[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • ^ Yep,she's coming up next, next week.
  • I felt bad for Mootha in this episode. :( I thought what Tanya did to her was so wrong. I understand she want her to stay away and stop contacting her husband but it's wrong to solve it that way. She doesn't deserve that.It's her fault for trusting her husband too much in the beginning anyway. Plus, the scene towards the end when the mother yell at her after she said that she won't be going back to Bangkok.Then Mootha said something like she shouldn't have been born. :( That scene was sad. Poor Mootha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I honestly don't like this version of Tha and Nappa. Just finished episode 5 and I am so disappointed. It has nothing to do with me liking the older version just in case someone use that against me lol

Meadow

sarNie Adult
For some reason, I expected more from that Tanya confrontation bit*ch slap scene. It was lengthy and Tanya exaggerated her angry voice too much. That scene from the original version was way better.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha Cookie, I like ur sarcasm.

Meadow like I said first version of Nappa was classy bitchy so I somewhat sympathized with her. But as far as this Nappa, zippo. I don't like how this Tha was portrayed. I kind of sense that the scriptwriter is trying to make Tha more complex than she is supposed to be. Some scenes makes her not so naive especially when she didn't take her birth control. she tossed it wanting a baby. It makes her seem as if she has a ulterior motive.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so surprise to see u reply on this thread cos I always see u on Anne thread now your on Janie this is first time
Don't get me wrong..
well,just to post that pics...
if that pic not related to Anne & RN 2012..i don't think i'll come here...lol...
Ok ka..thats all for today..
See u at Qi Pao and Yah Leum Chun thread....

tikaff

sarNie Egg
tha was a very sad and lonely girl tats why so much tragic happened to her, v sad seeing her cry & got bullied. janie did great as tha tats why so many ppl cant stand da weak tha. janie always gives her best ! so looking forward 2 c nin in town & attraction towards vit.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
For some reason I feel like the mother doesn't like Mootha. She always has to say harsh things to make Mootha feel unwanted as if she doesn't appreciate Mootha as her daughter. I think this partially contributed to Mootha committing suicide too. She was played by Pope, feels ashamed to be around Veekhit, is embarrassed by the scandal, disappointed her parents, and has no sisterly bond with her twin sister, etc. She is really f*cked up. But then again, it is also partially her own fault. Even if Pope was on the verge of a divorce with his wife, she doesn't have the right to meddle with him when things aren't even finalized. Divorced or not, he is still a married man and a father of three children. Mootha should've known better. I don't sympathize her for that reason. Instead, I sympathize her because her mother treats her differently from her twin sister, Moonin.

Divorced or not, he is still a married man and a father of three children. Mootha should've known better. I don't sympathize her for that reason. Instead, I sympathize her because her mother treats her differently from her twin sister, Moonin.
agree completely with what you said.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Im still on ep.4

I must say i was very disappointed in the confortation scene. They made it too dramatic this time around. Especially when Pope & Veekit came, all these people were holding them back. What?! that doesn't even make sense? Tanya came off as a mean B**** instead of an angry wife. Didn't like it. And for goodness sake Nappa had a handful of your hair sweetheart, do something w/ your hands, Mootha had her hands down by her side the whole time. I wished she'd protest more like she did in the 2001 version and actually speak up to Nappa. This Nappa is way too 2-demensional.

I also didn't like how they made veekit cry afterwards. They are making it seem like Veekit is in love w/ Mootha. W/ Ken T. the script had him portray a good/honest friend w/ out it making it seem like he felt something more than that for Mootha. Cuz right now it seem like its going to seem a bit unfair for MooNIn, coming into a man who was in love w/ her sister. Yuck!

The scene I probably enjoyed the most in this episode is probably the family scenes after the confrontation. (btw Pip who plays Janepope looks very handsome in this scene, he's still handsome after all these years) I don't know why I found it humourous when the parents were throwing food at each other, and the little girl ask her father "Dad! Dad! Is it true that you stole Uncle Veekit's girlfriend??!!" hahah this girl, what in the world, where'd you hear that from, your mom just found our last night. And then that scene where Pope was being a bastard father, cornering his own son, and slapping him around like a fool, was sad to watch. And then!! what?! the Old Ost "Wan Nun" from the 2001 version came on. I was so freaking excited becuz i love that song, and wanted them to remake the song for this remake, since they didn't i didnt think they were going to use it after all, but they did! they did! ehehe