[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Does anyone know if Pip is confirmed to play the Uncle?? i know he was in the openning pix but wasn't sure which lakorn he was in or which character he would be playing....Pip would be a great choice since he's very charming and Janie and him actually were paired up a long time ago...

and I hope they remake the opening song as well...it just has this very sorrowful...hopeless melody that fits the lakorn so well. Oh please remake the song!!! I just finished this drama over the summer break so I remember things quite well I hope they keep some of the script particularly the line "Veekit kah, life is short, but happiness is even shorter, the time in our hourglass has ran out" *super sad* :teary:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Haven't heard any news if Pip is in this one or in Qi Pao. Maybe he's in this one, will have to wait for confirmation. Aww yea same here, I loved the song so much and I really hope they keep it. It went great with the lakorn, and brought more sorrow to every scene. I cried with Ann everytime she was hurt and crying with the song in the background :teary: The singer sang it so beautifully too, I don't mind if they just keep the singer...but I doubt they will keep the song. That line you quoted is a great line indeed. It highlights the lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^pips in this lakorn. his name wasnt mentioned in "qi pao" hes probably playing the pra'eks uncle

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Does anyone know if Pip is confirmed to play the Uncle?? i know he was in the openning pix but wasn't sure which lakorn he was in or which character he would be playing....Pip would be a great choice since he's very charming and Janie and him actually were paired up a long time ago...

and I hope they remake the opening song as well...it just has this very sorrowful...hopeless melody that fits the lakorn so well. Oh please remake the song!!! I just finished this drama over the summer break so I remember things quite well I hope they keep some of the script particularly the line "Veekit kah, life is short, but happiness is even shorter, the time in our hourglass has ran out" *super sad* :teary:
the answer shows P'Pip his in cos he was at the opening ceremony of Rang Ngao

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I am trying to watch the ken and Anne's version but damn i am too lazy to watch it. I think I'm almost done with episode 1. hah. Long way to go.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^when the other twin comes in the picture that's when it starts getting juicy lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^when the other twin comes in the picture that's when it starts getting juicy lol
yeah I remember when the older twin comes she pretend to be her sis Mooktha acting so
nice and innocent weak but really she can pounce and ready to slap anyone face
she did slap the Uncle's wife :smack:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Haven't heard any news if Pip is in this one or in Qi Pao. Maybe he's in this one, will have to wait for confirmation. Aww yea same here, I loved the song so much and I really hope they keep it. It went great with the lakorn, and brought more sorrow to every scene. I cried with Ann everytime she was hurt and crying with the song in the background :teary: The singer sang it so beautifully too, I don't mind if they just keep the singer...but I doubt they will keep the song. That line you quoted is a great line indeed. It highlights the lakorn.
Well I want Pip in here hes still hot and sexxie so I wouldn't mind him sleeping around w/ Janie vs Dodo or whatever his name is that played the uncle in the Ann&Ken version...but I really hope they remake the song like they did for JLR Punch resang the original and a couple of other remakes also

I am trying to watch the ken and Anne's version but damn i am too lazy to watch it. I think I'm almost done with episode 1. hah. Long way to go.
don't be lazy...its reallie good, you wont regret it i was hesitant to watch it as well im reallie glad i did, i actually didn't start watching it until it was confirm they were giong to remake it w/ Janie...haha but i don't know i know ppl thought the beginning was slow w/ the weak sister but i enjoyed it greatly it was sad but not boring seeing what lead to her ultimately taking her own life....its pitiful and painful...and i feel like it didnt lag much,

tinah

sarNie Coma
i thought dodo was perfect for the role of pra'eks uncle. he was kind of funny at time lol i think pips a great actor but i cant see him playing as player like dodo can

i like when the older twin slap the wife like how the wife slapped her sis. she was so fierce!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I could see Pip as the player uncle. He was a player in borisot bumbat kaen (dk if i spelled that right). He did a great job.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
lol, i felt like i haven't been in AF for ages, even i stopped by but didn't have time to post my cms to my fav actress thread. I'm happy i will see Janie in two lakorns next yr.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lol, i felt like i haven't been in AF for ages, even i stopped by but didn't have time to post my cms to my fav actress thread. I'm happy i will see Janie in two lakorns next yr.
Icy where have U been we really miss U :grouphug: hmm anyway :welcome1: back
my friend to Janie's lakorn thread

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
don't be lazy...its reallie good, you wont regret it i was hesitant to watch it as well im reallie glad i did, i actually didn't start watching it until it was confirm they were giong to remake it w/ Janie...haha but i don't know i know ppl thought the beginning was slow w/ the weak sister but i enjoyed it greatly it was sad but not boring seeing what lead to her ultimately taking her own life....its pitiful and painful...and i feel like it didnt lag much,
I Will try not to be. My goal is to finish watching Ken/Anne's version before this one start for sure!!!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok so Pip really is going to play Dodo's character as the playboy. Here's a picture of Tanya, Pip and their kids in the lakorn. Tanya still looks so young, I hope Janie don't end up looking older than Tanya. :blink:

Cr. verasalon IG

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Ok so Pip really is going to play Dodo's character as the playboy. Here's a picture of Tanya, Pip and their kids in the lakorn. Tanya still looks so young, I hope Janie don't end up looking older than Tanya. :blink:

Cr. verasalon IG
I can't believe Tanya in here being a mother of 3 grown up children like that! She looks like their big sis

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Dang Tanya is so pretty and young too lol...shocking...Ike hope Janie don't turn out looking older than Tanya but I'm okay with it hahaha...up there in da picture, Tanya look like their older sister ha than funny...