[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
Alice, you also think Janie doesn't have nek 's material also, I don't think so my friend, Janie is one of the beautiful talented versatile Thai actresses, she also 's one of my favs too. the more I watch her lakorns, the more I love her, :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm happy janie has one for next year, but sad b/c of pek. Wish should be somebody like Rome/Andrew, Tik, or Pong from channel 7
I wish they choose someone closer to Janie's age or a nek is same age as Ken P as Mint C or Yaya

Totally agree. Couldn't have said it better. ^_^

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I know a lot of fans still can't accept Janie being 10years older than Ken P. At first I really couldn't accept it either, but now i'm more open about it and I think it shouldn't be too much of a problem as long as they don't make Janie look older than him. Yes i agree, i do wish it could have been someone around her age but since it isn't we have to think that age is just a number since the lakorn has already been confirmed we have no choice but to accept it or pass the lakorn. I compare it to reality like Ken and Noi, she may be 7years older than him but they look great together(side comment:: to me it seems like Ken is aging more than her) and the love is most important. This is just a lakorn which means we are suppose to go by what the lakorn tells us, just pretend you don't know the age gap? I'm sure Ken P. won't look to much younger than Janie judging by his pictures he looks "mature". :scratchhead2:

I'm just trying to help make it easier to accept. I'm sure this remake will be better if we forget the age, but it'll be hard since we already know.

onahc

sarNie Elites
^ Really? Are you serious? Noi looks older than Ken and it's obvious. She might look younger in photos all dressed up and photo-shopped but I don't think Ken looks anywhere near her age. She is a cougar, that's all I have to say. In regards to Janie, I still don't see the beauty in her. She is above average at best in that department. She has an awkward profile because her face looks like a crescent moon. The only thing she has going for her is that she is talented.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I guess i based it on the photos and stuff because i have not seen Noi in any lakorns or clips lately, but seeing Ken in a lakorn every year makes you pay more attention to his ageing but in pictures they look around the same age to me afterall it's just 7 years difference. It was just an opinion.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I know a lot of fans still can't accept Janie being 10years older than Ken P. At first I really couldn't accept it either, but now i'm more open about it and I think it shouldn't be too much of a problem as long as they don't make Janie look older than him. Yes i agree, i do wish it could have been someone around her age but since it isn't we have to think that age is just a number since the lakorn has already been confirmed we have no choice but to accept it or pass the lakorn. I compare it to reality like Ken and Noi, she may be 7years older than him but they look great together(side comment:: to me it seems like Ken is aging more than her) and the love is most important. This is just a lakorn which means we are suppose to go by what the lakorn tells us, just pretend you don't know the age gap? I'm sure Ken P. won't look to much younger than Janie judging by his pictures he looks "mature". :scratchhead2:

I'm just trying to help make it easier to accept. I'm sure this remake will be better if we forget the age, but it'll be hard since we already know.
i dont mind ken phoupom and janie as a pair but for this lakorn they should just choose a younger ne'ek so that way it'll be easier to choose the other cast. it wouldnt look right to have someone playing the uncle whos in the same generation as janie.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Yea i noe, it would be easier for a younger n'ek. If it was possible then I root for them to change the cast too, but at this point i don't think it is. I don't mind Ken P and Janie anymore either.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
^ Really? Are you serious? Noi looks older than Ken and it's obvious. She might look younger in photos all dressed up and photo-shopped but I don't think Ken looks anywhere near her age. She is a cougar, that's all I have to say. In regards to Janie, I still don't see the beauty in her. She is above average at best in that department. She has an awkward profile because her face looks like a crescent moon. The only thing she has going for her is that she is talented.
Well, about the look department, it depends on people's taste. For janie, i like her oblong face, she has beautiful eyes and an attractive kissing lips, beautiful body and hair :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: , etc., so that totally 's perfectly for nek 's material,IMO :yes: :yes: :yes:

for others, i don't think they have the look nor talent at all, example as Champoo, I dont think she 's pretty at all, she has a weird look, average body, but for her fans, may be they don't think so, :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: , the only lakorn i enjoy having her in its was RT with Ken, they 're next together and look beautiful ( the couple beautiful, not her ) , that's it.

enough said, now i would concentrate more about Janie and Ken P, who cares people like her or not, as long as i love her and enjoy her lakorn, that counts :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

so Cee, I agree with you about the age matter, I 've been hesitated that should i watch it or skip it due to age matter, but now, like you and May said, Will watch it for janie, why 's not? She 's already 30, her nek 's role would not be last long, enjoy her as much as i could, and May be Ken P and janie might have a surprise for us in term of chemistry

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I'm glad you are going to give it a try icy! It's better to watch a few episodes at least before passing it :)

BTW, does anyone know if Chai is confirmed in here as the uncle? Or is any other cast confirmed yet? I wish they let out more info for this.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, you also think Janie doesn't have nek 's material also, I don't think so my friend, Janie is one of the beautiful talented versatile Thai actresses, she also 's one of my favs too. the more I watch her lakorns, the more I love her, :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm happy janie has one for next year, but sad b/c of pek. Wish should be somebody like Rome/Andrew, Tik, or Pong from channel 7
I wish they choose someone closer to Janie's age or a nek is same age as Ken P as Mint C or Yaya
i don meant that she's aren't a n'ek material i love Janie but I'm saying reconsider
Matt cos she might suited the youngster Ken P I'll be so convince if Janie pair with
somebody around her age group not with a very young and unexperience in acting no potential to make me satisfied on watching my dear friend icy I'm a Janie bias too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I like the one with KA and the casting was really good. Eveyone in the last version did a great job. Ann was amazing in there too. She can be weak and strong. I was so happy when I heard that Janie has the opportunity to be in Ann remake and she has lakorn for next year but when I know Kane he's here and the age difference I was mad and disappointed. I know that Janie will do a great job but why they don't choose someone around the same age has her. They have a lot of choice to match with Janie like Pope, Grate, Rome, Andrew, Chakrit...

