[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

may1363

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing those pictures.Janie is so pretty. Actually they look good together even if they are decades apart they look the same age. Normally Janie she look good with all her co-star.

Now I'm worried about Ken acting cause people said he's acting is pretty bad at Lyn's blog. :nailbiter: Just hope he will not ruin this drama.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks for sharing those pictures.Janie is so pretty. Actually they look good together even if they are decades apart they look the same age. Normally Janie she look good with all her co-star.

Now I'm worried about Ken acting cause people said he's acting is pretty bad at Lyn's blog. :nailbiter: Just hope he will not ruin this drama.
not just Lyn's Blog our AF comments @3 noom nuer tong that he seem to look stiff so
I'm curious on his acting too :nailbiter:

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Hi May , my friend, How are you doing? guess we will see each other a lot here and HSL

@May, Alice:
Lol , i'm ok with Ken now, i don't care about his acting anymore as long as i can see Janie,

I'm so surprised to see the fitting pics, I dropped my jaw when seeing those pics, Janie is so beautiful and young :wub: :wub: :wub: , totally can make the lakorn interesting. her acting no need to say, i always adore her acting , look like she slims down a bit comparing to KRLJ

omg, i can't believe i love RN now, let say , don't reject it before seeing it, ha ha , now i believe it, I even have more enthusiasm with RN than HSL, even i 'm not a fan of twins 'role, lol

@Cee: i 'll see u here too, lol, if it shows on We and Thurs, i need you for my spoiler, :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

btw, everytime i look at Ken P, i remember Jackie Lui of TVB, ha ha ha, they 're so resemble to each other

may1363

sarNie Adult
LOL Icy I'm fine. Thanks my friend. Yes me too I'm so excited when I saw the picts of Ken and Janie. They look so good together and Janie is so beautiful. Maybe cause of her make-up and how she dress that made her look more chubby in KRLJ. I really don't like her make up and wardrobe in KRLJ.

Yeah will see the weak and strong Janie. First time that she will play twin caractere. I'm sure she will be perfect for the twin role cause she's a versatile actress. Want to know the other cast too.

I wonder why they don't have the fitting clips yet. :scratchchin:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ I think they will come out with the fitting clips soon, also the official fitting pictures too. I think since the teaser of Ken's other lakorn just came out they want to wait a bit before promoting Raeng Ngao (just my guess). Hehe, and Broadcast is a better company that Uma in my opinion that's why they made Janie look better than when she worked with Uma.

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
Looks like they just had the blessing for the lakorn this am (Thai time) along with Anne and Smart lakorn. I'd post pix up but don't know how hehehe. It's on Janie thien fb account ^_^.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
It's kinda sad to see Ann at the opening ceremony with the remake of her lakorn, I know she's there for Qi Pao... :unsure:

Cr. Janie fb and Versalon IG

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
SO HAPPY TO SEE THOSE PHOTOS! and opening ceremonies for 2 lakorns? WOW...
I love what Janie and Ann wearing for the opening ceremony, so appropriate and didn't show much of their sexiness.. Look so stunning! As for the boys, I choose not to comment anything, kinda depressed with Mart, since the first time he's gonna be Ann's partner in Qi Pao :whatever: And Ken, a lil bit girly? Too much man make up perhaps

may1363

sarNie Adult
I guess Pip is playing Dodo's role, I also saw Jane in the blue dress...i wonder who she will be playing.
Maybe Jane will playing the strong twin friend who's end up with boss. That will be great since they are best friend in real life too. :thumbsup:

may1363

sarNie Adult

cr. pantip

LOL stumbled across this photo, who do you is she?
I don't know who's the gilr is.

Janie she's georgous and she look really good for her age.. I like how she dress and her make up. Ken he's ok until he open his mouth. Can't wait for more pictures and clips.

may1363

sarNie Adult
Here's some clips Rang Gnao and Qi-Pao.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0ix73XlW4A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wzvQsu0Gac
credit to Jades2010

Janie and Tanya looks georgous. From the clips and pictures, Janie and Ken P looks the same age. I'm so excite after watching the clips and pictures. I think I'm so stressful cause don't want to hear negative comments. Sure people will compare the old one and the new Rang Gnao.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Ken's acting doesn't look very promising from the 3 noom teaser. You can tell he's not very good from the clip.

tinah

sarNie Coma
everyone look good here. looking forward to seeing how this version will be like. im sure they wiill change some stuff around

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
I really want to know what Ann said that made Janie laugh so hard in the first clip.

And what may1363 said about Ken, I agree wholeheartedly. He's fine--tall and good looking. But when he opens his mouth to speak, it just feels off. His speech isn't crisp, more like a loud mumbling.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I really want to know what Ann said that made Janie laugh so hard in the first clip.

And what may1363 said about Ken, I agree wholeheartedly. He's fine--tall and good looking. But when he opens his mouth to speak, it just feels off. His speech isn't crisp, more like a loud mumbling.
oh well said LimeGrass Ken P has the hot figure but not sure if he has the acting skill
yeah I've heard him spoke in 3 noom neu thong he sounded more of loud vocal voice not a
gentleman type but I'll watch this new Rang Ngao for Janie and test Ken P in his skills