[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

Asy

sarNie Immature
The sad scene was too short for me lol. How would i cry. The sad scene was too short, one minute Ming San harassing her, next minute May Lee and Ming Tian were chasing each other lmao. It was sad, but I don't have the chance to cry. :D

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
The sad scene was too short for me lol. How would i cry. The sad scene was too short, one minute Ming San harassing her, next minute May Lee and Ming Tian were chasing each other lmao. It was sad, but I don't have the chance to cry. :D
hahahahaha.......I guess you are not that sensitive with the crying scene. I still angry at him for not being nice Maylee lol. JMT should not have kiss Pink yet, it is too fast.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha I didn't cry either. The part I teared up was when May Lee's ghost appeared in the beginning.

Alright, here goes my long post:
READ THIS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION!
Suspect List (after episode 5)
1. Ming Tian: Simple - he's the pra'ek and he's the lover.
2. Wen Yeuy: He's royal and since he's all about dignity and pride, he wouldn't dare to lower himself down and commit such dirty crime. I'd be surprise to find out that he has something up his mind about his chaotic household.
3. Nai Yai: Can I do half and half? First half: everyone in here is suspecting her, so I'm going to take the reversed approach and say she's not the killer. Plus, she loves May Lee too much. Second half: The thing is, could she be mentally unstable due to the mia noi and possibly killed May Lee, since May Lee didn't help in splitting Ming San and Wei, help her from being humiliated by the mia noi that her son is gay, AND prevent Pei Pei and her mom from getting involved?
4. Nai Rong: She's evil yes, but I remember a scene during the BTS episode where she was arguing with Pei Pei about who the killer was.
5. Pei Pei: She follows her mom's every word, it wouldn't be a surprise if her mom pushed her into killing May Lee. Also, it's obvious she's not mentally stable.
6. Siem: Her problem is the qi pao war only.
7. Jin: He just looks very suspicious, the way he looks at his surroundings and such. However, since the author is intentionally making him look suspicious, he may not be the killer...hmm.
8. Lien: From the look on her face, she looks frightened; she even looks scared of her husband (~DUM, DUm, dum~).
9. Yong San: He's just the caretaker of the museum, and it doesn't seem like he has anything to do with the family problems.
10. Wei: He's the scapegoat.
11. The other servants: They don't have that significant of a role in the story, so it doesn't make sense if the author made one of them the killer.
12. Ming San: He's a jerk.

One approach into breaking down who the killer is, is to find a motive for them. If you can, they're not the killer; if you can't, they can be the killer.

One comment:
- I don't really like the direction that this lakorn is going and I have SO much MORE things to say about episode 5, and I guess Qi Pao in all, BUT I'd rather not say it because I'm going to seem like a complainer, since all my posts have been like complaints (I see them as critiques though) :coverlaf: !

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Haha I didn't cry either. The part I teared up was when May Lee's ghost appeared in the beginning.

Alright, here goes my long post:
READ THIS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION!
Suspect List (after episode 5)
1. Ming Tian: Simple - he's the pra'ek and he's the lover.
2. Wen Yeuy: I still don't know why he allowed Pink to enter his house, but he's royal and since he's all about dignity and pride, he wouldn't dare to lower himself down and commit such dirty crime.
3. Nai Yai: Can I do half and half? First half: everyone in here is suspecting her, so I'm going to take the reversed approach and say she's not the killer. Plus, she loves May Lee too much. Second half: The thing is, could she be mentally unstable due to the mia noi and possibly killed May Lee, since May Lee didn't help in splitting Ming San and Wei, help her from being humiliated by the mia noi that her son is gay, AND prevent Pei Pei from getting involved?
4. Nai Rong: She's evil yes, but I remember a scene during the BTS episode where she was arguing with Pei Pei about who the killer was.
5. Pei Pei: She follows her mom's every word, it wouldn't be a surprise if her mom pushed her into killing May Lee.
6. Siem: Her problem is the qi pao war only.
7. Jin: He just looks very suspicious, the way he looks at his surroundings and such. However, since the author is intentionally making him look suspicious, he may not be the killer...hmm.
8. Lien: From the look on her face, she looks frightened; she even looks scared of her husband (~DUM, DUm, dum~).
9. Yong San: He's just the caretaker of the museum, and it doesn't seem like he has anything to do with the family problems.
10. Wei: He's the scapegoat.
11. The other servants: They don't have that significant of a role in the story, so it doesn't make sense if the author made one of them the killer.
12. Ming San: He's a jerk.

One comment:
- I don't really like the direction that this lakorn is going and I have SO much MORE things to say about episode 5, and I guess Qi Pao in all, BUT I'd rather not say it because I'm going to seem like a complainer, since all my posts have been like complaints (I see them as critiques though) :coverlaf: !

hahahaha...It's okay to complain sometimes. I don't mind listen to you.

I agree with you all the suspect list. Maybe in the end they might change to story line and make a twist. I really can not guess much of this lakorn.

Get ready for the next episode ??? You have to make your suspect list again. I hope you got 80% right.

Asy

sarNie Immature
hahahahaha.......I guess you are not that sensitive with the crying scene. I still angry at him for not being nice Maylee lol. JMT should not have kiss Pink yet, it is too fast.
I'm one sensitive girl na. I cried so much watching Roy Mai. Sarp Phusa too. Perhaps when the truth about the murdering is revealed then I would cry. :) I can cry, if they show how much May Lee is tormented, maybe.

One comment:
You should just complain you know.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hahahaha...It's okay to complain sometimes. I don't mind listen to you.

I agree with you all the suspect list. Maybe in the end they might change to story line and make a twist. I really can not guess much of this lakorn.

Get ready for the next episode ??? You have to make your suspect list again. I hope you got 80% right.
I'm one sensitive girl na. I cried so much watching Roy Mai. Sarp Phusa too. Perhaps when the truth about the murdering is revealed then I would cry. :) I can cry, if they show how much May Lee is tormented, maybe.

Yeah, this lakorn is so jumbly you can't really guess...I just hope they pull a really good surprise on us haha.

Should I just go all out then??? Haha. I wanna tell you guys to prepare for it because I've already got it all listed... ^_^

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Yeah, this lakorn is so jumbly you can't really guess...I just hope they pull a really good surprise on us haha.

Should I just go all out then??? Haha. I wanna tell you guys to prepare for it because I've already got it all listed... ^_^
Go ahead. I'm waiting.

Reactions: Asy

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

You know, Maylee's ghost will be more scary. I am so looking forward to it. Maybe you will cry later????

Asy

sarNie Immature
You know, Maylee's ghost will be more scary. I am so looking forward to it. Maybe you will cry later????
Yeap, maybe later. I'm not judging that this lakorn fails to make me cry, it's only episode 5 after all lol. Pee May Lee is more sorrow than scary... I don't know, I'm sensitive, I can cry most of the time, but not easily scared lol. This few weeks I keep watching horror lakorn continuously...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay then, here I go:

- I don't really like the direction that this lakorn is going.
- I kind of wish Pink didn't reveal her purpose yet for going to HK, and I kind of wish Ming Tian had a bigger role...he's kind of...not really important right now besides being the lover. I wish they made him more mysterious, you know? Make Pink question and suspect him longer as the potential killer.
- Honestly I don't really like how Ming Tian is playful and teases Pink, he should act more grown up and adult~ish. It's cute yeah, but...it's not time yet. I'd rather have it be Pink who does the teasing so she could like suck some hints out from him on who the killer could be, even though he doesn't know. I also don't like the unnecessary flirting and teasing between Pink and Ming Tian and Pink's jealousy (?); it's too early in the lakorn for that...idk...I guess that's just me.
- I don't know about you guys, but I was disappointed when Ming Tian said, in a mean way, "May Lee's dead" and doubted her ghost. I know she died 6 years ago, but was Pink's presence for just a brief moment enough to make him forget his first love?
- It's really random how Pink's side of the family links Ming Tian and Pink as "true lovers," when no one knows who or how this Jao Ming Tian really is?? I'm not convinced that this is true love just yet, and Smart playing Ming Tian makes me dislike Ming Tian's character even more...urgh.
- Same thought about the dialogue, they're too direct.
- I don't know why Pei Pei and her mom are still living in the mansion...they're crazy...and how come no one seems to care about what evil they do? It's obvious Pei Pei needs to go to an asylum.
- It's weird how Siew happens to be at places secret stuff are said and knows everything about everyone in every little detail. The flashback scenes should be from the individual person who experienced them like the scenes between Ming San and Wei back in the days, those should've been flashbacks from Wei instead of from Siew, and same goes to Pei Pei and Nai Rong. However, I think some flashbacks were unnecessary.
- I don't think Oh and Oat look feminine at all and I personally think they don't suit gay roles, but they play their roles exceptionally well!
- Ming San is mean to May Lee because he's not a man, and he was raised to be mean from his mum!! Which says another thing about the Nai Yai! Maybe she's not too nice afterall!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Okay then, here I go:

