[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Congrats to Ann and Nadech for winning the top awards 2012. Could someone please tell me for what lakorn did Nadech win the award?

I am happy for both of them.
I hope NK will win the top awards 2013 for RP.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@ lovenk - Kim won the awards below in 2012 if you didn't know :)

Awards
Okay Award 2012: Hottie Female Of The Year
Okay Award 2012: Gorgeous Actress
SeeSan BunTerng Awards 2012: Fantasy Couple with Mark Prin Suparat (Punya Chon Kon Krua 2012)

Nadech looks so cute with his glasses and hairstyle. Love his dimples

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Kayla I didn't know that Kim won 3 awards for 2012. I am so happy that she won, and I hope that she will win top awards 2013 with Nadech.

I so love my NK as a couple. Pit and Tae are so good together.
NK did so well portraying their characters, especially Kim. She just blown me away as Tae. I just love her.

Thanks Kayla for the informations.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yea, I'm not a fan of the various awards in Thailand because sometime I feel it's base on popularity. Noneless, it's always good to get recognized though. :)

The chances of NK pairing up soon is likely..I mean Kim only has the lakorn with Mark confirmed and Nadech only has the lakorn with Yaya confirmed...maybe we'll hear something by the end of this year...I know it seems long but hey, at least it's still within the same year. LOL

Kim's sister in RP, P'Tai, was so cute. If wish they would've given her a love interest also, maybe someone like Pit's friend would've been nice. But heck! Pit had no friends except for P'Yai. LOL

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Kayla what you mean by base on popularity? So all the awards in Thailand are not based on acting skills but more on popularity? So Kim is not popular enough to win the top award for best actress?
Could you please explain it to me? I'm a little confused.

Kayla I agree with you that they should give P' Tai a love interest. Poor thing had no one but her father while Tae and Pit ended up together, and P' Yai ended up with the secretary.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
lovenk said:
Kayla what you mean by base on popularity? So all the awards in Thailand are not based on acting skills but more on popularity? So Kim is not popular enough to win the top award for best actress?
Could you please explain it to me? I'm a little confused.

Kayla I agree with you that they should give P' Tai a love interest. Poor thing had no one but her father while Tae and Pit ended up together, and P' Yai ended up with the secretary.

Oh that's just my assumption and feelings na ja. It doesn't mean what I'm saying has any truth to it. It's just that in past there were winners where I felt were not deserving on certain awards, but that's just a matter of opinions. Regardless of who the winner is, the winner is the winner! I'm happy that Kim won those three above awards for 2012. :)

I guess P'Tai was always looked at as the mom of the family, maybe that's why they didn't add a love interest for her. Even Pa and P'Yai always teased her of being a concerned mom. lol

Another factor that I wish they would've added in RP, was another love interest for Tae. Yea, they added a few guys here and there to make Pit jealous but it wasn't an established character. Pit would've been even more jealous if there was another character that was fighting for Tae's love also. Maybe this would've flarred his anger and caused him to act in a way that is out of his element, for example a forced kiss or R scene. LOL

Okay, my mind is getting wild again.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you Kayla for the explanation. I feel better now.

I agree with you 1000% that they should add a love interest for Tae too. I really want to see Pit get jealous to the max. That would be awesome to see him angry and forced a kiss on Tae.

Kayla I love your wild mind that's why I really want to read your novel about Pit and Tae's love story lol. That would be awesome if you decided to write it.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Finally caught up to the thread lolz...can't say how much I love this lakorn...at first I wasn't expecting much from this lakorn but boy oh boy both Kim and nadech prove me wrong...love all of their scenes together...love both the emotions Kim and nadech portrayed...I can watch this lakorn over and over again because every time I watch their scene together I feel like I missed something or that I have to analyze tae and pit's facial expression every time I see an argument between them or a romantic scene from them or a dramatic scene..even with all the drama in this lakorn...I felt the simplicity just by watching it...for me...I know a lakorn is excellent when every scene just hooks you in...or when I'm on the edge of my seat...when I get butterflies by just watching all the scenes with pit and tae and especially when I blush every time I see pit and tae hug each other with emotion and as a viewer both nadech and Kim made me feel the love between pit and tae...

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Question about the top awards...do the nominees know they won ahead of time???
Or are the winners announced live on television?

I ask this because it seems not all the nominees show up...

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
@Kayla. I think most asian award are base on popularity lol. the more fan a guy or woman have the better chance that they going home with a award.
i think the writer should have never make tai and yai as sis and bro because  they look better as couple then sis and bro

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Nadech and Kim were taking classes together at the Drama Academy at Thailand, while they were filming RANG PRATANA -- P'Da (the producer) made it a requirement for them.

No wonder their performance in RP was so natural in the sweet and dramatic scenes together.

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
@penelope. they look so cute. i love the pd for getting Nadech&kim together even when not filming.
god kim look so beautiful in that bed scene.
Happy  valentines day all Nadech&kim shipper.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Kayla said:
Happy VDay to all my NK lovers!!

I made a fanfic poster to celebrate this sweet day for them. Enjoy!

OMFG i love ur v-day poster Kayla, ur so good, lol i love ur restricted policy hehehe. Looks like a movie cover ahahaha love it keep them coming.