[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

may1363

sarNie Adult
Credits to: Sunny and Sophie at spicyforum. Sophie said she saw an interview that the boss of ch.3 wants to censor kissing scenes and r scenes. If you watched Kon Ruk Luang Jai you'll notice they cut off the kissing scenes eventho they filmed it already.
I was so happy they start to do a real kiss and no they want to censor. There's nothing wrong to show the affection. I understand for rape scene but for kissing scene it's stupid. For KRLJ, what a waste of filming those scenes. They should just air it and if they want to censor it, just let it be with the new lakorns where they haven't acted out those scenes yet. If I were Janie and Ken, I would be pissed for doing a real kiss and not having it on air.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I was so happy they start to do a real kiss and no they want to censor. There's nothing wrong to show the affection. I understand for rape scene but for kissing scene it's stupid. For KRLJ, what a waste of filming those scenes. They should just air it and if they want to censor it, just let it be with the new lakorns where they haven't acted out those scenes yet. If I were Janie and Ken, I would be pissed for doing a real kiss and not having it on air.
i want Janie to reject playing RN since I'm already anticipated her and Por N the action
investigation thrill hong sabut lai can't wait to see the fitting the 2nd time cos
Janie is replacing Ploy

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope Janie is still in here...this mootha and moonin role was played so well by Ann they reallie need a seasoned actress to put on the same performance as Ann....

tinah

sarNie Coma
I think they should keep ken p and have matt be in here. They would be a fresh new couple. Janie and ken p might look odd as a pair

may1363

sarNie Adult
Oh nooo, I hope Janie is still here. :nailbiter: :nailbiter:
They should just change the pra-ek to Pope.

I'm sure Matt will be excellent, she will pull off the n'ek rai older twin Moonim but i am not so sure about the younger twin
weak nice innocent. I thought Janie as the original choice was good enough already.

onahc

sarNie Elites
a new rumor has it since filming schedule hasn't started and due to P'Pope won an award
i think the last minute the pra'nang might be changed
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11255311/A11255311.html

this article said it might be switch back to P'Pope and N'Matt as pra'nang might not be
Janie and Ken P

the finalization isn't finished yet

I hope they do, I would love to see Matt and Pope. I don't see any articles about changing the leads, the forum just has people wanting Pope to get p'ek roles instead of p'rong.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Oh nooo, I hope Janie is still here. :nailbiter: :nailbiter:
They should just change the pra-ek to Pope.

Same as you, I really hope they only change to Pope, I wanna see as many janie 's lakorn as possible for next year, I start to like Pope after TD, hope it will finalize soon, and pray for thai people will be safe on this time,

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Same as you, I really hope they only change to Pope, I wanna see as many janie 's lakorn as possible for next year, I start to like Pope after TD, hope it will finalize soon, and pray for thai people will be safe on this time,
Icy Janie already has one for 2012 its that action thrill with Por Nattawat taking the
role replacing Ploy i rather not see Janie in here if they still going for Ken P as
p'ek cos i can't picture Janie with him and this role the p'ek suppose to be alot older than nang'ek and if Tanya in here its awkward cos Janie and her they look the same age
if they go 4 Matt its much better cos the twin they'll very young

anyway Khun Nong its Ken P and Janie but the Ch3 big boss and channel's manager hasn't
gave green light to broadcast yet cos they have to choose wisely since this KA hit
lakorn and remakes too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I hope they do, I would love to see Matt and Pope. I don't see any articles about changing the leads, the forum just has people wanting Pope to get p'ek roles instead of p'rong.
onahc u are right its only K'Nong ideas but Ch3 hasn't gave her a green light yet
i think they will changes the casting around if they find Kane and Janie aren't suited cos of the age gap eventually anything can happen that they might reconsider Pope/Matt

may1363

sarNie Adult
I never watched Pope lakorn but he look good and he's around the same age as Janie. I'm sure he will fit Weekit role cause he have the innocent look. From the pict, I prefer Pope than Ken P. I Like Pope smile, so charming and cute. I like Matt too but I want to see Janie's in more lakorn since she's already 30 years old. Maybe she will get married soon like her co-star around the same age as her.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I never watched Pope lakorn but he look good and he's around the same age as Janie. I'm sure he will fit Weekit role cause he have the innocent look. From the pict, I prefer Pope than Ken P. I Like Pope smile, so charming and cute. I like Matt too but I want to see Janie's in more lakorn since she's already 30 years old. Maybe she will get married soon like her co-star around the same age as her.
sister May Janie already accept and upcoming 2012 hong sabut lai with Por Nattawat
Tv Scene action thrill they will have another fitting again soon cos they had one when
Ploy was still n'ek now that she's out they will held another fitting and opening ceremony Janie and P'Por N

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't mind, either Janie or Matt, both are good actresses; however, I think Matt just does very well in drama roles so I'm leaning more towards her and whatever happens, Pope Pope Pope!

may1363

sarNie Adult
sister May Janie already accept and upcoming 2012 hong sabut lai with Por Nattawat
Tv Scene action thrill they will have another fitting again soon cos they had one when
Ploy was still n'ek now that she's out they will held another fitting and opening ceremony Janie and P'Por N
Yes Alice, I know Janie have another lakorn with Por but like you said TV scene isn't that great company and I'm not a fan of action thrill.Don't want to be dissapoint with the production. With Rang Gnao since it's with Broadcast, I'm sure it's will be good if they choose the right casting and I love the one with Ken and Ann.

Anyways can't wait for more update and for another fitting for Hong Sabud Lai.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes Alice, I know Janie have another lakorn with Por but like you said TV scene isn't that great company and I'm not a fan of action thrill.Don't want to be dissapoint with the production. With Rang Gnao since it's with Broadcast, I'm sure it's will be good if they choose the right casting and I love the one with Ken and Ann.

Anyways can't wait for more update and for another fitting for Hong Sabud Lai.
Tv Scene has improve to me alot now before i never thought they would but they had
improve their works i do like Janie in here as twin but please give her a better pra'ek
that levels her Ken P just wouldn't work at all so i rather see Pope and Matt

i am already waiting to see Janie and Por N fitting

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think having matt in here is just a fans request. khun nong already confirmed recently that the cast remains janie-ken which they will start the filming process when the flood dies down

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think having matt in here is just a fans request. khun nong already confirmed recently that the cast remains janie-ken which they will start the filming process when the flood dies down
anything can be change the last minute if they are waiting for the flood to die down
apparently Matt she's nearly finished her last year in Uni so she might accept more
work not just one per year she has mam kaem dang she might accept rang ngao too and its
up to Khun Nong answering sometime if Janie or Ken P reject this role then anything can
be reconsider again i like Janie but I'm not feeling the p'ek his good enough cos we
don't know his acting skill yet btw Ch3 boss hasn't gave a green light to Broadcast yet

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
But Alice, it's just fans suggestions and rumors. I don't think we should get our hopes up again, I'm sure everythings gonna stay the same. But if not, then we can discuss when the change actually happens. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
But Alice, it's just fans suggestions and rumors. I don't think we should get our hopes up again, I'm sure everythings gonna stay the same. But if not, then we can discuss when the change actually happens. :)
ha cee did u just change your name? yeah lets just go by the flow what ever it is we'll
get the real answer later better wait for the fitting who's the pra'nang is :nailbiter: