[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

icyplace

sarNie Adult
thanks Aylove,
wow, look like their pairing success for RN getting them into many events together , :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

dansaran

sarNie Egg
love janie's dress but kens green suit gotta go. He should have worn white instead

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
love janie's dress but kens green suit gotta go. He should have worn white instead
I surprisingly find his green suit tolerable, and he and Janie still look cute and hawt together (although I despise the colors green and yellow for couple colors...it's green & pink and red & yellow for me^_^). But oh yeah...he should have worn either white or black...it's more traditional. He would have looked even better! :)

Been wanting to review for this week's episodes...but sadly, work has been keeping me away. I work the next few days as well... Ah, I'll comment when I can. Icyplace sis, I know I still have to answer your question(s). :) Sorry for putting it off! Here are some pics I know that haven't been posted yet:

AikOm^_^

This must be what Moonin will be wearing to Veekit's birthday party... Janie looks so regal, yet I expected to see a better hairstyle for her. Ah well, will have to see her complete look when it gets to this episode. Looking forward to Ken's performance to see if he will be able to pull off the angry role. I believe he can. :D

may1363

sarNie Adult
This must be what Moonin will be wearing to Veekit's birthday party... Janie looks so regal, yet I expected to see a better hairstyle for her. Ah well, will have to see her complete look when it gets to this episode. Looking forward to Ken's performance to see if he will be able to pull off the angry role. I believe he can. :D
I think this scene is during a beach party where Pah Or and his family were vacationing. Not knowing Veekit was standing right there with a mask on, Moonin exposed that Veekit was only a pawn in her game. She had used him all along to get what she wanted. After hearing those words, Veekit revealed himself; he was mad and trashed Tha faultily. Tears started to swell up Nin's eyes but she tried to keep a straight face. She announced that now she and Veekit will be rivals. One of my best scene.

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
I think this scene is during a beach party where Pah Or and his family were vacationing. Not knowing Veekit was standing right there with a mask on, Moonin exposed that Veekit was only a pawn in her game. She had used him all along to get what she wanted. After hearing those words, Veekit revealed himself; he was mad and trashed Tha faultily. Tears started to swell up Nin's eyes but she tried to keep a straight face. She announced that now she and Veekit will be rivals. One of my best scene.
thanks may1363, it will be so intense and i cant wait to c it, love janie, she acts so excellently. ken is really likeable and v cute, cant wait 2 c da r scene 2 ..... omg

AikOm^_^

Ohh...lol, I didn't watch KA-team's version in details, only skimmed through it to watch the R scene (to see how it was like, plus to confirm that Moonin really was a virgin :lol:). :D So I had to guess which episode their R scene was in, and the very first video I picked was the one when Veekit (Ken T) found out that Moonin (Ann) thought of him as a pawn. I assumed the party in Raeng Ngao 2001 was for Kit's birthday, since Nin wished him a happy birthday (if I remember correctly; I was watching the subbed version). Thanks for sharing, May1363! :) So looking forward to Ken P's performance! :wub:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I know, rite? Ken and Janie were superb and adorable in this scene and its episode... I giggled whenever I see them together!!! :wub:
indeed! ah they're seriously so sweet to each other! Ken and Janie are perfect choices for this roles, at first I doubt Ken, but then I came to the conclusion chemistry like this is only come from people who are compatible together and I forget that Janie is one of the actresses who can "click" to whomever she's paired with.

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
Janie is perfect !
I was not convinced by Ken's acting but, well, I admit that he has a certain chemistry with Janie :pervie:
I hope he will be good at angry-annoying p'ek now ...

icyplace

sarNie Adult
I surprisingly find his green suit tolerable, and he and Janie still look cute and hawt together

Been wanting to review for this week's episodes...but sadly, work has been keeping me away. I work the next few days as well... Ah, I'll comment when I can. Icyplace sis, I know I still have to answer your question(s). :) Sorry for putting it off! Here are some pics I know that haven't been posted yet:
yeah, to my supprised, the chemistry b/w Janie and Ken is awesome , made me giggling everytime they're together, Janie is really matching with every P'ek she with, from old guy like Nok to younger guy like Ken P , :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: except Aum , lol :p :p :p :p :p

Been wanting to review for this week's episodes...but sadly, work has been keeping me away. I work the next few days as well... Ah, I'll comment when I can. Icyplace sis, I know I still have to answer your question(s). :) Sorry for putting it off! :
I just finish rewatching ep 9 and 10 after reading the recaps from LadyofDarkness :wub: :wub: :wub: . She's doing an excellent job to recap it, don't know coz of her detailing recaps or b/c of RN team, especially Janie and Ken are so good, I 'm so into the storyline , i keep crinching, giggling , getting mad, pissing off or have a big Smile with their love story, :wub: :wub: :heart: :heart: , might be both ,

Don't worry Maiko dear, you can answer me later, myself due to Sandy, i don't need to work for a whole week now b/c of out of power, lol, so i have more time to come here and Spicy . Will wait for yours :kiss3: :kiss3: :kiss3:

Here are some pics I know that haven't been posted yet

Ah the first two pics, :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: . they look like a real couple , dovely lovely , seeing the last pic makes me wanna see the :r-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: scene so bad, :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: , hope they will make it violent and hot :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

PS: wondering if Cee watching this too, don't see her here at all. Missing Cee too