[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Woah!!! I can't wait till January then, already can't wait right now for Nadech and Kim, loved them both from the first lakorn i saw of them. I'm so excited for this one.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Whao bed scene. ..y he taking pix...not part of lakorn? Food looks good

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Good thing they just filmed these scene now. And it's only a month away. Otherwise, we would have gone nut with all this wait... Haha

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Good thing they just filmed these scene now. And it's only a month away. Otherwise, we would have gone nut with all this wait... Haha
hahahaha...I agree with you...I think they might finish filming soon, since RP will air in January.....So so looking forward to watch it. I also hope it will air on weekdays not weekend.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
AMAZING -- Look at Kim's face.
cr: FB

Why is he standing on that?? Is he really THAT short in real life? LOL.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Like all the pictures :) haha wow, Nadech's really that short in real life lol? Anyways the lakorn is airing on January, right? Can't wait lol

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Nadach is not short anymore. He has grown a lot in the last few years. He is now 180.

I guess he is standing on there to help soften his landing. He must have jumped over 100 times for those shot. It's full body shot and he's shooting alone. A platform would not help him look any taller.