[Ch3] Raak Boon (Tv Scene)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
i never knew a lakorn could have this many teaser but i have to say they are so good...3 Days

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
This lakorn is airing...excited to see Margie back on screen!!! :D with a new pra'ek lol i remember like it was yesterday when her lakorn with mario ended lol and like a blink of a eye for PCKK :cry1: anyways WOW two monster lakorn airing at da same time hehehehe Qipao & Raak Boon huh!!! EXCITED

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yes it finally airing...is it just me tat this lakorn film by really fast...

rehann

sarNie Adult
yes... this lakorn sure unique~
more to movie than lakorn... look aggresive...
seem like another two 'soul'/'ghost' that will come n see Margie is more vegenceful... margie will face a big problem here!
i'm sure that box will create problem when it fall into 'evil' people's hand...
i believe Margie will pass the condition but then she had to pass that box to someone that had bad attention... Mike's uncle...
n probably all that Mike's uncle will request is to see mike dead! what will she do then?

BtW... love how Margie look here... cute... but yes Mike look little bit girly...
but so far so good... excited to see how this Jae n Khun tun will fall for each other since they annoyed of each other presence...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yes... this lakorn sure unique~
more to movie than lakorn... look aggresive...
seem like another two 'soul'/'ghost' that will come n see Margie is more vegenceful... margie will face a big problem here!
i'm sure that box will create problem when it fall into 'evil' people's hand...
i believe Margie will pass the condition but then she had to pass that box to someone that had bad attention... Mike's uncle...
n probably all that Mike's uncle will request is to see mike dead! what will she do then?

BtW... love how Margie look here... cute... but yes Mike look little bit girly...
but so far so good... excited to see how this Jae n Khun tun will fall for each other since they annoyed of each other presence...
somehow raak boon reminded me of ngao prai how the spiritual ghost blaze will come to destroy everyone happiness