- I kind of wish Pink didn't reveal her purpose yet for going to HK, and I kind of wish Ming Tian had a bigger role...he's kind of...not really important right now besides being the lover. I wish they made him more mysterious, you know? Make Pink question and suspect him longer as the potential killer.
- Honestly I don't really like how Ming Tian is playful and teases Pink, he should act more grown up and adult~ish. It's cute yeah, but...it's not time yet. I'd rather have it be Pink who does the teasing so she could like suck some hints out from him on who the killer could be, even though he doesn't know. I also don't like the unnecessary flirting and teasing between Pink and Ming Tian and Pink's jealousy (?); it's too early in the lakorn for that...idk...I guess that's just me.
- I don't know about you guys, but I was disappointed when Ming Tian said, in a mean way, "May Lee's dead" and doubted her ghost. I know she died 6 years ago, but was Pink's presence for just a brief moment enough to make him forget his first love?
- It's really random how Pink's side of the family links Ming Tian and Pink as "true lovers," when no one knows who or how this Jao Ming Tian really is?? I'm not convinced that this is true love just yet, and Smart playing Ming Tian makes me dislike Ming Tian's character even more...urgh.
- I don't know why Pei Pei and her mom are still living in the mansion...they're crazy...and how come no one seems to care about what evil they do? It's obvious Pei Pei needs to go to an asylum.
- It's weird how Siew happens to be at places secret stuff are said and knows everything about everyone in every little detail. The flashback scenes should be from the individual person who experienced them like the scenes between Ming San and Wei back in the days, those should've been flashbacks from Wei instead of from Siew, and same goes to Pei Pei and Nai Rong. However, I think some flashbacks were unnecessary.
- I don't think Oh and Oat look feminine at all and I personally think they don't suit gay roles, but they play their roles exceptionally well!
- Ming San is mean to May Lee because he's not a man, and he was raised to be mean from his mum!! Which says another thing about the Nai Yai! Maybe she's not too nice afterall!
WOW!!!!You got a point there my friend. That is what Dila and I were talking about. We don't like that JMT confess his feeling toward Pink, because it is too fast. I agree, Pink mom should not say things to JMT yet, because she don't really know him. For JMT, I think when Pink came into his life, it make him feel alive again. After Maylee died he is like a broken heart guy, he like to keep everything to himself. I think Pink personality make JMTopen up his heart again (just my opinion).

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I don't know either why the father still have PP and her mom live there. For Pai Pei, on her childhood she didn't have a good life. I think that is the reason she is so crazy like this, and she always listen to her mom. I think her mom will do everything to live in Jao's family.

I agree with you about the flashback part. How did Siew know everything????

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
- pink reveals her purpose because this is her character that make her do that. she is honest, brave, noisy, talkative. if she keeps it, this would not show her role well. because of her like this that why jmt worry about her and dont want her to stay there anymore.
- pink's mom cant stop her daughter and the way she treats pink is let pink to do what she wants. so she knows that no one can stop pink to go hk to investigate maylee death. then only thing that mom can do is ask jmt to help and protect pink. this is safe if someone take care of pink there. and mom also listen to the uncle that all these will happen to pink directly. just let it go. how to do ban pink to stay in thailand.
- what ah siew told to pink were the character and attitute of those people. and they can help pink to think who is who well. it is easy for pink to point who is the killer. ah siew know those things because all the servants like talk at back of their boss. and she live there for long she may close to jao member well.
- jmt likes pink is the truth. i think he tells pink about his feeling because i think it can stop her not go to hk but contrastly he cant. he wants pink trust him and tell him what she will do so he can protect her.

these are just what i thought. if no reaction of those situation, qp cant move on and cant attract the viewers for next espi. i think.
these are just what i am thinking about.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay then, here I go:

i agree with most of your comments..here is my comment.

-about Pink reveal why she come to HK,isn't she 'accidently' reveal it??
-JMT teases Pink,yes,i agree!! especially in front of others..i mean,people know him as a calm,cool,relax man....so he should act like that in front of others...if he teases Pink just when they're alone together..then its okay..err get what i mean?
-

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait..now i'm thinking...
about JMT confess his love to Pink..Its too soon right..
but I remember someone said..Maybe he just said it....er i don't know how to explain it..
And maybe after this he'll said he didn't love her because he still love May Lee....bla...bla..bla..that kind of scene..
thats why she cry so badly..erm i hope u gals get what i mean.. :scratchhead2: