouble" that what he said.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Can someone explain who is Yayeeumarin too?
P' Yee works at ch3 ( management level). She seem to know all the newbies before they debut. She had very close relationship with P'Anne (like a sister). So she goes to Punyachon filming site every weekend and take lots of pictures. She likes to share picture of P'Anne, Nadech, Yaya, Kim, Mark, Gubgib, Mint Chalida and other newbies. So the fanclub loves her. She seem to be very friendly too. She comments on almost every IG picture and answers all fan's comments. (she even replied to my comment twice and I didn't even tag her).

Recently, Khun Da invited P'Yee to visit Rang Prathana filming. She went there twice but didn't take too many picture because she doesn't want to disturb them .. ( Seem to be humble, down to earth person).

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
P' Yee works at ch3 ( management level). She seem to know all the newbies before they debut. She had very close relationship with P'Anne (like a sister). So she goes to Punyachon filming site every weekend and take lots of pictures. She likes to share picture of P'Anne, Nadech, Yaya, Kim, Mark, Gubgib, Mint Chalida and other newbies. So the fanclub loves her. She seem to be very friendly too. She comments on almost every IG picture and answers all fan's comments. (she even replied to my comment twice and I didn't even tag her).

Recently, Khun Da invited P'Yee to visit Rang Prathana filming. She went there twice but didn't take too many picture because she doesn't want to disturb them .. ( Seem to be humble, down to earth person).
Thanks Ja!

amy80

sarNie Hatchling

i was wondering the same question as AnnTfan, thanks for the answers, btw,is Pinkamol Maleenont ch3 boss's daughter?

Kim's acting is quite decent and waiting to see her upcoming works. Love all the updates here.

ampoo

sarNie Egg
hmm I have seen Thara Hamilaya, I don't know why people are stuck with that image? Nadech and Kim were super adorable in 4HJHKK as sibling but once they have the opening ceremony and seeing the BTS, the sibling image isn't there at all. I don't know how much chemistry they will have but the thing I know is they look GOOD together.

Look at his smile when he look at her. :lmao3: Isn't he adorable?

jjinxx

^ Hm yes they make a rather fine and mature looking couple up there.

I really wnat to know more about the rai couple Mint and Alex and how...intense they will be.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Ya right.... Good point. With all the nasty Pra'k out there, why can't a girl be bad. After all, she was loving him all along. She just didn't realize it until it was too late.

Here is an interesting screen cap from the book.
"Sud-arpra had been proud of herself, prideful of her qualification. Now, becoming a piece of trash, so worthless in his eyes. The wound is too deep. There is no more tear to shed."
Her character sounds sorta similar to Kawee (Sawan Bieng), but it's the female version minus the daddy issues.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
hmm I have seen Thara Hamilaya, I don't know why people are stuck with that image? Nadech and Kim were super adorable in 4HJHKK as sibling but once they have the opening ceremony and seeing the BTS, the sibling image isn't there at all. I don't know how much chemistry they will have but the thing I know is they look GOOD together.

Look at his smile when he look at her. :lmao3: Isn't he adorable?
LOVE the way Nadech is staring/smiling at Kim. They look GREAT together.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Once again, Kims eyes are what you MUST pay attention too :) her eyes tell everything & you can see in her the real emotion she has when she has to act :) i love kim !