[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
hah. No you're not alone here. I do too. But sometime i don't find it attractive though.But most of the time i do.heheh.
Me too.. sometimes I be like dude closed your mouth cause he either smiles too hard or smiles too much but when he smiles just right with the right amount of teeth he looks fine... lols

maybe im just too crazy about him..

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Me too.. sometimes I be like dude closed your mouth cause he either smiles too hard or smiles too much but when he smiles just right with the right amount of teeth he looks fine... lols

maybe im just too crazy about him..
haha.Totally Agree! You say it right.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I think U post this the wrong thread why pic of Por this is suppose to be posted
at hong sabut lai not here in rang ngao
:sweat: :crazy: :facepalm: yes! I posted this on the wrong section! Thanks na ka alice, kinda get confused because Janie got this lakorn on the adjacent time

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I didn't even notice, can't blame me, with the holidays here, i'm an airhead. I get both lakorns confused, oh well both are Janie.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Snow_scorpio @spicy forum said Jane is playing as a rai in here

http://www.newsplus.co.th/NewsDetail.php?id=36007

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
is that Jane Jensuda if its her then this best mates will be up against each other
Janie Vs Jane
Yeah it's Jane Jensuda, she's probably playing the co-worker that likes Veekit or a new role. It's going to be fun watching Janie and Jane fight since they are best friends.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Oh snaps ! I remember that rai ! Ugh she was so conniving !
And i wonder who is going to play Janie's best friend ?

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like Jane, I hope she would be Janie's friend instead and change the plot a bit so that Jane will have more scenes. I would hate to see her play that manipulative bitch lol gosh I wanted to strangle that girl.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ lol! I agree with fun. I love Jane too, she's really good at playing the cute role like in Sawan Biang, you couldn't help but love her. Too bad she's playing rai though.