[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

thailover01

sarNie Adult
I don't remember which episode it was. Pink asked JMT, why are they so sure that Ah Wei is the killer? JMT said that the police have find some evidence and everything point it to Ah Wei.
aha what about it?
& yea also the part where Ah SIew was telling Pink about the past of JMT and Maylee...and Pink asked ah siew something like if Ah wei was the kiler why couldn't pei pei... & ah siew said that the police confirmed it was Ah Wei was the killer...that part i was like... woah.... I mean i think its obvious that ah wei is NOT the killer..thats my oppinion

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
aha what about it?
& yea also the part where Ah SIew was telling Pink about the past of JMT and Maylee...and Pink asked ah siew something like if Ah wei was the kiler why couldn't pei pei... & ah siew said that the police confirmed it was Ah Wei was the killer...that part i was like... woah.... I mean i think its obvious that ah wei is NOT the killer..thats my oppinion
I know, I know...For me, don't think so much about it. Lets enjoy watching QP.

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
oh my god. most of us fall for anne through 365. it is influenced and taken me to anne world. i dont mind and bored at all watching her old lakorns. i like anne and ken the most. but when ken play with others i cant watching it. now ken is paired up with others a lot. he has three lakorns for next year. hope anne ken can pair up again. miss them so much.

back to qp i like pink the most even she is noisy but narak dee. and if she is not like that she would not know all info she wanted. i think joa nai rong and her daughter were killler of jms case because pei pei hated him but like jmt so if jms died all wealth would go to jmt only.

for maylee i think pink must find the broken dragon braclet first then who dont wear it must be the killer.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Just sharing na. :) Credit F3 TV FC

Anne's caption on her IG : ชั้น..คือมุนินทร์..ที่ผ่านมาเธอตบผิดคนแล้วย่ะนังนพนภา..แน่จริงมาตบชั้นสิ..เค้าเป็นของชั้น!!! @janiethien @tanya_liyah @nong_arunosha

I am the real Munin, you been slapping the wrong person Nopnapha...If you dare enough come and slap me....He is mine . @janiethien @tanya_liyah @nong_arunosha

cr : Anne's IG & Meena FB.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Pink is nosy but she's cute though.....
The dad is so scary when he is mad....
Pink is such a staightforward and 'naive' girl..
JMT hug her and kiss her,she think that he just playing around...
I mean its obvious that he show he start to like her..and that is the way how he tell her that he like her.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anne's caption on her IG : ชั้น..คือมุนินทร์..ที่ผ่านมาเธอตบผิดคนแล้วย่ะนังนพนภา..แน่จริงมาตบชั้นสิ..เค้าเป็นของชั้น!!! @janiethien @tanya_liyah @nong_arunosha

I am the real Munin, you been slapping the wrong person Nopnapha...If you dare enough come and slap me....He is mine . @janiethien @tanya_liyah @nong_arunosha

cr : Anne's IG & Meena FB.
Is that what she wrote?? Haha. She is hilarious. How ironic, this guy's name is Ken too? Haha.

Just like SB...re-run it every year!
Definitely. Despite the lovey dovey kisses that may be a "little" inappropriate for kids, it's really good for married adults haha.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Is that what she wrote?? Haha. She is hilarious. How ironic, this guy's name is Ken too? Haha.
yes..she even tagged Tanya & Janie...that guy is KenP...don't know his full name...
He is lucky,he don't has a problem to pair with an experience actress...
Because he is the most manly & matured looking newbies out there...lol..

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
but i dislike his tooth. he is good looking while taking pic but when acting it is just so annoying.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
yes..she even tagged Tanya & Janie...that guy is KenP...don't know his full name...
He is lucky,he don't has a problem to pair with an experience actress...
Because he is the most manly & matured looking newbies out there...lol..
BUT...he's the least talented :shutup: .

see phatman...this girl is matured enough to join us at YLC thread.. :tease:
Haha, yeah she is :clap2: .