[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this lakorn is said to air the next upcoming batches along with ruk khun tao fah and Mario/Margie

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Here it is!!!  From ch3 magazine.  Thanks to Kimberley home at Pantip.
Ch3 will be releasing teaser for 15 lakorns.  Upcoming for 2nd half of 2012:  drum rolling

1.  Buang Barp (period, drama) - Por T, ploy, Yardthip
2.  Manee Dann Soang (fantasy) - Art Putsu, Sara Legg
3.  Panyachon Kon Krau ( romantic comedy) - Mark, Kim
4.  Hong Sabat Lai (action) - Poh, Janie
5.  Rak Khun Toa Fah (romantic comedy) - Ken + 4 Nang'k
6.  Rang Ngao (drama) - Janie, Ken PP
7.  Dow Reang (romantic comedy) - Yaya, Por T
8.  Rang Prathana (romantic drama) - Nadech, Kim
9.  Rak Bunn (mystery)- mike, Margie
10.  Qi Pao (mystery, ghost) - Anne, Smart
11.  Rak Nai Talard Sod - Mario, Margie
12.  Manee Saward (slap, Kiss) - Aun Wittaya, Chai, Rita
13.  6th sense (fantasy) - Great, Loius, Ja Jittapa
14. NM2 (action) - Mark, Mint

Eh?  One missing?

Eh wat da other one!!! Wow most of da Lakota in here is most of da one I wanna watch...can't wait for both on Kim, Ann and Janie Lakorn...will I lied but most of them!! Thanks Ninja007 for such a great new!!!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I'm hoping that the missing one would be Maker group "Tawan Chai Nai Marn Make" - Boy and Teaw.

Alice, don't worry. Buang Barp is on the list. Maybe not enough room for the picture.

It seem like ch3 is saving all the good lakorns for 2nd half of the year.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm hoping that the missing one would be Maker group "Tawan Chai Nai Marn Make" - Boy and Teaw.

Alice, don't worry. Buang Barp is on the list. Maybe not enough room for the picture.

It seem like ch3 is saving all the good lakorns for 2nd half of the year.
thanks Ninja007 for the info

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
That news is funny. It's economy news, saying that ch3 will have news teams in south-east Asia countries. But they show teaser of RP!!!

Shoudn't they be showing the news teams??? Lol

Well, I'm Loving it. Teaser of the teaser!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
More more more!!! Omg i loving it...

You guys gotta be kidding me. Are you guys really going to hate Alex and Mint's character instead of Kim and Nadech's character? First of all, I don't get why the hell everyone is so excited for this drama. This drama has no moral values at all. It's all about a shameless woman trying to snatch another person's fiance. What is there to glorify about the third wheel in this lakorn? Looking at the teaser I already feel so sorry for Mint's character. Kim's character is just a pathetic woman stealing other people's man and clearly has no remorse for it until the end. And Nadech's character is just as bad, no matter how other girl seduces him, he should have been loyal to Mint and not falling for other girls like this. It's the most stupid storyline and I don't even know why they even made this a lakorn. I'm not talking about the acting and actors, I am talking about the sucky storyline and the morality portrayed.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
You guys gotta be kidding me. Are you guys really going to hate Alex and Mint's character instead of Kim and Nadech's character? First of all, I don't get why the hell everyone is so excited for this drama. This drama has no moral values at all. It's all about a shameless woman trying to snatch another person's fiance. What is there to glorify about the third wheel in this lakorn? Looking at the teaser I already feel so sorry for Mint's character. Kim's character is just a pathetic woman stealing other people's man and clearly has no remorse for it until the end. And Nadech's character is just as bad, no matter how other girl seduces him, he should have been loyal to Mint and not falling for other girls like this. It's the most stupid storyline and I don't even know why they even made this a lakorn. I'm not talking about the acting and actors, I am talking about the sucky storyline and the morality portrayed.
Well just to say and no matter how annoy you are with this lakorn coming out please keep your thoughts of the lakorn to yourself some people also have different opinions also......i'm not trying to say anything bad or offensive towards your comment I get you and I do have my up's down about this lakorn but I don't post any bad comments about it so please don't make this a problem......i'm being very positive about this also!!

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
^

oh dear, then u should quit watching lakorns cuz there is almost no morality in Thai lakorns