[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

little

sarNie Adult
ep 17 and ep 18 is so intense. yeah i hate nok and the her so call bro they bug the hell of me. Y are there character important r they a couple What's there intentions when Nok said that she's not poor to Veekit's friend when she blackmailed him what the hell is she doing sleeping with many men and does the other men not jealous. I got all goosebump when the photographer was behind the wall in the other room looking through the tiny walls to get image from the other 2 men. Are the other guy that suppose to be the photographer's model is in tag team with him too. Cus the 1 guy is afraid people gonna know he's gay.

little

sarNie Adult
the main mafia guy he admits he's bad that's what tong said n she's knows. I feel like he's soft hearted has feelings for tong like he tells tong that there's more less fortunate kids out there and what tong is more better. I actually like their couple

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
Wow.. I gotta give Ken his credit. He is doing a wonderful job with Veekit Character lets just say I'm totally in love with him hehe. And trust me I've been watching Lakorn for a Looong time. Sucks that its going to be ending next week but thank goodness I can re watch the series over and over. Looking forward to Ken in another Lakorn. Oh and Janie too. Love love love!!

little

sarNie Adult
made me very emotional with the kids, miscarriage, gay. I can't believe how napit is a total selfish sister and aunt to tattle tell that tor is gay. sad that tong luv a bad man like she compare it her mom even though her dad is a jerk. how does napit's husband turn gay when he's married to her and pretty He must be gay when he was at a young age y turn gay when he marries her. He is selfish man too. I wonder when will napit and napat turn to each other and help each other that they care for each other instead of selfish and comparing. And for the Nok girl when will she no longer work at the company she's making every one life miserable. Y is she dressing up like mootha. she's a physco when will she get slap by everyone a 2 faced girl, let her suffer to hell

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
i take that back from the mafia guy just watching 18 he just prob using her sad that her friend died awww
LOL! Such quick change of mind...

Yeah, he had bad intentions from the beginning.

Also, I watched Napat's family scenes again...everybody is doing such a great job. Yep...I cried again. Definitely one of the best dramas this year, awarding winning quality.

onahc

sarNie Elites
LOL! Such quick change of mind...

Yeah, he had bad intentions from the beginning.

Also, I watched Napat's family scenes again...everybody is doing such a great job. Yep...I cried again. Definitely one of the best dramas this year, awarding winning quality.
I know right, this is my pick for lakon of the year! It has great script, solid production, and excellent acting from the the two female leads, particularly Tanya, and the supporting cast members as well. This lakon has it all, drama, comedy, action, romance, murder, and no topic is left untouched from drugs, gay relationships, family drama, underage pregnancy, rape, cheating husbands, cons artists, karma and dharma, etc. and it was all done tastefully. Ken should get more roles after this lakon because he did great. I want to see him paired with Yaya in slap kiss, he he.

may1363

sarNie Adult
OMG, Today episode is my favorite part of this drama. The part where the dad found out his son was gay and he took out his belt to beat him up, and how the sister came in to help him. :cry: :cry: :cry: The family scene was so touching and sad. I couldn't stop crying. Everybody is doing a great job including the childs. Tanya she's freaking good with her crying. When I watched this scene I can't stop thinking about her real life. The rape scene was sad too. Today episode was an emotional one.

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
thanks dertaajaf thanks for the lovely pics. janie and ken are super adorable & cute, i like their pairing, playful, youthful and beautiful couple <3 j&k can asboulutely understand its ken's favourite scene, get to cuddle, hug beautiful janie ! they r at ease & comfortable wif this rscene acting and each other, love it alotttttttttttt. hope ken will soar in his acting career after rn, he's totally a charming cutie :=)

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
OMG, Today episode is my favorite part of this drama. The part where the dad found out his son was gay and he took out his belt to beat him up, and how the sister came in to help him. :cry: :cry: :cry: The family scene was so touching and sad. I couldn't stop crying. Everybody is doing a great job including the childs. Tanya she's freaking good with her crying. When I watched this scene I can't stop thinking about her real life. The rape scene was sad too. Today episode was an emotional one.
hi may1363 yes its was a v intense epi, everybody did great !!! v touching family scene, r scene.... esp good janie & tanya, can feel their pain as they cried over regrets & lost ! their cries r so heart wrenching, janie&tanya so deserving da awards.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I agree. Episode 18 is one of my favorite episode so far.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I'm also loving the ost "Ngao Ruk" sung by Nui Nuntakarn. The song totally describes Nin's love in the lakorn for Veekit. I bought the song on itunes and I've been replaying it since. I think I'll rewatch episode 18 on my laptop before I go to bed. I was watching it on my phone the first time. I might have missed a few things :wink:.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Is anyone subbing this? My sis wants to watch it, but she does not understand Thai. I thought I saw someone post up English sub links a while back.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LOL! Thanks Aylove. She's hooked after the 1st episode. She was watching with my mom and me so we translated for her, but now she's back home.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
OMG, finally the caps on, will read and watch ep 17 -18 tomorrow, reading through everybody's cms made me so excited , lol

Ken P and Janie are both going to be at the ch3 signing calendar tomorrow.
thanks Aylove, no matter what people said about Ken, i have a feeling after his performance from RN, he has potentiall to take leading roles a lot. IMO, i 'm supprised with his performance and the chemistry with Janie, which i didn't quite believe before, good thing i gave RN a try, Kudos for Ken and congrats to Janie, Ken and RN team, even the actress who acted as Nok (if i remember her name right) . Love each role in here ,
now run to read the Caps and watch them , he he

hi icyplace dear....................................
for sure waiting 4 janie/aum new lakorn and in meantime will rewatch janie&ken's lakorn cos i LOVE them sooooooooooooooo much. atm watching janie&smart country daughter-in-law, its so funi, i dun understand but da action speaks for itself. i will purchased 2013 ch3 cal just to look at j&k everyday.
we will see each other again in Aum/Janie lakorn, :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Episode 18 is so sad! Janepope & Nappa family is so mess up! They need help and da part where da sister come and stop da dad is so sad! It bring tears to my eyes!

Can't wait for da next episode!