[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
tanya is soooooooooo GORGEOUS! The first time I saw her was in SARP PHUSA! She was gorgeous in there too! Jealous of her bare face !

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Ah, the whole cast made me so excited, i'm so waiting for RN, it 's time to see Janie again, really miss her
i know right! I really miss Janie too! I've been re-watching her lakorns. The recently one i just got done watching were
Sompong nong Somchai. Ha. I love that lakorn; it was my third time re-watching it. hahaha

icyplace

sarNie Adult
i know right! I really miss Janie too! I've been re-watching her lakorns. The recently one i just got done watching were
Sompong nong Somchai. Ha. I love that lakorn; it was my third time re-watching it. hahaha
lol, i love SNSC too, everytime i've been sad, always take it out and rewatch, then have a good laugh, Paul and her are hilarious, she and Paul's sister are so cute too, another leading actress, i don't like her in other lakorns, but SNSC, she 's so funny

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ken looks like he improved 1% on his acting, probably have to clamp my teeth together when i watch his scenes. Janie looks great and her acting was excellent in the bths clip, she's going to do such a good job, love her!!!!