[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
thanks for the pictures! They look lovely in their wedding clothes.
loool they push each other all the time, like in that bts where Nadech kept pushing and pulling Kim.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
yeah me too i like Kim with Nadech more than when she's with Mark
Hehehe but I go neither way LOL! With Mark their cute but with Nadech their hot!!! Too me tho...

Nice to u back in this tread Alice...It being awhile...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hehehe but I go neither way LOL! With Mark their cute but with Nadech their hot!!! Too me tho...

Nice to u back in this tread Alice...It being awhile...
thanks i didn't come cos something i wanted to update already been posted by others

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
yea i agree mark kim are cute and nadech kim are hot. i like kim with either one or anybody. i want her to work with all the hot actors from ch3 lol

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I want Kim to work with Ken T. and Ken P. next. She would look very suitable with them.

cr: FB.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
yeah me too i like Kim with Nadech more than when she's with Mark
same cause there much more of a cute cute but no one will ever beat Yeadech right, kim does look better with Nadech, Markim is also very cute too. Markim is more of another KAteam to me hehehehehehe and KimBarry is more of a cute newbie couple.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
We don't know if Kim and Nadech will have tons of chemistry like Yadech -- because this will be the first time we'll get to see if Nadech act with another nang'ek other than Yaya, since he's only been acting with Yaya for the past 2 years.

So can't wait to watch this!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Ken P. will be suitable too because when he was paired up with Janie in Rang Ngao, and Janie is 10 years older than him. So, Ken P. also looks mature for his age.