[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
55555proved it's exactly the one in my mind. :secret:
LMAOOOOO I think I know what you are talking about, and I think we both thinking of the same thing. hahahahaha

Anyways, there are so many lakorns out there, so if this one isn't your cup of tea, fear not my dear, no one is pointing a gun at you and forcing you to watch it. Like Mr. Por had said, it's a free show, so watch something that will make you happy. And I find it's quite sad if people rely on lakorns to teach them life lessons, or how's morality shall be define.

ampoo

sarNie Egg
How sure of you that she is a good girl? I agree with you, let's not talk about their personal life.
It's also similar to asking how are you sure your favorite dara is a good person? Just because you were told by some fans of a certain dara that Kim is this or that doesn't make her a horrible person. If anything, no one has ever complain about the way Kim work or the way her life is. If there is that much badness in Kim, it would have make news at pantip.

Some people are so bitter that their favorites are being bash that they have nothing to do to face the fact that not everyone is going to like their favorites. They think they can start trolling in another lakorn just to make people have a taste of their own medicine. Isn't that childish?

Some people in here talk like they live with Kim to know exactly what is bad about her. lol. Hilarious.

:whahuh: I hope Nadech's next lakorn is with Kim again. :loool:

waverly

sarNie Egg
^ Haha...could not agree more! Some people just fail to realize that lakorns are solely for entertainment purposes. They are not encouraging anyone to follow the same behavior, whether the character is nangrai or not. Anyways, I am also hoping this pair gets reunited in another lakorn after this:)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Oh my! I'm anticipating all of Kim's lakorns - this one and the one with Mark. She is starring with all the hotties!! Can't wait for this one to be aired!!

There is something about Kim that is so captivating. Not only is she beautiful to look at, but her acting has really improved. She's definitely going to make it far in the industry. Heck, she booming already!

taylenaemi

sarNie Egg
i hope they will do another lakorn together again i cant wait ti watch it already and i love the photo that this person put with Khun Min and P' Weir

taylenaemi

sarNie Egg
i hope nadech get to do a lakorn with mint chalida because i think they are cute together i willing to watch rang pratana gosh know i go to kimberly and nadech only now i dont even go to nadech and yaya's lakorn any more i dont know why

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
HAHAHAHAHA I don't need to be welcomed here. I have my freedom to express what I feel and what I want to say. It's hilarious when you think I have the urge to tell you what I know about Kim, when I actually don't have that. I pity you so much for not knowing the ugly truth, what a shame. And guess what you are so wrong if you said I'm not a fan of Nadech. It's just so funny how you assume things since you don't really know me. That's just mainly your assumption, you don't really know who I like. And excuse me, If you have backread the comments carefully, I have never said that I am not a fan of him. In every words I'm just complaining about his role and the lakorn's storyline. I never even questioned about Nadech's acting because he's a great actor. I feel so sorry for him that he had to do this lakorn. As a matter of fact, I despise this lakorn and the pairing in here. Well don't think of me as some obsessive crazy girl fan of Nadech because I'm not those pathetic people who have no life but to drool over Nadech. I would rather see Nadech with someone else and so many other girls than Kim. I'm so hoping RP can be over as soon as possible and I hope he won't pair up with Kim ever again.
as for hating on Kim just cause others hated Yaya, isn't right, and about Kim and Yaya.. I don't know whats really the truth.. But if you like Yaya and hate it when others bash on her you should know how I (we) feel too

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm really excited for this lakorn, the tser shows me so much chemistry already, and I agree, Kim has improve a lot since TH.. I know she will reach the top, this year is definately hers.. Kimmie is definitely my favorite newbie, she's mature and beautiful. Markim and KimBarry is just so cute..

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I didn't translate this to avoid jealousy. But it seem like thing has passed that point.

P'Anne said in her interview that "Kim has lots of skill. But she didn't have a chance to release it yet. Anne thinks next year will be Kim's golden year. It will be her year".... Woohoo

To me, frame isn't important. The important part is that she will be recognized as an accomplished actress, eventually.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Translation for SSBT:

In addition to his role as P'Artith in TNNKK, in his latest lakorn Rang Prathana. Fans already saw some spicy behind-the-scene. It shows that his skill had improved. In this lakorn, he got to work with Kim. Lots of eyes agree that they have good chemistry. Also, he got to face Alex. There are lots of drama scene. Be Patient.

N: she got her own plan. But I don't understand her plan and was protective because Puwadech is a bad person. So I come to take her home.
K: yes
N: she didn't want to go home. So I got punch.

K: please support RP. There are lots of drama scene in this lakorn. It will be excited.
N: yes, please support us.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I cant wait for this lakorn. Nadech and Kim look so cute! I think Nadech always look cute with his nek! :D