[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Kashie it is nice to see you comment. I know Janie is doing a good job but I am just not happy that the director has taken this route to make Moonin come off as senseless and a bit bitchy. She didn't deliberately use Veekit to provoke Pope, nor did she attack people out of the blue. She was very calm and collective, that was why I liked Moonin so much.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh I see if that's the case it's good cus if he didn't that'll be gross. uncle and nephew I mean real real close. I watch ken and ann before a long time I forgot if he rape her cus he knows the truth or not.
the Ken/Anne version he found out it was Moonin big tricks so he gave her a lesson by R-scene

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
the Ken/Anne version he found out it was Moonin big tricks so he gave her a lesson by R-scene
No he never realized that she wasn't Moonin until after the R Scene. He suspected it, but it was confirmed after the R Scene when his friend from the bank went over and they started talking about it. He started to compare all the facts and ultimately realized it I think.

On another note, I love Moonin! I was so excited when it finally got to the episodes where she appear. The circumstances of her appearance are sad though. The scene where she was watching the video of Nopnapa and Mootha that lead to Tha falling down the stairs were so emotional :(.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
No he never realized that she wasn't Moonin until after the R Scene. He suspected it, but it was confirmed after the R Scene when his friend from the bank went over and they started talking about it. He started to compare all the facts and ultimately realized it I think.

On another note, I love Moonin! I was so excited when it finally got to the episodes where she appear. The circumstances of her appearance are sad though. The scene where she was watching the video of Nopnapa and Mootha that lead to Tha falling down the stairs were so emotional :(.
i probably lost abit remembering from the older version thanks 4 clarify at the top of my head always reckon he must had found out then he back up to her 4 destroying his uncle's family

tikaff

sarNie Egg
Rang Ngao got a rating of 12 for last night's episode.
tats really great, thanks Meadow. all of them deserve esp Janie ! she did excellently as nin and was good as tha 2. janie is so beautiful, her wardrobe, hair and eyes are just to die for and makes her so outstanding, x-factor. love epi 8 the strong janie on board, every fight scene was good and fun 2 watch, so satisfying :=)

icyplace

sarNie Adult
i'm so happy to see the ratings going up, it means a lot of viewers turning to RN now, go Janie, Go RN team. and thanks for the ratings too

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I know in the old version Veekit does the "R" on Moonin, but in this version, I can't see this Veekit doing that!! He's soo darn timid and sweet, like he won't even hurt a fly!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
i didnt like the r scene. i wish they excluded that.
From the original story? I felt it was...sort of appropriate due to the context of the lakorn; how lust and desire can turn men into something they've never imagined.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
i didnt like the r scene. i wish they excluded that.
hey fun my dear, i actually wait for this scene, lol, as long as he loves her, i forgive him, and she's strong head, he needs to do that to calm her down and show his love to her, even in a wrong way, :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

Ah Monday seems so far, i'm excited to see Nin doing more kicked ass to those bad people

BTW: thanks LadyofDarkness, b/c of you, i can be able to finish first 8 eps raw, i read your caps, i comeback to see it, understand more , thanks thanks so much :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
From the original story? I felt it was...sort of appropriate due to the context of the lakorn; how lust and desire can turn men into something they've never imagined.
it was justifiable... i mean rape is not but the usuage of it was appropriate for the lakorn have grown out of the rscene lol well not really just as long as it isnt like fai ruk arsoon.