[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
Today's episode was for sure a tear jerker..hope you all have your tissues ready. As sad as I am to see this lakorn ending but i gotta say that it was an excellent acting. Great to see that Ken's acting improved greatly, but i think it's because he was surrounded by experienced actors that helped him glad that Ken had a chance to learn from some of the bestest actors/actress in the industry. I for one can say i fell in love with his character, cried when he cried, laughed when he laughed and smile when he smile, he did a wonderful job, and trust me i've been watching thai lakorn for 20+ years and no, i'm not old, but actually in my 30's. I do hope to Ken in more lakorn in the future and of course Janie too.. then again i wouldn't mind see these two in a love comedy ^_^. Great cast and I do hope the cast gets their recognization they all deserve!!
hi iilmissmii, so empty and sad that RN comes to an end....love this lakorn and like everybody said its well acted by every1 ! so hope tat awards will go to RN, janie & tanya. These two ladies did excellently ! ken - hopes he gets more major lakorn. he and janie sure make a v cute, lovable pair, hope to c them together again. i am guessing janie made it comfortable for ken to be her bf, tats why we are able to cry, laugh and smile wif him, and esp feel his love for janie. love janie so much, so beautiful and great actress.....will miz rn & reading everybody's cmns, update. thank u all.

bunnathea

sarNie Hatchling
Love this lakorn.

For those wanting to purchase the DVD set the original collection is out at Ethaicd and the OST is available too. :)

http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=70762

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol. Janie is so funny. She's jumping around..hahha..
c:Sombat Sakulsak's yt channel.

Them doing the Gangnam Style. Lol. They're funny. These are the clips to the closing party they have a month or two ago.
c:AmBee MomoSaki's yt channel

Janie singing the main song at event in Oct.
c:starcmu ssw's yt channel

Have RN crew ever been on the TV3 Star Chat??? Does anyone know?

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
Lol. Janie is so funny. She's jumping around..hahha..
c:Sombat Sakulsak's yt channel.

Them doing the Gangnam Style. Lol. They're funny. These are the clips to the closing party they have a month or two ago.
c:AmBee MomoSaki's yt channel

Janie singing the main song at event in Oct.
c:starcmu ssw's yt channel

Have RN crew ever been on the TV3 Star Chat??? Does anyone know?
as usual thanks alot AyLove for sharing......thanks Icyplace for posting cmns....love reading them...already missing rn & coming over....c u ladies again soon...

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so sad that this Lakorn has ended. So sad that I keep watching the last episodes. What am I gonna do on Mondays and Tuesdays now?? I need to find another way of getting my Ken P fix. He's just a hottie.

Asy

sarNie Immature
The rating for the last episode (ep20) of RN was 15.5 :D

This chart shows all the 2012 Ch3 lakorns (Prime Time lakorn) rating. RN got #1. :)

c:as tagged
If only I understand and can read Thai... I really want to know about the other lakorns on the list.

I only know Rak Kerd Nai Talad Sod #2, Panyachon #4, Thoranee #7, Buang #11

icyplace

sarNie Adult
thanks Aylove for the chart , and everybody for pics and cms, like some of you here, i keep rewatching last eps, it's amazing , Love Janie and Ken, and RN team,
Congrats for the successful of RN in terms of Ratings, actings and everything
Guess it's time to say good bye to RN thread and everybody here, amazing trip from start to finish

@Daytonalay: While waiting for Janie and Um lakorn, i will rewatch RN and keep checking Viki for E-sub, Will see you again in JU lakorn my friend

PS: RN team surely have a lot of fun. Good to see them in that mood, GOOD LUCK For the Awards, Even if RN team and individually actor won't have any, i'm still happy for them , So long

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ You're Welcome,Icy. ^^
If only I understand and can read Thai... I really want to know about the other lakorns on the list.

I only know Rak Kerd Nai Talad Sod #2, Panyachon #4, Thoranee #7, Buang #11
I am curious too,so I decided to go search for all the ch3 2012 thai lakorn names on youtube then checked on the chart to see where each of them were.hahha. And this is what I got. Hahaha.. Please correct me if I place any of the lakorns in the wrong spot. ^^

1. Raeng Ngao
2. Rak Gerd Nai Talad Sode
3. Khun Suk
4. PCKK
5. The Sixth Sense
6. Rak Prakasit
7. TNNKK
8. Tom yum lum sing
9. Hong Sabud Lai
10. Rak Orkakard
11. Buang
12. Ruk Khun Tao Fah
13. Mueprap pho lukon
14. Mook Liam Petch
15. Waew Mayura
16. tarnchai nai sai mok
17. Phu Pha Prai Mai
18. Mae Yai Tee Rak
19. Noom ban rai gub wan ja hi so
20. leh roy rak
21. Mam Gam Daeng

c: to me, -aylove-. (Lol)

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
AyLove thanks for da chart results, u've always been da 1st to update details and any other queries i have. thank u sooo much for your instant answer always.
Icyplace, im going to miss rn and all u guys for sharing tots, cmns and esp for love of janie&ken...thank u for the friendship for newbie like me who needs lots of help, answer.
wishing janie&tanya and even ken / RN to receive awards

Asy

sarNie Immature
I am curious too,so I decided to go search for all the ch3 2012 thai lakorn names on youtube then checked on the chart to see where each of them were.hahha. And this is what I got. Hahaha.. Please correct me if I place any of the lakorns in the wrong spot. ^^
Awe, thank you so much na, you were really great! <3

The one that I knew before, that I mentioned b/c I somewhat remembered how it's Thai name looks like. I can't believe I didn't remember Khun Seuk and Rak Prakasit haha.

I thought LRR was the worst in rating, I can't believe MGD 'beat' them and Num Ban Rai was pretty underrated too.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ No Problem. :) While I was in the process of comparing the thai names at which lakorn was in which place, I was kind of shock myself. I couldn't believe it that Chompoo/Peter's lakorn was that low. I expect it to be like top 15,and not below it.