[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Gosh I love them so much! Geeez how can Kimmy look so good with both Nadech and Mark!!

This weekend I rewatched all of Pit and Tae sweet moments again!!

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
nadech&kim look good there together. even though i saw the ending already still watching the eng sub one :loool:since i got nothing better to do on te weekend.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Kayla I too watch all the sweet scenes of my Pit and Tae. They are so perfect together.
NK and MK are hot couples.

My Kayla I miss you and your recaps of RP.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
In the future, I want to see Kimmy being swapped away into Mark's arms. Lmao. ahahaha Just because Mark deserves her that much!! Then Kimmy can be a PRINCESS to Nadech in another lakorn. LOL :p

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@ lover123 - lol...I know how you feel. I beleive I rewatched the confession scene multiple times already by now. Love that scene! I love the mood and lighting of that scene. Nadech's voice was so romantic! And of course Kimmy's tears were beautiful!

@ lovenk - Aww...There's no doubt that these two will pair up again..now the question is when?? Maybe one year? Until then, we can still show support for our NK couple by visiting this thread and sharing feelings and thoughts, siggy, and poster. :)

@ DaisyDukes - Love the idea! Let's just pray that Kim will never star as a love interest for both Nadech and Mark on the same lakorn...lol..I would totally be ripped apart as to who should get her at the end. :scratchhead2:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
And I agree!!

We need more photoshoots of Nadech and Kim!

Typically the pra'nangs would have a bunch of photoshoots together as a promotion to their new lakorn, but we barely got any of these two for RP! I mean we got a couple of magazine pictures but they were not actual fashion photoshoot pictures!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I can't say this enough but the producers/directors transformed Nadech and Kim into grown, in love, looking adults just perfectly!

I totally love the scene when Pit rubbed Tae's knee...they looked like a couple who has been married for years! Adorable!

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Kayla I love that part too. They look so good and perfect together.
NK will always have a special place in my heart. Seeing all those pictures make me miss RP so much. Thanks to you guys, this thread is still active and alive.

Thanks for sharing the clip Moonchild.

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
@Kayla. yea that confression scene is one of the best scene for pit&thae. like you i rewatch that scene a lot. love most about that scene is how Nadech&kim put so much emotion into the scene.
@moonchild. thank for the vid. such a lovey vid.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I sure miss Kimmy with Nadech.  Still have to watch the last episode and adsorb myself into the whole NK love. lol :p Ah, Kimmy is so funny BTS.