[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
you're not the only one sl33py! I miss the surge of curiosity and anxiety to know what happens in the next episode of RN :cry:

but it's not RN if the casts won't gather and celebrate the victorious rating, I guess this comes from some ch3 gathering

cr. as tagged, janie's, rita's, joy's ig

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
What award did RN wins?

Hehehe, I wonder what these two were suppose to do here? ah. Man,wish there were a vdo clip to this.ha

c:Janie's Fanclub @ FB

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I watched some of the last episode. Kane performed very well, expressing his pain when Nin tried to end things and make him let her go. I don't know if this role just suits him, but he is slowly improving. He's very handsome too. =D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Initially, I was forced to stop at Episode 2 due to the lack of time during its airtime; however, I eventually caught up to the end this Christmas break. Random thoughts.

1. Color contacts enhance certain faces like Chompoo; however, I thought they looked horrible on Janie. Janie's acting as Moonin, the posture, attitude, and speech was enough to illustrate confidence and intelligence, enough to do without the color contacts to enhance her beauty and/or individualism. Janie was already blossoming with beauty without the contacts; they were quite a distraction. I think contacts cannot fully channel out acting from the eyes unless the character is a ghost or something.
2. Ken's acting towards the end of the lakorn deserved some praises. Like Janie, in the beginning, I doubted Ken's ability to even portray such a simple character. However, as the lakorn progressed, Ken's mouth wasn't even a distraction anymore because the quality of his acting overshadowed the minor flaws of his face and speech. My favorite scene of Ken that showed major potential was at the beach mask party when he finally decided to support his family and break ties with Moonin. I was quite touched by his heartfelt and sad realization that he was just merely a pawn in Moonin's game.
3. Janie definitely performed extremely well as both Mootha and Moonin. I can totally see the difference in the twins. Janie's crying was superb; they had so much overflow of emotions and they dropped like rain. I really enjoyed Janie's Moonin because compared to Anne's, Janie was a lot weaker, had a lot more emotions, would pull back sometimes after realizing how much it hurted others, and couldn't execute things as coldly due to Veekit's ties. Janie's Moonin was a regular girl who happened to fall in love in the midst of revenge; she showed her innocence when she was secretly taking photos with Veekit when he fell asleep on the couch and sneaked a kiss when he slept over. Moonin was tough on the outside but the inside, she was completely pink and I loved how Veekit was able to extract those bubbles out of her all the time.
4. I have to say, they added more scenes to each character, sort of like a behind the scenes outlook into each one's situation, which built depth into each character. Tanya, no doubt, executed her role pretty well. I guess, people were saying how come in this version, there is so much more slapping, yelling, screaming, and market fighting? Isn't that the trend these days? Girls are no longer classy like a decade or two ago, if ever. If you're one to fight for your husband, I'm sure you won't be the quiet and classy type in the first place. The scenes of Nappa crying and in dire pain each time her husband neglects her for a mistress are raw and touching.
5. Pip's acting never improved; he remained the same throughout the entire lakorn, which wasn't that impressive.

I blame all three, Pope, Mootha, and Nappa. Pope for being the old pervert he was. Mootha for falling for someone who already had a wife and family regardless of how innocent and gullible she was, she should have had more morals and a backbone. You just don't go drinking and hanging out with a married man all by yourself; that's already commiting adultery. And you can't just boot out the old wife and become the new wife and mommy; that's just plain weird. I know that Mootha suffered from the lack of family love, but still, she's a bit shady deep down. Nappa for hiring all of those wife beaters and losers to hurt and kill both twins and public humiliation to the point of no return.

Overall, in terms of dialogue, the previous version was so much better hands down! I think this version was a bit too long; thus, it unnecessarily, dragged out. The previous version's dialogue was bam bam bam, hit home all the way. They words were strong and classy and it cut right to the chase without much jibberish in between.

However, in terms of the progression of relationships and building of each character, I would say, I prefer this version more. This version had more grace time to showcase each character deeper. I loved how Veekit's feelings for each twin was very clear and black/white. This was a pretty good remake! I enjoyed the new elements they added. Ken and Janie had good chemistry too. I still can't believe Janie is like a decade older than Ken; they suit each other quite well physically and seems like they grew quite close during filming too. I hope to see them pair up again in the near future.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
daytonalay said:
Hi Aylove, so hapi to be in touch wif u, miz u :=) thanks 4 da info, we janie lovers sure are v hapi 4 her and RN. Happy New Year 2013 my dear AyLove, great year ahead is wished 4 u!

Hi Daytonalay! You're very welcome. I also wish you a happy new year,and wish you the best of the best. :)
Agree, we Janie's Lovers are super happy for her and RN crew. They all deserve it.

