[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
There is always going to be both negative and positive critiques of everything. It's like how you are negative towards Ken P, before you even seen any of his lakorns. And you said it yourself you were going to skip this lakorn if it's Ken and Janie, if that's the case then you won't have to read any "negative" comments about it. Maybe you are right that they will change the cast before the finished project, but what I'm saying is we've been through these rumors so much already, pantip is so not reliable they are just fans like us, just accept what the director already came out to confirm unless she changes it herself...

I really hope you understand what I'm saying and don't take it the wrong way...I'm just tired of the "guessing game" when the director already confirmed the cast. But if it actually confirms a change, then we can go from there.
a confirm is a confirm but now atm I'm waiting for finalisation is the most important I think u might know about broadcast thai company u should know them by now that they
like to change stuff around so its like roller coaster use qi pao as an example I said something negative on Ken P cos i have a reason not cos i feel like and hating him i don hate him but finding a good person is outside look isn't important but its the potential inside that person yes i understand u but u gotta understand my point as well not always blaming at one side

tinah

sarNie Coma
Alice, i understand that things may change since they havent started filming yet but like cee has mentioned, we should not get mixed up between fans request cause they are only stating who they want in here but the producer already made her decision. matt/pope could of just been a suggestion who knows but we cant say its 50/50 when the producer announced the pra'nang herself. if she decides she want to change the cast then wait til she comes out and say it herself again

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Alice my dear, I understand your frustration, same as me, but we have to wait for the confirm , hopefully, it will be our wish, happy halloween to you my dear,

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice my dear, I understand your frustration, same as me, but we have to wait for the confirm , hopefully, it will be our wish, happy halloween to you my dear,
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rockon: happy Halloween to you as well dear icy
ah your waiting for a confirm as much me too double it a finalized as well :cloud9:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'll be sad to see janie get pull out of this lakorn. I want her in here. It would be awesome to see pope in here as praek! Janie and pope would look good but if its janie and ken p it would also be good. I just dont want janie out of this lakorn it would be sad.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
sheesszz this thread!!! hahaha back and forth....

can we just accept who the producer / director put the trust of these roles to....yikes i want a fitting so we can see the cast and there wont be anymore confusion

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sheesszz this thread!!! hahaha back and forth....

can we just accept who the producer / director put the trust of these roles to....yikes i want a fitting so we can see the cast and there wont be anymore confusion
Just want to tell u something that Broadcast Thai Company they like to change their mind
and stuff at the last minute so its like roller coaster

icyplace

sarNie Adult
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rockon: happy Halloween to you as well dear icy
ah your waiting for a confirm as much me too double it a finalized as well :cloud9:
yeh, ALice, I'm same boat as you, thanks for keep updating news for RN,
i know right now the flood is still bad in thailand, hope everything 's going well there, pray for thai people.

may1363

sarNie Adult
Janie and her friends helping the flood victims.
I like how they dress very casual and no make-up.

At first I was in shock, I though Janie she's smoking but she has a candy at her mouth. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoUJ6G74OZo

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Janie and her friends helping the flood victims.
I like how they dress very casual and no make-up.

At first I was in shock, I though Janie she's smoking but she has a candy at her mouth. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoUJ6G74OZo
Thanks ja to my dear sister May this little sis Alice thank u alot and they are all a
sweet heart helping people :bravo:

may1363

sarNie Adult
Thanks ja to my dear sister May this little sis Alice thank u alot and they are all a
sweet heart helping people :bravo:
Your welcome Alice,I like Janie groups of friends. They seem very close and friendly.
More picture on her facebook, tweeter and Instagram.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
its a roller-coaster indeed!! just that ppl posting up pictures and links are making it very confusing becuz as most of us cannot read thai and might take it as a confirmation...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
its a roller-coaster indeed!! just that ppl posting up pictures and links are making it very confusing becuz as most of us cannot read thai and might take it as a confirmation...
those pic and article in Thai are confusing me time by time as well since I can read
only a few words sentences and trust me Broadcast they are a roller coaster though their
company are one of the best in Ch3

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Most of the articles are just requests and complaints, nothing quite official yet.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Most of the articles are just requests and complaints, nothing quite official yet.
yes all are correct they haven't finalize the casting cos its on delaying we will hear
something official at the start of 2012 cos Flooding in Thailand are extremely bad atm

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i'm tired of all roller coaster news, really, :whatever: :whatever: :whatever:
I'm getting tired as well I'm not going to bother with this RN petition any more
I think when a good remake is announce and a popular A-list or a not so promoted idols
they always create a roller coaster specially Janie and Matt they both the most wanted
at the same rated by fans :wackonut:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
This is an interview of Ken P, apparently he was never contacted for this role so idk what it means, but it says that Pope took his role, but why did the director come out and say he's in it...? So I guess Pope is p'ek...

http://j-dimanh.com/daracandy/?p=1454#more-1454

credits to: daracandy for article and translation

may1363

sarNie Adult
WTF with the pranangs. I think I'm soooo confuse now. If Pope he's the pra-ek why the producer said from the interview that Janie she's nang-ek and Ken P he's the pra-ek. I don't get it and she said they will have fitting depending on the flood.

If they really change Ken P to Pope, I'm really really happy cause they are the same age and Pope fit Veekit role. Kind and gentleman. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks Cee for the good news. Hope it's true. :cheer: :dance2: :dance1: