[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

Merit

sarNie Adult
What if its a yes from Matt, i doubt Aum won't since his booked too many schedule, why don't u like Rome his tall and now
even look like a playboy too, try test out his role when Mia Taeng with Chompoo airs cos in there his an a** and so many girls
to muck up with his a womanizer in there.

Oh, I have nothing against Rome. LOL. He's decent in my eyes I was just thinking if he takes on more lakorns then he's not going to have time to perhaps be in one with Rita. I know how it feels to have a favorite couple and wish for them to act together again. Too bad, I'm not much of a Chompoo fan. So, I'm going to pass up on the lakorn. Rome might look cute with Matt but that might not happen for a long time. I honestly think this lakorn will go to one of the newcomers, someone they are trying to promote. With talent or not. :) But I think this is one lakorn where they should get someone who's talented enough to carry out the role.

Anyways, I don't think Matt and Mart is going to be in another lakorn for a while as well. Yeah, I knew Mart was hitting on Matt when he was playing around with her and she kind of back off from him. I can't wait to see who'll they pick for this role. Exciting to find out.

tinah

sarNie Coma
mart is so not suitable in a playboy role but i dont know why they keep casting him in those type of roles. maybe because he has a reputation of being a player in real life?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh, I have nothing against Rome. LOL. He's decent in my eyes I was just thinking if he takes on more lakorns then he's not going to have time to perhaps be in one with Rita. I know how it feels to have a favorite couple and wish for them to act together again. Too bad, I'm not much of a Chompoo fan. So, I'm going to pass up on the lakorn. Rome might look cute with Matt but that might not happen for a long time. I honestly think this lakorn will go to one of the newcomers, someone they are trying to promote. With talent or not. :) But I think this is one lakorn where they should get someone who's talented enough to carry out the role.

Anyways, I don't think Matt and Mart is going to be in another lakorn for a while as well. Yeah, I knew Mart was hitting on Matt when he was playing around with her and she kind of back off from him. I can't wait to see who'll they pick for this role. Exciting to find out.
Rome his very talented his 2nd for the voting polls after Ken Theeradeth and maybe u haven't seen much of his lakorn he played
and don't pass on not watching Mia Taeng with Chompoo cos i guaranty that u will like it as much as Chon/Ned cos its a
kiss/slap one too and heard everybody been saying the old version is a very good one.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Rome his very talented his 2nd for the voting polls after Ken Theeradeth and maybe u haven't seen much of his lakorn he played
and don't pass on not watching Mia Taeng with Chompoo cos i guaranty that u will like it as much as Chon/Ned cos its a
kiss/slap one too and heard everybody been saying the old version is a very good one.

Oh, I don't doubt that he's talented. I'm weird like that though, no matter how good a lakorn is if I can't connect with one of the main lead I don't bother with it much. Sometimes, I'll watch the first episode and then go right to the very ending. And then, I'm like awwwwwww it's a happy ending. But more often than not, I skip the lakorn all together.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh, I don't doubt that he's talented. I'm weird like that though, no matter how good a lakorn is if I can't connect with one of the main lead I don't bother with it much. Sometimes, I'll watch the first episode and then go right to the very ending. And then, I'm like awwwwwww it's a happy ending. But more often than not, I skip the lakorn all together.
but i reckon u will change ur mind when u have a try on watching cos everyone here in this forum they're so hyped to
see Rome and Chompoo playing husband/wife and ur answer is just different from them anyway its ur choice I'm not pushing u
to watch as well cos ur taste is different from me.

Merit

sarNie Adult
but i reckon u will change ur mind when u have a try on watching cos everyone here in this forum they're so hyped to
see Rome and Chompoo playing husband/wife and ur answer is just different from them anyway its ur choice I'm not pushing u
to watch as well cos ur taste is different from me.

Yup, agree to disagree. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yay more of Matt! They finally see her potential. Hm mark? He look too young for Matt. I think they should choose an Older actor. I wonder who's gonna play dodo and his wife role.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Mark is a handsome boy...but if they really are going to go with Matt, then IMO it wouldn't work. She will come out looking like his older sister. They should definitely go with someone older. Mark better suit...the likes of yaya, Kim, Mint C or Margie or Taew but just not Matt. Matt has yet to play with someone close to her age. And if they decided to do a re-make why choose someone that resemble the old cast. lol. It is a re-make after all.

Thanks Alice for the news.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mark is a handsome boy...but if they really are going to go with Matt, then IMO it wouldn't work. She will come out looking like his older sister. They should definitely go with someone older. Mark better suit...the likes of yaya, Kim, Mint C or Margie or Taew but just not Matt. Matt has yet to play with someone close to her age. And if they decided to do a re-make why choose someone that resemble the old cast. lol. It is a re-make after all.

Thanks Alice for the news.
i wouldn't mind seeing Mark/Matt they're be another M letter, now that Broadcast wanted Matt but not sure cos better wait if
she will accept this or not i don't care Mark figure looks younger than her but his older in age i even find Great also looks
abit young with a little also. the news i posted they even stated Ploy/Mart for the role too if Matt/Mark reject the role
if its Ploy then she is a busy bee buzzing around with schedule. :coverlaf:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I really want matt to be in this lakorn!! Yea i agree mark prob wud look too young for matt.
It would be nice to have rome, louis, andrew or sum1 that doesnt get much lakorns and looks good with matt.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Oh...How did Andrew escape me? I think Andrew/Matt would look so good. Just thinking about it makes me excited. lol. Yes, I'm all for Andrew/Matt I have been wanting them to be in a lakorn forever.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh...How did Andrew escape me? I think Andrew/Matt would look so good. Just thinking about it makes me excited. lol. Yes, I'm all for Andrew/Matt I have been wanting them to be in a lakorn forever.
I really wanna see Andrew and Matt too !! however, im sure it's not going to happen because Andrew wasn't offered this lakorn, and he doesn't like to play in roles that are week and overshadowed. and the p'ek in this role is weak and overshadowed since its mostly about the n'ek. but i still have my hopes up!!

Merit

sarNie Adult
I really wanna see Andrew and Matt too !! however, im sure it's not going to happen because Andrew wasn't offered this lakorn, and he doesn't like to play in roles that are week and overshadowed. and the p'ek in this role is weak and overshadowed since its mostly about the n'ek. but i still have my hopes up!!

I honestly, don't think Matt is going to take on this role. But if she's willing to do so, can they not reach out to Andrew as well? I didn't know Andrew have a preference in what his Pra'ek role is. Maybe, he'll change his mind if they approach him for this lakorn. I hope they at least think about him instead of Mart. Andrew would be more convincing and a better actor. Plus along side Matt they would make one super couple. Please....praying to the god lakorn now!!!! lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I honestly, don't think Matt is going to take on this role. But if she's willing to do so, can they not reach out to Andrew as well? I didn't know Andrew have a preference in what his Pra'ek role is. Maybe, he'll change his mind if they approach him for this lakorn. I hope they at least think about him instead of Mart. Andrew would be more convincing and a better actor. Plus along side Matt they would make one super couple. Please....praying to the god lakorn now!!!! lol
Hey don't confused cos I'm mentioning Mark Prin not that old playful Mart Krissada the guy name link with Matt is Mark not
Mart, cos fan request Mart with Ploy, yeah i agree with Andrew but his new one with Susie 'Sai Roong' a remake one of
another Anne old lakorn with Johnny P'Nok Jariya husband.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Im going to pray to lakorn god for matt/andrw too!! LoL. I know that if they pair up it would be one HELL OF A COUPLE!

Merit

sarNie Adult
Hey don't confused cos I'm mentioning Mark Prin not that old playful Mart Krissada the guy name link with Matt is Mark not
Mart, cos fan request Mart with Ploy, yeah i agree with Andrew but his new one with Susie 'Sai Roong' a remake one of
another Anne old lakorn with Johnny P'Nok Jariya husband.

Oh, no, I'm not confuse at all. If Matt decided for some reason to accept this lakorn and Mark reject it they might think of Mart as the new Pra'ek. And what I'm saying is, if that happens and Mark doesn't want it instead of thinking about Mart they should think about Andrew instead. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh, no, I'm not confuse at all. If Matt decided for some reason to accept this lakorn and Mark reject it they might think of Mart as the new Pra'ek. And what I'm saying is, if that happens and Mark doesn't want it instead of thinking about Mart they should think about Andrew instead. :)
Oh please Merit i hope its not Mart his creepy look on Matt a big no 4 me but if him and Ploy i'll be ok since when his
with Ploy he aren't look so perverted but with Matt was different, i should say Matt suit with Mark, Andrew, Rome, why don't
they just get Ken to play his role again he will fit with Matt cos his mature look.