[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Its just a fan thing but directors and producers also go to the website to look at fans review and request so they might take into consideration.

tinah

sarNie Coma
why is pok and joy s on there cause they arent with ch3 anymore

i think tanya would be a good choice! like i said,it should either be noon sunitra, tanya or aom skaojai. those are my top 3. since this is for broadcast i have a feeling it will be nampueng

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
why is pok and joy s on there cause they arent with ch3 anymore

i think tanya would be a good choice! like i said,it should either be noon sunitra, tanya or aom skaojai. those are my top 3. since this is for broadcast i have a feeling it will be nampueng
yeah Nampueng been working for Broadcast alot nowadays.

may1363

sarNie Adult
I think they should change Chai to be brother not uncle. I don't know but Chai and all those woman they want us to choose have around the same age than Janie and Pope.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^lol that's true. in the old version the strong anne kept calling the lady old so they would need to choose someone way older than janie to make it believeable unless broadcast gonna change things around

icyplace

sarNie Adult
after watching first ep of RN, I decide to wait for this new version w/ Janie . have faith in Janie for gonna doing good w/ this lakorn. SO excited coz Janie has many lakorns upcoming, she deserves it, a talented girl . I like Chai too, but never seeing Pop before, but he looks handsome though, anybody knows when this lakorn 's gonna show, i know it will be in 12 , hopefully will be new yr, that would be awesome

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
after watching first ep of RN, I decide to wait for this new version w/ Janie . have faith in Janie for gonna doing good w/ this lakorn. SO excited coz Janie has many lakorns upcoming, she deserves it, a talented girl . I like Chai too, but never seeing Pop before, but he looks handsome though, anybody knows when this lakorn 's gonna show, i know it will be in 12 , hopefully will be new yr, that would be awesome
it will probably start at the beginning of 2012 cos this lakorn was listed there.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
wow icyplace your flash comment is a bomb :thumbsup: :rockon: u welcome
and i love your banner :wub:
thanks Alice, they're my fav lakorns, even TR hasn't done showing yet, but i love Janie in here, I will start watching LND from your Banner after i 've done w/ the ones i 've been watching. heard that it's a good one too

tinah

sarNie Coma
from the latest article of Oho mag, it says pra'ek is still unconfirmed. the reporter don't know if pope is in this lakorn or not