[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Omgawd I can't wait to see da next episode...tomorrow seem so far away lol...then after tomorrow next week even took far away it seem like a thousand away... D:

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
Moonin is one fierce women. I got kind of scared of her when she gave that co-worker "the stare" after calling her a mistress. I think Janie is doing a great job portraying both characters, she made me pity and hate Mootha but able to cheer for Moonin. I haven't really been following up with this lakorn but now that Moonin is in the picture, I will def. start following up again. and Ken is just too cute, at times he looks differently but overall his character is what's making me like him.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Moonin is one fierce women. I got kind of scared of her when she gave that co-worker "the stare" after calling her a mistress. I think Janie is doing a great job portraying both characters, she made me pity and hate Mootha but able to cheer for Moonin. I haven't really been following up with this lakorn but now that Moonin is in the picture, I will def. start following up again. and Ken is just too cute, at times he looks differently but overall his character is what's making me like him.
better wait there's more epic one coming I'll post trailers and spoiler of the tricker angel Moonin

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
jumped to watch today's ep, omg, so sad, i cried when weak janie died, sniff sniff.
Thanks for pics and clips , Alice and everybody. Wow, janie 's gorgeous in those pic, love love love her eyes and hair. Ken is so cute

PS: thanks Maiko for your thought, it helps me understand Tha more b/c i don't understand what they said
Can you believe that we used to be against the pairing of Janie and Ken P., Icy dear? I'm glad Janie and Ken proved us wrong! Love seeing pictures of them together! They have a cute and sizzling chemistry! And I agree with you; Janie looks beautiful. and Ken is super cute (and handsome)! :cloud9:

Actually, Icy dear, I sort of cheated; I don't understand the Thai language either, so I understood the storyline thus far all thanks to Ladyofdarkness's recaps and everybody's comments here. :D But while I was watching the other episodes, it's easy to guess what was going on, and some parts were easy to understand. For example, in today's episode:

I don't know what Mootha said to her parents before her suicide, but I believe she was probably thanking them, honoring them, and apologizing for being a disappointment. Gosh, I started tearing up earlier when watching Tha when she looked so lonely and miserable, but this scene...this scene got me crying for a few minutes. I remember I teared up when Tha was getting abused by the evil people in last week's episodes as well. She doesn't deserve all the miserable things that have happened to her, and it hurts seeing her throw her life away like that. Anyway, back to her goodbye scene with her parents. The actress playing Tha and Nin's mom is actually really pretty. Her character's just annoying. :) Janie's acting during this scene was supreme. I really feel for Tha's predicament; I was crying the whole time she was talking with her parents... Poor Tha... Rest in peace, but I know she's going to a better place; despite all the sins she has committed, she's still an angel, and she will be going to Heaven. :tearybye:

Glad that Moonin finally made her appearance! But...it wasn't what I expected... -_- The grief the parents showed when they were rushing Tha to the hospital was too short-lived, especially on the mom's part! That woman should be crying a river and yelling at herself for driving her daughter to her death! She should have tried to revive Tha herself!!! :annoyed: Not to mention that we DID not even get to see Nin's expression, concern, and love for Tha upon finding Tha hanging herself and when Tha is pronounced "dead." Or perhaps the director is saving those scenes for later, when Nin has flashbacks about it??? :scratchchin: I felt that it was completely rushed; after the doctor announced nothing could be done for Tha, Moonin suddenly showed up in Tha's hotel in the city...

Oh yeah, I was cracking up when Pope was screaming out Tha's name in the middle of the night after she died. It was a funny scene during a tragic one. :lmao: Nappa looked ready to murder him hah! :rofl: Ironically, I believe his feelings for her were a little bit stronger than his feelings for his previous mistress(es); he did care for her in some small way, although he may look at her as a precious prize/property.

Nin is clever, I'll give her that. Love her first meeting with Veekit! Janie really shines when she plays confident and strong roles like Moonin. :thumbsup: She keeps looking prettier and prettier in every passing episode!!! I was so giddy seeing Nin (Janie) and Kit (Ken) with each other! I so heart the scene in which Kit was stupefied by "Tha's" (Nin's) beauty when he arrived to drive her to work. Ken's love-struck expression was adorable! :ghehe: Love, love, love the part in which Nin told him his tie wasn't fixed yet, and she fixed it for him. Janie and Ken's chemistry was heating up during this scene for me, and I just wanted them to get closer to each other!!! xD :pervie: That was a hot scene without it going even overboard. :spicy: I believe I will go back and re-watch this scene hehe.

Kit's such a sweetheart; he was standing strong by "Tha's" side. Love that he's sticking up with her. It was hilarious when the office nang'rai and her gang of friends yelled out in surprise when they saw Kit with "Tha." :lol2: I'm so looking forward to payback time in tomorrow's episode! Noke and the office n'rai deserve whatever treatment Nin has in store for them hehehe. x] I have a bad feeling Nin is going to use Kit to get back at Pope/to make him jealous, since there's that scene of Pope showing jealousy when she's holding Kit's hands...poor Kit, he's the innocent one in their game(s), and I hope to see Nin fall in love with him truly and vice versa. :)

tikaff

sarNie Egg
thank u Maiko for your excellent view. its non-biased and v open and u described tha's position so accurately. tha was an innocent and v nice girl who was cheated and bullied by nasty folks ! janie really portrayed both tha and nin superbly. she's so soooooooooooo beautiful, gorgeous hair and eyes. ken's also v cute and likeable, they both look great and i cant tell the age gap ! waiting for their special scene..... thank u Maiko, lots of ppl love yr comments.

tikaff

sarNie Egg
thank u Alice for the pics, making us drool and anticipate greatly, cant wait !

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
LOL i was thinking that same thing!! so handsome. i'd let him be angry wit me anytime ^_^
The infamous r scene! Ken looks kinda hot when he's angry hahaa.
  • Lol. I was the thinking the same thing as the both of ya too.hahha.. I think I would want to see him in a slap/kiss lakorn next.haha..
  • I'm going to watch epi 8 now. Lets see what happen next. :D
During the tonight show when the host ask each of them what scene they liked most. When Tanya said the scene she liked most was the one when Pip found out their son was gay and he starts hitting him with the belt then the sister came in to protect him. Aww.. That scene was touching. I got tears on my eyes. And yes, the funny one was Ken's part when he said his favorite one was the raping scene.Lol. I freaking laugh so hard.hahah. Man,I can't believe he actually said that but whatever it was funny.At least he was being honest about it.

YeuCandy

sarNie Egg
Episode 8 is so good. I love Janie as Moonin. I am watching this episode for the 4th time. I just love how Moonin gave the 2 evil office lady what they deserve. GO MOONIN!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Episode 8 is so good. I love Janie as Moonin. I am watching this episode for the 4th time. I just love how Moonin gave the 2 evil office lady what they deserve. GO MOONIN!!!
  • I totally agree. I love it when she gave them both the evil looks. I just got done watching epi 8. And it was good.I don't like it how she's using Ken to make Pip jealous. I understand her method but I just don't like it how she;s using Ken. I think Moonin is falling for his kindness.Hahha..
  • I can't wait to see next Monday episode b/c that's when Strong Janie slaps Tanya by the stairs and she fell off just like how she did to Mootha.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Omg Rang Ngao is getting so good...I was so happy when Moonin kick tat two girl butt at work!!! Anyways wat did Moontha girl friend told Moonin at da end...I really want to know since all da music background sound so scary...can anybody tell me wat just happen there???