[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMG...when May Lee's ghost came out after Ming Tian doubted her I was scared for a brief moment, but when the er-hu music cued and it showed May Lee's pitiful face....I could help but got goosebumps all over and became :teary: ... I became even more teary when she slowly disappeared... AND I even repeated that scene, when the wimpy me should've been hiding... :cry:...Anne is really the best at expressing such sorrowful face...

I'll come back later to give my detailed comments....I'm gonna go cry again.. :cry1:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ I told you, you wouldn't be scared of Maylee Ghost. 5555 It's ok, your not the only one that
cried during that scene, I myself is still not to well from that scene either. Ann is just do good
at her role, that scene seriously hits me DEEP inside!

Asy

sarNie Immature
ahah, I really love the party's scene lol. True, Ming San was a jerk one, but it's good that he spoke out the truth about where does Pei Pei and her mom came from.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^ I told you, you wouldn't be scared of Maylee Ghost. 5555 It's ok, your not the only one that
cried during that scene, I myself is still not to well from that scene either. Ann is just do good
at her role, that scene seriously hits me DEEP inside!
Yeah, I'm starting to get used to it now. They just need to quit using those scary music haha.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Ohh, done with episode 5, I'm extremely happy b/c Oh denied that he was the killer. :D May is a bad actress, I feel like she's faking her voice. I've seen Buang Rak Kammathep, I thought she was just okay there, don't know here, she's trying too hard to be bad lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ohh, done with episode 5, I'm extremely happy b/c Oh denied that he was the killer. :D May is a bad actress, I feel like she's faking her voice. I've seen Buang Rak Kammathep, I thought she was just okay there, don't know here, she's trying too hard to be bad lol.
yep P'Oh his counted in the innocent people along side ming tian

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Hahaha OMG! IM exited for next episode! hOw pei pei came to hold JMT's leg!! And told him to take care of her for the rest of her life..and he said yes!! o_O what? what the... lols :scratchhead2:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
OMG...when May Lee's ghost came out after Ming Tian doubted her I was scared for a brief moment, but when the er-hu music cued and it showed May Lee's pitiful face....I could help but got goosebumps all over and became :teary: ... I became even more teary when she slowly disappeared... AND I even repeated that scene, when the wimpy me should've been hiding... :cry:...Anne is really the best at expressing such sorrowful face...

I'll come back later to give my detailed comments....I'm gonna go cry again.. :cry1:
I will waiting to hear about detail tonight.

Talk later phatman.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Hahaha OMG! IM exited for next episode! hOw pei pei came to hold JMT's leg!! And told him to take care of her for the rest of her life..and he said yes!! o_O what? what the... lols :scratchhead2:
Me too, looking forward for the next episode...
I want to know too, why does JMT have to say that to PP.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I still need to catch up.

Yesterday, Anne was at Dara Cartoon event, which she is the producer. She sang Sawan Bieng

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7dpmdE-jXs[/YouTube]