[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
ha cee did u just change your name? yeah lets just go by the flow what ever it is we'll
get the real answer later better wait for the fitting who's the pra'nang is :nailbiter:
LOL off topic, but yes I just changed my name..still Cee :)

We should be seeing the opening ceremony in 2-3 more months depending on the flood.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Broadcast they'll creation another roller coaster and traffic jam
"โป๊ป" เซ็ง โดน"เคน" ปาดหน้าเค้กคว้าพระเอก "แรงเงา" ตอนแรกได้รับการติดต่อคู่ "ชมพู่ อารยา"
i think Janie maybe rejecting this role and not sure if the pra'ek is Ken P either
cos casting is reconsidering once again
here comes Pope, Matt, Chompoo petition
this news is giving me a headache and night mare to us fans
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11259871/A11259871.html

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Honestly, I'd rather have Pope any day! :p Ch3 really needs to step him up to praek roles. Love him!
who knows maybe the pra'ek might be P'Pope but not sure who will take on n'ek
since Matt and Chompoo is consider and not so sure with Janie whether she's rejecting or
accepting

tinah

sarNie Coma
Alice, I think its only a fan debate of who they want cause I guess they aren't too satisfy with the cast

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, I think its only a fan debate of who they want cause I guess they aren't too satisfy with the cast
i have no clue Tinah but looks like no ending to this debating, rumors, requesting,
changes/reconsider its a roller coaster like when they announcing on qi pao
but Rang Ngao seems a more major problem solving

may1363

sarNie Adult
In my opinion the pranangs still Ken and Janie since the producer already confirm and Janie too she said she have Raeng Gnao after KRLJ end.She confirm in Ratree Samosorn and other interview too. Matt, Champoo, Pope are fans request.

Hope they will change the pra-ek to someone the same age as Janie. They have a lot of choice why they choose Ken. :facepalm:

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yep, the fans having a debate doesnt mean the pra'nang hasn't been finalized yet. they are just giving suggestions of who they wanted the pra'nang to be although its confirmed to be janie-ken

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^yep, the fans having a debate doesnt mean the pra'nang hasn't been finalized yet. they are just giving suggestions of who they wanted the pra'nang to be although its confirmed to be janie-ken
its not 100% yet cos they still have to wait for Ch3 executive to announce although
Khun Nong confirm it herself bet this debate will go on and on and if the Ch3 and Broadcast went to check out @pantip which usually they do go they might get the fans
suggestion i think they better choose the pra'nang wisely Janie she's perfect but Ken P
his just awkward Janie is 30 and while his only 19-20 and Tanya she's 34 there isn't
an age gap between her and janie

Tinah i think u might get my last point i wrote on last line
btw Tinah i understand u do like that Kane alot hey

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Let's not bring the fans debate at pantip here because then everyone will just keep debating and nothing will move forward. Like i said before, the cast is pretty much confirmed and if we actually see there's a change then we can believe it...as of rite now it's confirmed Janie, Ken P.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Let's not bring the fans debate at pantip here because then everyone will just keep debating and nothing will move forward. Like i said before, the cast is pretty much confirmed and if we actually see there's a change then we can believe it...as of rite now it's confirmed Janie, Ken P.
let's just wait and see this will turn like its like 50:50 % on
somehow it can be finalize to be Janie/Ken P but also another chance is casting changes
so we all really have no clue what will happen since
Flooding hasn't died down I've read a Broadcasting news
where i live on the radio said in Thailand more rain will come the next few days

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh Alice give it a rest....hahaha we know u don't want Janie in here but lets face it at the moment its Janie and Ken lets not confuse people...Janie announced it numerous places...she took a pix of the script and posted up on her FB...she's probably learning the script atm who knows...if the big bosses come out to announce anything otherwise its Janie & Ken..take it or leave it haahaha its ok Matt is going to be in other lakorns too

tinah

sarNie Coma
its not 100% yet cos they still have to wait for Ch3 executive to announce although
Khun Nong confirm it herself bet this debate will go on and on and if the Ch3 and Broadcast went to check out @pantip which usually they do go they might get the fans
suggestion i think they better choose the pra'nang wisely Janie she's perfect but Ken P
his just awkward Janie is 30 and while his only 19-20 and Tanya she's 34 there isn't
an age gap between her and janie

Tinah i think u might get my last point i wrote on last line
btw Tinah i understand u do like that Kane alot hey
alice, the executive of ch3 wouldn't need to come out and confirmed cause if the producer came out to confirmed themselves that mean they already got an approval from the channel otherwise they wouldn't have said anything yet. i know you dont want Ken in here but he is currently the pra'aek.

like someone has mentioned, lets not bring up the debates that fans are having @ pantip cause people will be confused here and assume the pra'nang hasnt been confirmed yet

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh Alice give it a rest....hahaha we know u don't want Janie in here but lets face it at the moment its Janie and Ken lets not confuse people...Janie announced it numerous places...she took a pix of the script and posted up on her FB...she's probably learning the script atm who knows...if the big bosses come out to announce anything otherwise its Janie & Ken..take it or leave it haahaha its ok Matt is going to be in other lakorns too
i want Janie but I'm not satisfied with the pra'ek Ken P cos his aren't suited i don
want my KA koo-kwan lakorn be ruined i know Janie she will be 100% at it she's so talented :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
alice, the executive of ch3 wouldn't need to come out and confirmed cause if the producer came out to confirmed themselves that mean they already got an approval from the channel otherwise they wouldn't have said anything yet. i know you dont want Ken in here but he is currently the pra'aek.

like someone has mentioned, lets not bring up the debates that fans are having @ pantip cause people will be confused here and assume the pra'nang hasnt been confirmed yet
ok leave it at that spot then anyway i won't be tuning in this one though i adore Janie
so much she's my idol along side P'Anne that is why i can't watch them pairing with
an unexperience p'ek and somebody I'm not familiar with and specially my favourite
koo-kwan its like I'm always stick to it that is why i like KA, Ateam, Yadech and Janie also
all of past co-starring are all great specially Andrew

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Rang Ngao will definitely be ruin not because of Janie cos i am sure she be at 100% best
the thing that ruined is Broadcast and the wrong choice pra'ek
thanks all of u my friend I'm saying bye bye on this
rang ngao thread i have other thread in Asianfuse that
interest me more than this one :thumbsup: :grouphug:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
aight have fun in those threads ur more than welcome to come back....

I honestly dont think Veekit's character matter THAT much as long as the actor is good looking, is lovable to the audience, can pass for a nice guy is ight in the acting department then he can play Veekit...its good to watch actors ur not familiar w/ i'm darn sure Ken Theeradeth had many viewers who did not like him or knew who he was b4 Rang Ngao...

the character that can completely ruin this lakorn is the wrong chioce of Nang'ek and the uncle...plus bad script/ bad production....