[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone know the filming schedule??? I wanna see BTS pics already. Hopefully fans will occasionally update with pics. So exciting!!!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Nadech said his filming start may 16th Or something like that. Kim is scheduled to film Rang Pratana on Mon-Wed. Not sure when she start

Asy

sarNie Immature
Kim is so lucky despite her so-so (but improving) acting. She is always paired with the hottest pra ek lmao.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Those 2 pictures came from khun da, the producer of Rang Pratana.

Not sure if Kim start filming this week or was it fitting pictures.

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
Wow they really look like a happy family, I really like the casting, the only outlier is Alex...he doesn't strike me as the playboy type but I would like to see him prove himself.

cecilia

Staff member
Wow they really look like a happy family, I really like the casting, the only outlier is Alex...he doesn't strike me as the playboy type but I would like to see him prove himself.
i'm sure he can do good - he played so many unexpected role before and did well so yup - i think he'll pull it off here .. for real - i thought he's gay in that one lakorn with Mart (despite his muscle lmao) *I know he's not gay - i watched him grow onscreen since young.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Alex is VERY GREAT as an actor. Only they need to pair him with smaller actress because he's small, short, cute and baby face.

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
Wow BTS pics of Kim already??? At least I hope it is...can't wait to see Kim and Nadech together!!! As well as Mint N and Alex.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
I hope Alex's acting is convincing enough, otherwise , it's hard to see him as a "playboy" since physically, he looks like a high school kid