[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't think we should drag pinky into this lol well just a side note, tha did acknowledge her wrongdoing but her heart still loved that bastard. and it is how you really look at the overall issue. I'm not saying what tha did was unethical. in the end nin realized it was her own sister who decided to commit suicide and no one had forced her to take her life. so in all whether ot was moral or not for nin to take revengwnthat is not the point. meaning that u have not fully watched or understood what this lakorn was aiming at.

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
The teaser for the ones who haven't seen it and the ones who want to re-watch it again (me). haha

c: as tagged
Thanks for the teaser, i for one am looking forward to this series.. it looks like it has a great story line with some powerful acting between Janie and Tanya.

may1363

sarNie Adult
Just rewatch the teaser and I'm sure this is going to be good.Tanya and Janie are looking good in their roles. Their scenes are super intense. Can' t wait to see Janie getting revenge. Ann she was super in her role but Janie seems to have her own flavor. She looks so much more alive playing the strong twins. It's sad that Ken got pra'ek instead of Pope. One thing I don't like about Ken is his big teeth. when he talks, it's like saliva is drooling out of the sides of his lips, and maybe some is spraying out through his teeth. Hope he doesnt spit out saliva on Janie's face.

amy80

sarNie Hatchling
CR-sirpass
บรอดคาซ ถ่ายแรงเงาไป 50% / ควิซปิดกล้องบ้านนอกเข้ากรุง(เออ รู้นานแล้ว -- )

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
CR-sirpass
บรอดคาซ ถ่ายแรงเงาไป 50% / ควิซปิดกล้องบ้านนอกเข้ากรุง(เออ รู้นานแล้ว -- )
50% filming is done

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile

A little FANMADE MV I made of Ken Phupoom & Janie! One of the picture in there was actually janie and nadech buttahh I putted that picture in there because it looked hot/sexy. lmfao

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I know right. janie doesn't look that much older than Ken P at all.

He is in the same age as Nadech/Mark then,right?

I think I have a "Like-Dislike" feeling going on about Ken P.ahhaha

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I finished watching Rang Ngao a week ago (Always stayed away from it & decided to check it out since I wanted to watch a new KA lakorn lol) & I must say I loved it so I'm definitely anticipating this re-make. Janie pulls off from the teasers both characters really well, she looks stunning in both avatars & this cast is definitely more easier on the eyes.