Sure I will watch the new rang Gnao cause of Janie but I'm sure many people will skip because of the difference age. :annoyed:

Agree with you Icy, before I never watched any of her lakorns but since miss Ann has nothing I tried the one Nampueng Khom and really like her and follow all her works. The more I watch her the more I like her.
this response is perfectly written my dear sister May :thumbsup: and icy u misunderstood what I'm saying i do love Janie to consider Matt cos i don wanna see her
pair with this Ken P dude

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
all gals my friend please read my expression properly what i meant don point out straight
away for those that don know about i don't like a person that point out a word phrase
another way different from when i spoke in the first place meaning misunderstood then
get offended straight away sometime it get so annoying it feels like I'm on the negative
side I'm not kind of person i am an easy person but things like these i can't tolerate
it either

btw i love Janie she's the n'ek material in my heart forever :heart:

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
here u another misunderstand my sentence also i love Janie she is my all time as n'ek
material no matter what happen

Lol I didn't misunderstand anything you said. I was completely agreeing with you. Like you Janie is my favorite n'ek also. ^_^.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
all gals my friend please read my expression properly what i meant don point out straight
away for those that don know about i don't like a person that point out a word phrase
another way different from when i spoke in the first place meaning misunderstood then
get offended straight away sometime it get so annoying it feels like I'm on the negative
side I'm not kind of person i am an easy person but things like these i can't tolerate
it either

btw i love Janie she's the n'ek material in my heart forever :heart:
Alice my dear, Sorry for the misunderstanding . I thought you agree with her so i stated my opinion on that matter, anyway, sorry again about that. don't let this incident bother you my friend,

I agree with you about Matt , now we have to accept the fact they won't change Janie nor Ken P . Look at the right side, we already know Janie has 1 for next yr,

Im glad you are going to give it a try icy! It's better to watch a few episodes at least before passing it
Yes, Cee, I used to think that I will skip RN for sure, but after reading through all your gals cms, i decide to watch it for Janie, lol, i'm so conflicted myself. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm skipping watching this new RN cos despite i am not satisfied with the p'ek but i
like Janie very much I'm only going to update and posting pictures 4 all of u gals my
friend

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice my dear, Sorry for the misunderstanding . I thought you agree with her so i stated my opinion on that matter, anyway, sorry again about that. don't let this incident bother you my friend,

I agree with you about Matt , now we have to accept the fact they won't change Janie nor Ken P . Look at the right side, we already know Janie has 1 for next yr,

Yes, Cee, I used to think that I will skip RN for sure, but after reading through all your gals cms, i decide to watch it for Janie, lol, i'm so conflicted myself. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
its alright my dear friend icy its already over for me in the next day i wanna tell u
something if u as me u i guarantee u wouldn't tolerate it either trust me most human being is like that cos people judges others the other way around from the actual word from his/her oh yeah at least Janie has 1 next year its better than nothing :thumbsup:

icyplace

sarNie Adult
I'm skipping watching this new RN cos despite i am not satisfied with the p'ek but i
like Janie very much I'm only going to update and posting pictures 4 all of u gals my
friend
Why? dont skip it my friend,

I hesitate too, but will check it for janie, We love janie right, so check the new RN out, may be it will surprise us I haven't seen the original , so besides Ken P, everything is excited for me, I watched most of KenAnn lakorn but RN, so it like destiny to watch it for janie, lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Why? dont skip it my friend,

I hesitate too, but will check it for janie, We love janie right, so check the new RN out, may be it will surprise us I haven't seen the original , so besides Ken P, everything is excited for me, I watched most of KenAnn lakorn but RN, so it like destiny to watch it for janie, lol
RN Ken and Anne version was a well done and also very good so that is why I'm not
satisfied with the new version i know Janie will be 100% at her shot but that Ken P
dude i have no clue or not feeling he can portray as good to top like the older Ken
its very hard for me to forget those moments and complicated to accept somebody that
I'm not familiar with i think u know what i meant actually i won't quit I'll give a try
but if it didn't turn out good like the original then its a fail cos of the p'ek he can't
act out this role and no comment on Janie she's awesome

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Girls! Girls! Girls! so much drama up in this thread LoL calm down...

Janie's pretty, she's not, she's nang'ek material she's not, i haven't been on this thread for a while come back on hoping for updates and all I see is disagreement...Ok as for Janie "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"...yes she does have an oddly shaped face, crescent i agree...some think is not pretty I think its unique and beautiful, some thing her smile is too wide and scary I think her smile is gorgeous...

age-factor, oh well, Ken T. is younger than Ann anyways, and I must say i'm watching the lakorn at the moment, Ken T. looks much, much younger than Ann in Rang Ngao, but it fits his innocent character very well, and MooNin looks much older than Veekit as her character was stronger and it works very very well...as for Ken P. talent?? honestly Veekit's character is NOT a challenge, his character is fit for a newbie not much intensity...

well on the bright side look what Janie posted on her FaceBook

(I don't know thai, but I believe its the script for Rang Ngao)

BTW I cant wait to see the full cast list, who's going to play the uncle, his wife, their daughter, their son, moonin's friend, moonin's boss so excited....esp. the uncle and the daughter, the daughter has a very GUSTY roll, I think Chai would be a good choice but I would love to have Pip Rawit as the uncle, for one he's very talented in good and bad roles, and two: he's very handsome, handsome enough and charming enough to be the guy that attracts all kind of girls...can't wait...