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
-AyLove- said:
Update

Ladyofdarkness (darknesslakorns) is done recapping this lakorn. If you want to read it here's the link. :)
http://www.kwarmmeud.com/darknesslakorns/?cat=61
Thanks AyLove for always updating me wif latest info, i sure do appreciate it alotttttttttttt my dear, will def read lod recap.  And thanks a mil to u my friend, im loving sapai look toong 2 much though dont understand .....i heart janie&smart  ...super super duper cute both of them are !  u really make my day ! Thanks AyLove !

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ No Problem. I'm glad that I can help. ^^ I'm also glad to hear that you really enjoy and like Sapai Look Toong a lot.  I;m going to go and read the recaps again. Hahha. I don't know why but everytime I watch a MV or see a small clip of RN,it makes me want to go back and watch or read it all over again.hahha..

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
-AyLove- said:
^ No Problem. I'm glad that I can help. ^^ I'm also glad to hear that you really enjoy and like Sapai Look Toong a lot.  I;m going to go and read the recaps again. Hahha. I don't know why but everytime I watch a MV or see a small clip of RN,it makes me want to go back and watch or read it all over again.hahha..
Yes, we cant help loving ken&janie in RN, another super cute pair ! love rn 2.
off topic...after watching SLT and loving it so much i asked Thanujadevi 2 create smart&janie mv which she did, she did 2 in fact. if u like & have time u may like 2 check out ...Youtube Thanujadevi2011. I love it.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I like this lakorn, it's a almost never a dull moment type of lakorn. Janie is great here, I hate her as Ta and I love her as Nin. I knew I was going to have trouble gulping down a n'ek who has stolen someone else's husband. Ta is a b**** no matter how innocent she is. I can't believe that she had the guts to tell Napa that she should let Pope go to her. What idiot is going to let the father of their children go when they deeply love their husband. I pity Napa, no matter what she does I don't hate her and in fact I love her character. I can see where she's coming from and in no way is she perfect but perhaps if her husband was a better husband she would be able to be a better mother and develop a better relationship with the people around her but she constantly has to be on the lookout because her husband is a douche. Tanya is doing a great job, my heart ached for her when she found out about the cheating yet again and was watching Pope tuck their little girl in. I can see that pain in her eyes of having to choose to leave this ass or keep what's left of their family somewhat whole and not take Tom's daddy away from her.  I love how they added some funny stuff even at the most serious moments I crack up like when Napa just got beat up by Nin, she asked Pope to carry her and he's like "I hurt my back today".

As for Ken Phupoom. I ADMIT his acting has improved, it is not as painful, he's not moving his face too much or trying too hard. But whenever he smiles I feel the urge to want to pull some of his teeth out and push them back so they aren't showing too much. He looks much better when he smiles with his mouth closed.

A quarter way of the lakorn done, time for the rest. Hope to finish this by Thursday.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
OKAY I'm done. I absolutely love this lakorn. For a 20 episode lakorn it flew by nicely, compare that amount of episodes to Ch7 and you would want to bang your head against the wall by episode 14. Ken Phupoom, I'm quite impressed how his acting miraculously improved and I didn't have to put forks in my eyes. I'll ease up on the bashing on him because he proved me wrong and since my grandma is a new fan of his it looks like I'll be watching his future lakorns.

Poor Napa, she ending up in the process of karma. If only she didn't try to kill Moonin she wouldn't be in this mess. Napit deserved what she got but I still felt bad for her, any woman who walks in on their husband in bed with the same sex I would pity. This lakorn concluded wonderfully, loose ends tied. I love Looksorn and Boss's couple, they made me laugh and smile.

This lakorn made clear that the parents control the future of their children. Napa's mom favored Napa more causing Napit to be jealous and evil. If only she treated her children equally and didn't bash Napit, Napa wouldn't be fed such garbage from Napit. The love and praising of Napa's mother caused Napa to think she's powerful and to look down on Napit. Napa ends up in the same cycle and favors her son the most causing her daughter to turn more to her father and we get another cycle of jealousy. Pope is too busy getting into woman's skirts to realize he has caused his wife to be a paranoid jealous wife causing tremendous fights in front of their children. Tong becomes addicted to drugs, Tor turns to cyber friends and their little girl has a bunch of issues. Moonin and Moota had a mother that can only see good in one child, no matter what the other child does she doesn't care. To get her love and attention one has to top the other twin in something major. If she didn't treat her kids unequally, they would have grown to love each other and be there for one another. Instead they have to face the world with no advice and that's where we get all the problems Moota got into. I would recommend a family to watch this lakorn together, get past the sex and the catfights and you get a really good story with huge morals. This lakorn definitely got me thinking and one day if I have children, the lessons in this story would indeed influence the way I raise them.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
I am a bit delayed but this Ken kid I give an A for having that hard to find height, built and manly handsomeness in a Thai actor!  RN new version is very good in its own way.  I like it when remakes are good.  It is not the same but it still stand on its own merits!  Good job for the whole cast/crew of RN!