[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
sure i agree. i like when jmt touch pink hand and aay something to make pink excited. i think it get better and better. i think jmt uncle has problems. he act bad behind pink. and maylee and him must have a secret. cant wait for next week. pink is fiant. who does ot? i think it is uncle not pei pei.
I agree with you. There must be something about JMT's uncle. He have something to hide, but I don't know what it is. For me, today episode is so excited.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Yeah, me too. I almost cried. This episode was good, and it's getting better and better. Everybody start to show their character more and more.

RIGHT! I better expect it to be MORE intense! haha! There characters are shining out now....now Pink can investigate moree !

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
RIGHT?! Lols but knowing Pink ,she WANTS to know the past lmao!
LOL...I think Pink only want to know about Maylee from the servant. I also think Pink start to get jealous at JMT. JMT need to tell Pink straight forward how he really feel about her. I don't know why Pei Pei always want to kill herself in front of JMT. I know she is sick and need a lot of attention.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
LOL...I think Pink only want to know about Maylee from the servant. I also think Pink start to get jealous at JMT. JMT need to tell Pink straight forward how he really feel about her. I don't know why Pei Pei always want to kill herself in front of JMT. I know she is sick and need a lot of attention.
Right!!! Haha omg pei pei's character is soo annoying...and when she always grab something to stab maylee....they always blur it out...soo stupid lmao

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Hahaha i laughed when Pei Pei was gonna stab Pink's had to get the jade bracelet off that JMT bought her...haha Ann scream is soo cutee!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Hahaha i laughed when Pei Pei was gonna stab Pink's had to get the jade bracelet off that JMT bought her...haha Ann scream is soo cutee!
Pei Pei character is a little bit crazy (May did a great job on that role).
Pink will find out in the next episode that JMT's uncle and pei pei's mom having an affair. Pink will stuck in the sauna room , because someone is trying to kill her.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I bet Maylee hid her diary in the dok boutan garden. Because that is one of her favorite place.
Pink need to look there. lol...

Anyways today's epi. was good. I hate the uncle, and I think pink is so dumb to believe the uncle.
I mean she has already seen the bad side of him, but nooooo she still fell for his lies and jokes!
Another thing is, I hate that each time JMT and pink are having cute scenes together, he has to mention Maylee, then Pink
get mad. He should already know that Pink is mad bacause of what. But noooo, he always says, pen a rai kong kao na.
Gosh can you not realize that when ever you mention Maylee, Pink gets mad! It happen everytime they are together, and he
still don't know his mistake. Enough of me, rumbling. Next weeks epi. seems interesting. I can't wait until Pink
finds out that the uncle and Khun nai rong has an affair. It'll get even more hotter!!!! 5555

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I bet Maylee hid her diary in the dok boutan garden. Because that is one of her favorite place.
Pink need to look there. lol...

Anyways today's epi. was good. I hate the uncle, and I think pink is so dumb to believe the uncle.
I mean she has already seen the bad side of him, but nooooo she still fell for his lies and jokes!
Another thing is, I hate that each time JMT and pink are having cute scenes together, he has to mention Maylee, then Pink
get mad. He should already know that Pink is mad bacause of what. But noooo, he always says, pen a rai kong kao na.
Gosh can you not realize that when ever you mention Maylee, Pink gets mad! It happen everytime they are together, and he
still don't know his mistake. Enough of me, rumbling. Next weeks epi. seems interesting. I can't wait until Pink
finds out that the uncle and Khun nai rong has an affair. It'll get even more hotter!!!! 5555
LOL...I agree with you. JMT should know by now that Pink is mad because he talked about Maylee too many times. If it was me, I will be the same way. I would not want to be around with a guy who always mention his ex-gf.
I'm looking forward to next episode too.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Pei Pei character is a little bit crazy (May did a great job on that role).
Pink will find out in the next episode that JMT's uncle and pei pei's mom having an affair. Pink will stuck in the sauna room , because someone is trying to kill her.

Haha yeaaa khun nai rong having an affair with JMT's uncle..that is messed up! what the.... EWWWW! EECKK!

Pink stuck in the sauna room?!?! I WANNA SEE THAT PART! IT looks SOO GOOD! holy crap! && was it at a Spa or something?

&& what did JMT's uncle do that made Pink believe him? Please explain cause i dont know Thai so i had NO idea what is going on... you mind telling me what the whole episode was about..or at least the MAIN parts... na na

sleepaholic

sarNie Egg
i didnt intend to watch Qipao at first, 'cause of Smart's acting, already finished 5 eps yester day and i have to admit that "Qipao" is worth to watch and Smart 's getting better at acting, so much improved in comparison with likit... At least, he doesnt show the same facial expression at any stage of feeling. And Ann is as amazing as usual, love her acting, her wardrobe and her everything.
Qipao's storyline is mysterious, a lil' horror but fascinating. Every ep opens sth new and make me follow it until the end.
btw, Pink is nosy sometimes and JMT seems to fall in love with Pink too fast.i want him to be tight more between May Lee and Pink. i think Pink's mother speech about "love and true love" is too soon. i dont really like it

thailover01

sarNie Adult
i didnt intend to watch Qipao at first, 'cause of Smart's acting, already finished 5 eps yester day and i have to admit that "Qipao" is worth to watch and Smart 's getting better at acting, so much improved in comparison with likit... At least, he doesnt show the same facial expression at any stage of feeling. And Ann is as amazing as usual, love her acting, her wardrobe and her everything.
Qipao's storyline is mysterious, a lil' horror but fascinating. Every ep opens sth new and make me follow it until the end.
btw, Pink is nosy sometimes and JMT seems to fall in love with Pink too fast.i want him to be tight more between May Lee and Pink. i think Pink's mother speech about "love and true love" is too soon. i dont really like it

Well said :)

& Right?! There love for eachother is so...soon... OMG! lols i wonder why? :scratchhead2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
episode 7 is so damn good Ming Tian his beginning to like Paeka and his all jealous and follows her i like where the part he took out during the night he gave that jade bangle to her and said the jade bangle will be with her and there to protect her from danger how sweet of him poo chai san dee mak and when he was holding her hand she's all shy
naruk mak :kiss2: omg the uncle and wife they're so suspicious the uncle keeping an eye on ming tian and pink what they are talking about they've been stalked by the uncle

Reactions: Tin