[Ch3] Raak Boon (Tv Scene)

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
It's so worth the wait. I'm so pleased with how the lakorn started. Agree with you guys Margie is cute in the lakorn and so is Jackie and First. I'm glad to see a reunion of Bee and Sunny.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
One question before watching this Lakorn... Is this Lakorn scary? Or is it hav something related to spiritual stuff?

rehann

sarNie Adult
Alice and rehann, did you two finish watching Ngao Prai? Was it worth watching?
yes i finished it... i watch it at first for Margie...
then hooked up... who love horror drama with a lot of moral value..
can try to watch this... at first Margie chracter look like just on the sideline... but actually evrything is about her...
greed n short-thinking for just a second will change ur entire life!!

rehann

sarNie Adult
One question before watching this Lakorn... Is this Lakorn scary? Or is it hav something related to spiritual stuff?
its scary n will give u goosebump in every second of the story... it about for getting what u demand...
u have to fulfill all request from soul that unrest... then when a soul like that... who die with so many reasons..
accident, murder, tormented... come n find u... with their pale face n blood...
n some of them even so vengeful n full of anger.... of course its creepy!!

what more creepy is if u can't finish all the task in 1 month... u will die!! how ur life will be if u can see this all kind of soul for one month...
if someone who not brave enough n have any sixth sense in this kind of thing... for sure will end up in mental hospital!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice and rehann, did you two finish watching Ngao Prai? Was it worth watching?
yes i did watch it i think u should give a try it seems scary but turn out to be good specially Margie and Tui pair love the ending

rehann

sarNie Adult
somehow raak boon reminded me of ngao prai how the spiritual ghost blaze will come to destroy everyone happiness
yes... it remind me of that too... but this one more excited!! more raeng!!! for Ngao prai u will just see 'ngao' (shadow)...
but this one everytime we will get to see a new unrest soul with different reason of death... some of them even make me cry...
yup... sometime we don't even need a reasons to die... but there always some wish that unfulfill when the death is so sudden...
that what i love about this lakorn... will give u goosebump trough over the ep...
n seems like the love story also will be much more excited than Ngao Prai... too kind n slow type of love... so dull...
but this one quite ok... they hate n annoyed of each other...
so it bring more excitement to see how they will start love each other until they willing to give up their life for each other!
hats off to the Raak Boon's team for their brilliant first ep...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yes... it remind me of that too... but this one more excited!! more raeng!!! for Ngao prai u will just see 'ngao' (shadow)...
but this one everytime we will get to see a new unrest soul with different reason of death... some of them even make me cry...
yup... sometime we don't even need a reasons to die... but there always some wish that unfulfill when the death is so sudden...
that what i love about this lakorn... will give u goosebump trough over the ep...
n seems like the love story also will be much more excited than Ngao Prai... too kind n slow type of love... so dull...
but this one quite ok... they hate n annoyed of each other...
so it bring more excitement to see how they will start love each other until they willing to give up their life for each other!
hats off to the Raak Boon's team for their brilliant first ep...
Tv Scene has improve alot :dance3: :cheer:

rehann

sarNie Adult
Tv Scene has improve alot :dance3: :cheer:
yes agree with that... excited for tonight ep~
seems like that kid's soul is so creepy n have a evil look... she full of anger!! wonder why did she so angry!!
Margie really good playing with her imagination... its not easy to imagine something u can't see n make all the emotion there... on ur face!!
happy that i choose to love her...

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I feel like mike and Margie they kinda fight in here I mean like they mouth fight. sometime the way mike mad look like he jealous. Just like the scene where he seem Margie and first on the stress side,even with his girlfriend he stop the car and get out the car walk to argue with her 5555+ I want them add to more couple scene in here

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
I feel like mike and Margie they kinda fight in here I mean like they mouth fight. sometime the way mike mad look like he jealous. Just like the scene where he seem Margie and first on the stress side,even with his girlfriend he stop the car and get out the car walk to argue with her 5555+ I want them add to more couple scene in here
Agree, I liked that scene too.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Just saw the first episode, omgah it feels so good to see my Margie back on-screen!
As for now, I like her best with First...Bee&Sunny <3
Those two need to pair up in a lakorn both as leads! They're really cute together!
I noticed a lot of people here don't like Mike xD I think he's okay acting-wise and he looks pretty handsome too
Looking forward to see more of Him and Margie!

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Just watched ep 2. I find Mike & Margie scenes cute & funny. He's like since when did I become your chauffeur. My Thai is not great but I think in a scene he drops her off at home and ask to go inside her house but she rejected him by saying her small house does not suit him. He responded by saying do you want me to pee outside your house. I could be hearing wrong but I do like the fact that there is a lot of cute dialog in the lakorn.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Just watched ep.1. It's good. It's really refreshing to see something new like this. New concept of ghost story. I was scared when the 1st ghost show up. But after a few ghost scene, it's less scary (which is a good thing). The story keeps me guessing. I'm not sure if I can hold myself from reading the spoiler.

Heard that the picture quality is HD movie grade. Too bad, it's lost on YouTube. Well, better than nothing at all.

Off to see ep.2. I'm really curious to see what happen next.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
This drama is so interesting but it scare the heck outta me!!! I'm so scare for every second. It's like the ghost might just pop up on the screen without me knowing it. lol It more scary that way though. I really like the camera angle and the film production. The HD really give off the rich color which make the drama feel like a movie instead. I'm normally not a fan of Margie but watching this make me like her acting even more. In roy marn i was so annoyed by her high pitch voice. In here it was better. Anyways, First and Mike are so hot . I have to say that this drama got a lot of juicy looking boys XD Especially First he sooooo hot!! I recommend everyone to see this drama because it is different from any other lakorn in Thailand and the story is very interesting. 10/10 for me on the first episode. I'm off to see the second episode now!!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
^ agree with you.

Just finished ep.2. It's still fun and interesting. The 2 guys are hot. In ep.1, Mike was little stiff. But I guess that was his character. Remind me of a vampire... Haha. His character shows softness in ep.2

myheromike

everytime i watch this lakorn it alway make my body shark all the time. in epi 2 i think i like all the scene that have mike and margie.and also i like the scene where mike ask margie are u just buy a new phone look pretty? i laugh so hard when mike said it.

myheromike

lapin so smart in here.. love p'ek smart and like the scene when the two guys force they to sign the paper that say lapin is not for the boss or whatever it call than they running from that two bad guy and lapin appear on the way with saying really than introuding yourself for me omg so cool :dance1: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

5555+ i do in love that new version by mike too,he voice is very soft and sweet. last night i listen to this song and it make me fall sleep cuz his voice and the way he sing

rehann

sarNie Adult
this lakorn sure have many surprise...
i wonder why mike father give some company share to Margie?
is that he know something might happen to his son in future n the only one can help him is Margie? that why he give that share to Margie... to keep this girl on his son side....
even this lakorn 'raeng' makk n give u goosebump but i can feel it soft corner! especially between Margie n Mike!
at first he saw her... he know she 'something'.. i like the way he look at her...
then at the second ep... love how he keep pestering her... love how he put his hand on Margie shoulder when Margie crying at the hospital... he sure care type of person... how loving he can be when they start to be a lover..
damnly excited to see that to happen soon...

really damn scare for Margie... she start to ignore that box... not ignore but she busy with her own life n messy brother!
i know she don't want to be a slave but she already make a promise with the box... don't she think it too risky!!
she will have a hard time after this... will the one that loved her be able to save her from this big trouble???
oh so in love with this lakorn!! even i excited for qi pao more than this one...
but i haven't watch Qi pao on time like what i do with this lakorn...