[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Janie and Por.N would be interesting. Loved him with Aff and I'm sure I will with Janie too.

I miss Andrew and Janie so much. It'd be a dream come true if they ever reunite! :)

may1363

sarNie Adult
Yes I would like to see Janie and Andrew reunite. They look so adorable in TPK. Maybe it's only happen in my dream.lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
Can't wait to see how ken will do in here. Hope they will begin filming soon since janies done with krlj.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
update from pantip broadcast has confirm Janie as nang'ek Moktha and Monim as 4
p'ek something isn't fully finalize cos Khun Nong isn't sure to pair Ken P with Janie
cos they both look more to a pee sao and nong chai i think Khun Nong already got the
fans complaint petition so there will be another wait till Khun Nong she finalized
100% is Ken P or maybe cancel Ken P out get someone else to replace him
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11030465/A11030465.html

icyplace

sarNie Adult
update from pantip broadcast has confirm Janie as nang'ek Moktha and Monim as 4
p'ek something isn't fully finalize cos Khun Nong isn't sure to pair Ken P with Janie
cos they both look more to a pee sao and nong chai i think Khun Nong already got the
fans complaint petition so there will be another wait till Khun Nong she finalized
100% is Ken P or maybe cancel Ken P out get someone else to replace him
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11030465/A11030465.html

:thanks: :thanks:thanks Alice, b/c of KRLJ, i forgot about RN, :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: , it's good that she confirmed Janie as n'ek :wub: :wub: :clap2: :clap2: . The only thing is now who's the p'ek? I hope it would be Pope, I like him in TD :wub: , hope they will do fast so we can see the fitting

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^pra'ek is still ken p. nothing has changed yet

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^pra'ek is still ken p. nothing has changed yet
p'ek is still Ken P but its not finalize yet cos waiting for Khun Nong answer
cos she read the fans complaint petition plus Ken P
already has a upcoming 3 noom neur tong and his name is
link to the 5th Brother Series

tinah

sarNie Coma
p'ek is still Ken P but its not finalize yet cos waiting for Khun Nong answer
cos she read the fans complaint petition plus Ken P
already has a upcoming 3 noom neur tong and his name is
link to the 5th Brother Series
its pretty much finalized cause it came from khun nong herself just like "qi pao" fans also request to change pra'ek for that lakorn as well but she already came out to confirmed the pra'nang. unless something comes up before the opening ceremony that they need to change the cast

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
its pretty much finalized cause it came from khun nong herself just like "qi pao" fans also request to change pra'ek for that lakorn as well but she already came out to confirmed the pra'nang. unless something comes up before the opening ceremony that they need to change the cast
no release schedule fitting and opening ceremony the dates aren't release yet K'Nong
announce it before but Ch3 like to change things the next minute so just wait for
another real finalize cos things do changes slightly

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Ok, i'm confused, Sorry to tinah and Alice for my silly question,
I don't know much about how thai lakorn works, i only watch it & don't know anything BTS due to my lacking of thai language.

So even they confirm that Janie and Ken P are the leads, they still can change them to someone else????? :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:

song

sarNie Egg
i don't what Janie Tienpusawan as n'ek...i don't know but i like her older lakorn better then all her new one..the one with flim was ok..

list of n'ek that i will like to see in this lakorn
matt
mint c
yaya

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok, i'm confused, Sorry to tinah and Alice for my silly question,
I don't know much about how thai lakorn works, i only watch it & don't know anything BTS due to my lacking of thai language.

So even they confirm that Janie and Ken P are the leads, they still can change them to someone else????? :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:
Yes they could do anything last min as long as the lakorn isn't on air yet. There has even been lakorns that started filming but they had to re-film because they had to change the cast for some reason. Anything can happen but it's not likely to change once they start filming...but it could. But most likely everything is pretty much confirmed after the opening ceremony of the lakorn or fitting.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes, the cast could be changed if the opening/fitting hasnt start yet but since the producer already confirmed who the pra'nang is than more likely its confirmed. i know that anything could change but at this point prae'k still remain Ken P. weather some of us want it to be him or not

alice, i think you may be confusing some of the members here. i know you dont want pra'ek to be Ken P but the producer already confirmed the pra'nang. its considered finalized unless things are changed the last minute

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yes, the cast could be changed if the opening/fitting hasnt start yet but since the producer already confirmed who the pra'nang is than more likely its confirmed. i know that anything could change but at this point prae'k still remain Ken P. weather some of us want it to be him or not

alice, i think you may be confusing some of the members here. i know you dont want pra'ek to be Ken P but the producer already confirmed the pra'nang. its considered finalized unless things are changed the last minute
Tinah I am not confuses everyone all I say it is confirm Ken p but since fitting opening filming hasnt so it's not fully finalize any thing can change the last minute

icyplace

sarNie Adult
OMG, ok, firstly sorry for my question turning out like this :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

Then thanks Cee, Tinah, and Alice for answering my question. :thanks: :thanks:

It's just my silliness that I don't understand how Thai lakorn works, so everybody , sorry again :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMG, ok, firstly sorry for my question turning out like this :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

Then thanks Cee, Tinah, and Alice for answering my question. :thanks: :thanks:

It's just my silliness that I don't understand how Thai lakorn works, so everybody , sorry again :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:
not a problem icy sometime I'm also like u silliness do happen that is why people
says 'u learn from mistake' u :welcome1: me and others are keen to help

Janie is 100% in here but the finalization isn't fully yet cos fitting date not release
yet before i use to tell u a hint that broadcast like to roller coaster on fans
they changes their mind the last minute

may1363

sarNie Adult
If Janie still here I'm happy. :thumbsup: I don't really care who's the pra-ek if he's good looking and look around the same age as her than i'm happy. I know that Kane he's younger than Janie but maybe when they stand next to each other it's not too bad since he look mature than his age. If they change to Pope than I'm hyper happy. :dance2:

I just hope they don't decide in the last minute to change the nang-ek. :numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck:

icyplace

sarNie Adult
not a problem icy sometime I'm also like u silliness do happen that is why people
says 'u learn from mistake' u :welcome1: me and others are keen to help

Janie is 100% in here but the finalization isn't fully yet cos fitting date not release
yet before i use to tell u a hint that broadcast like to roller coaster on fans
they changes their mind the last minute

thanks Alice for explaining clearly. :wub: :wub: :wub:

If Janie still here I'm happy. :thumbsup: I don't really care who's the pra-ek if he's good looking and look around the same age as her than i'm happy. I know that Kane he's younger than Janie but maybe when they stand next to each other it's not too bad since he look mature than his age. If they change to Pope than I'm hyper happy. :dance2:
correct, only janie 's enough, not to worry about who 's pra'ek anymore???? After KRLJ, will have RN to wait for janie :wub: :wub:

may1363

sarNie Adult
Any update about this lakorn? Hope they will change the pra-ek around the same age as janie. I'm sure I will not enjoy this lakorn as much as I would if they will not change the pra-ek. :numchuck: